FBI

FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation

FBI

U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Boss50
I haven't ever really seen you play as a cop, I would like you to hang out with FBI members so that we can see how good you are and so we can get to know you alittle better. Application ~[Under Review.]~(orange)

@spark
You seem to know what you are doing, and i've heard good things. Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

@hzhayzza
I've seen you around and you seem like a decent cop. Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Personal Information
In-game name: Wisker
Account name: Wiskerrazak
Discord name and ID (if applicable): Wisker#1299
Nationality: Algerian
Primary Language: Arabic
Other Languages you speak: English-French

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: 2016
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 2016
**Do you have a ProCop diploma?:No
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:
CDL-ICE-NSA-NCI-NCS
Why do you wish to join the FBI: i want to join FBI because it'sa good squad and i like this squad and know some member's.
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: No

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: Roles are role-playing dialogues and role-play. In general, role-play in realistic scenarios in a video game or simply representation because you are a character with a specific job to do. This is my best part on sever. Time is tight. For people like me, they have nothing, on the other hand, I try to do my best to play roles in every situation, but at the same time, I enjoy as much as possible while doing so. together. Notice, you have a lot of fun writing things and playing them at the same time, or you have fun playing / writing .... For me, in most cases and roles, more fun to write them down, because I can change and write things, I couldn't say that while Role-playing (such as writing a little more about some participants, their story, what they said and how they sounded like saying it, etc.). Sue, I'm here, writing this, trying to put it in such content in my application, that people will really read it ... they read it with passion, while laughing or cursing at the same time, because I made fun of things, which should be left as is, but ! We are designed to develