FBI

FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation

FBI

U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@calvin

This is the 3rd time you apply for us, which clearly shows that you're still interested so we thought we'd give you a chance to prove that you deserve a spot in FBI. Your application has been ~[Accepted]~(lime). Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Thanks,
FBI SAC.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal Information

In-game name: Olivier
Account name: Viking1
Discord name and ID: Olivier#0122
Nationality: Tunisia
Primary Language: Arabic

In-Game Information

How long have you been playing MTA: 4Years

How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: From 2019
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: No
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left or were kicked:

ICE: i Left Problem With James
CDC: Dead
Rogue: i left to join CripZ
Lunas: Inactive
Pirus: Dead
CripZ: Kicked for reason.
Clandestine Mob: i Left Problem With Member
MIT: i left to come Back Crimnal
CripZ: Choose to forever from a new Cop

Why do you wish to join the FBI: I want to join the FBI because I want to learn other things that I did not know before and also I want to improve my skilled and i have my frinds there and to show me some kills

If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: N/A

General Knowledge

Define roleplaying: Roleplay is means to acting someone role ingame is like the real Life.
Define deathmatching: deathmatch is meaning a killing someone or bother a personwith out any reason and thats called a dming there is many kinds of deathmatching like park kill insulting in chat without any reason.
State three server rules (F1):

• 1- don't do revange Dm and DM .

• 2- don't do parking kill.

• 3- don't do marker arrest .

Personal Information
In-game name: Rondaw
Account Name: league1
Nationality: Tunisia
Other Languages you speak: English

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: 7 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 6 years
Do you have a Procop diploma?: yes
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:
Gangs:

-THC: I left because I have problems with HQ
-WA: Deleted
-OC: Deleted
-CDS: Deleted
-Z: Kicked because I was thinking to go to another gang and an HQ kicked me cause he knows that I'm going to leave.
Squads:
-ICE: I stayed for 3 months and then I left, cause I went inactive and I thought I stop saes.when I'm back I joined LE but I'm bored from crim side and it's bad I didn't find my self there I decided to be a cop life.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Well,I have a long time playing on saes RPG and always I see FBI members active,members attitude are great,and my friends told me that they are doing fun there also I wanna join FBI cause it's great Squad and looks perfect on my eyes, and I know my future will be good there.
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: No, I didn't get banned.
Inkas: I left inkas because I wanted to play as cop and join FBI.
C: Deleted
X: I left when I got bored of the criminal life.
UE: I left because I went inactive cause of personal problems irl.
General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: Role playing it's doing a Story and acting on it it's like a real-life using the anims etc...
Define deathmatching: it's killing players without any reason or a player with any star even shooting his car that names as DM too, And it's not allowed on the Server(Forbidden).
-Respect All F1 Rules
-Don't Marker kill/arrest
-Talk English on main chat and don't be Rude.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Olivier1TN , Your application has been ~[Accepted]~(lime) , make sure to read the document before rushing any SAC+ for your ingame tests.
@Rondaw , Your application has been ~[Accepted]~(lime) , make sure to read the document before rushing any SAC+ for your ingame tests.

https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png

Thanks,
FBI SAC.

@Cezar1 said in FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation:

Personal Information
In-game name: Cezar1
Account name: Cezar1
Discord name and ID: Cezar21#3144
Nationality: hungari
Primary Language: hungari/english
In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: 1 years played on mta v2 hungari rp server
How long have you been playing SAES: i started today
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left or were kicked: i wasant on anny G/S/C membership

Why do you wish to join the FBI: I wanna be a good person and clear streets from bad criminals and fight for goodside
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: i wasant banned
General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: role play is a playstile which everyone can do ingam acting like in real life and doing as in real life he would
Define deathmatching:Is when you are killing peaple whit 0 stars or when your killing peaple whit out reason

State three server rules (F1): No Dm isnt allowed
no markerkill or arrest
anny word of admin or saes member is the and if some one fights in mainchat
Cant multi accounting is not allowed
cant champ at hospital
cant revenge kill
DM other peaple cars whit out anny reason allso not allowed

Personal Information
In-game name: SILIKONDY
Account name: SILIKONDY
Discord name and ID: silikondy#9010
Nationality: Tunisian.
Primary Language: Arabic .

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: around 7 months.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: around 7 months.
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: No.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left or were kicked: C : closed
Why do you wish to join the FBI: i wanna upgrade my skills as a cop ,and i see that FBI is a perfect place for that .plus i have few friends in FBI.
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: N/A

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: Roleplay is acting as if it was in real life.
Define deathmatching: Deathmatching is killing people without a reason .
State three server rules (F1):Cheating is not allowed / Deathmatching is not allowed / Camping hospitals is not allowed .

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@SILIKONDY

First of all, we thank you for your interest in FBI; after discussing your application/overall gameplay, we found that you're not yet ready to be a part of us due to your reputation that was ruined by several Adminjails/warnings within such a short time. Your application has been ~[Denied]~(red). Please feel free to reapply after two weeks if you're still interested.

Thanks,
FBI SAC.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Mr-Cezar

Dear Mr.Cezar, we appreciate your deep interest in cop life in general and choosing FBI among other squads specifically. Despite the fact that you are a new player in SAES, you've managed to learn most of the copside basics quickly, which reflects how passionate and determined you're, hence making us really interested in you; Unfortunately, this was not enough to make you qualified to be a part of us -yet- since you're new and you still lack some skills that we require . As a result, your application has been ~[Denied]~(red). Please feel free to reapply after two weeks if you're still interested as told in game!

Kind Regards,
FBI SAC.

Personal Information
In-game name: djouk.xyz
Account name: djokezmaj
Discord name and ID: djouk.xyz#5685
Nationality:Serbian
Primary Language:Serbian but i know English

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: myb 5-6 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 2 years constantly and then i paused and lost old accounts
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left or were kicked:/
Why do you wish to join the FBI:Its looks like intresting i like FBI a lot and like to RolePlay
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals:/

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: Simulating real life
Define deathmatching:killing without reason
State three server rules (F1): Do not use VPN, do not advertise other servers,do not avoid arrest

Personal information

In-game name: BOB
Account name: rabyewiw
The name and ID shell:BOB#2998
Nationality: Tunisian
Main Language: Arabic
Other languages you speak: English.French

In-Game Information

How long have you been playing MTA: 1 Year
How long have you been playing SAES: 1Year
Do you have a diploma of ProCop?:No.
Previous G/s / S groups and why left: GMC/MMC/C/THC
GMC/MMC/C : Closed But i left THC I left when I got bored of the criminal life.

Why you want to join the FBI:i got bored of crim side , and i wish Be Part of FBI because its the most active squad in this server also i Like it and their members cuz they have a good experience and they are friendly and i have many friends there.
If you were previously banned, link to your ban appeal: No never.

General knowledge

Define a role-playing game: Roleplay stands for Acting ur role in an appointed situtation with someone else and making it sound as real as possible like any real life scenario.
Definition of deathmatching: Deathmatching is shooting or killing someone without reason.
Three rules of the server (F1) are formulated:
Don't marker arrest Or kill.
Dont avoid arrest.
Dont Abuse Bugs.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@BOB

We thank you for your interest in joining FBI. Your application has been ~[Accepted]~(lime). Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Thanks,
FBI SAC.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@djouk-xyz

It was clear that you have put no efforts in your application at all; this was the laziest one we've seen so far beside the fact that you didn't even show yourself in game although we gave you some time to do so. Your application is ~[Denied]~(red). Reapply after 2 weeks if you're still interested.

Thanks,
FBI SAC.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Lamers30

We thank you for your interest in joining the team; Unfortunately, the first thing we've noticed was that you clearly copied some of your application parts from our recent applicants. In addition to that, we've received some negative feedbacks on you from our members concerning your attitude towards them. As a result, your application is ~[Denied]~(red). Reapply after 2 weeks if you're still interested.

Thanks,
FBI SAC.

Personal Information:

In-game name: -Nemesis

Account name: -Mercurian8

Discord name and ID: -Nemesis#7559

Nationality: -Romanian.

Primary Language:- Romanian

Other Languages you speak:-English

In-Game Information:

How long have you been playing MTA: -2 years in ice police back in few years.

How long have you been playing SAES: -2 years and i come back from 3 mounth ago.

Do you have a ProCop diploma?: -No.

Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left or were kicked: -The Company left problem whit thing (ingame) Medellin Cartel (left bored crimlife)

Why do you wish to join the FBI: - I wanna become who i was in old time a police who can fast respond to urgent calls and jail-ing peaple. Allso i like FBI activity so i wanna be a part of them

If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: - I wasant banned before
General Knowledge

Define roleplaying:- Rolplaying is when u need to act just like in real life. So acting like in real life how would i do, if i see a 5 stars guy
driving i can start a role play whit him to have a little funn, and not instantly jail him.

Define deathmatching:-Deathmaching is when you are killing other players whit out reason.

• State three server rules (F1): - No deathmach,Marker arrest, marker kill, champ in hospital.

We have a new application format, please make sure you use the correct one when applying

:::

----

### ^[**PERSONAL INFORMATION]**

----
**In-game name:**

**Account name:**

**Discord name and ID:**

**Nationality:**

**Primary Language:**

**In a few sentences, explain who you are:**

----
### ^[**IN-GAME INFORMATION]**
----
**How long have you been playing MTA:**

**How long have you been playing SAES: RPG:**

**Do you have a ProCop diploma?:**

**Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left or were kicked:**

**Why do you wish to join the FBI over all the other squads on SAES:**

**If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals:**

----
### ^[**GENERAL KNOWLEDGE]**
----
**Define roleplaying:**

**Define deathmatching:**

**State three server rules (F1):**

:::

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@mercurian8
Due to your punishment history we are not be able to accept your application at this time. Please remain punishment-less for atleast a month before reapplying. Application ~[Denied.]~(red)

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

• 3 weeks later...

^[PERSONAL INFORMATION]

In-game name: baligh

Account name: elrbo3djeja

Discord name and ID: baligh el khetmi#1344

In a few sentences, explain who you are: I'm a tunisian teenager who like to play video games . In 2 years i'll join the police academy because really i love being a cop and always watch everything about them so that's why even in saes i wanna be playing in the cop side.

^[IN-GAME INFORMATION]

How long have you been playing MTA: i have been playing MTA for 8 years.

How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: i have been playing SAES:RPG for 3 years.

Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left or were kicked:
WA got close
C got closed
ICE i went inactive for like 1 year and i think it's closed too

Why do you wish to join the FBI over all the other squads on SAES: To be honest i like the way that how are FBI members are experienced in everything , also they are friendly . So since i won't be a criminal anymore i decided to return to cops life and to evolve my skills as a cop and for me FBI is the best place where i can learn everything.

If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: Never got banned.

^[GENERAL KNOWLEDGE]

Define roleplaying: It's choosing a role to represent it in-game and acting like in real life.

Define deathmatching: DeathMatching (or DM) it's to kill anyone for no reason at all , same goes for cars.

No abuse of your power
No Multiaccounting
No Marker Arrest or Marker Kill

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@baligh_WA
Good application, since you are just coming back from inactivity I would like to see you patrol/hangout with FBI for a little bit so that we can evaluate your skills as a cop. Application ~[Pending]~(orange) for the time being. We look forwards to seeing you in-game!

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

^[PERSONAL INFORMATION]

In-game name: xJustin

Account name: xJustin

Discord name and ID: xJustin#6272

Primary Language: arabic

In a few sentences, explain who you are: a 3rd word teen living a simple life trying to achieve my dreams , started rapping few months ago and im still studying at high school

^[IN-GAME INFORMATION]

How long have you been playing MTA: well i have played mta back in 2012 2013 but i never got interested in playing again

How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: i started a week ago i guess

Do you have a ProCop diploma?: nope

Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left or were kicked: i've never joined a g/s before

Why do you wish to join the FBI over all the other squads on SAES: it seems like an elite squad i would like to join to gain experience and make new friends

If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: No

^[GENERAL KNOWLEDGE]

Define roleplaying: acting like in real life

Define deathmatching: killing someone without any reason

1- do not deathmatch players without any reason
2- do not avoid arrest
3- only english is allowed in mainchat

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@baligh_WA
Thank you for hanging out with our members, I have been given good feedback on your skills. Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Please review the following document before contacting an ASAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

^[PERSONAL INFORMATION]

In-game name: FlaminGo

Account name: FlaminGolmao

Discord name and ID: flamingo#2443

Nationality: USA

Primary Language: English

In a few sentences, explain who you are: Hello, I go by the username FlaminGo, I come from the United States of America. I am also a new player to SAES, and MTA in general, but I am a quick learner, so that will help to compensate a bit for my lack of experience.

^[IN-GAME INFORMATION]

How long have you been playing MTA: I have been playing MTA since around late September to early October, but havent been on much until fairly recently.

How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: It was the first server I joined, and the only server I play, I have around 11 hours of playtime.

Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left or were kicked: Since I am a new player of this community, I have not been apart of any organizations.

Why do you wish to join the FBI over all the other squads on SAES: I wish to join the FBI over all other squads, because it appeals to me the most. As I have mentioned before, I am new to SAES, but I have a friend in FBI, and he will be my mentor and help to teach me the swing of things. Although I only have 11 hours, I already know more than the basics.

If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: I have not been banned before.

^[GENERAL KNOWLEDGE]

Define roleplaying: Roleplaying is when you and other people act as a role/profession under a roleplay situation.

Define deathmatching: Deathmatching is when you are killing another player for no reason or purpose, and interfering with their gameplay experience, with hostile intentions.

• You are not allowed to use clients to give you an advantage over other players, basically do not hack.

• You are not allowed to speak any other language besides English in main chat.

• Obviously, do not deathmatch other players.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@FlaminGolmao

Thank you for showing interest in joining the FBI. You have a decent application, have patrolled with our members, and shown decent performance especially for your playtime. If you are already this good, then you will turn out to be a great player in the future.

Application Status: ~[Accepted]~(green)

Please review the following document before contacting an ASAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Thanks,

FBI SAC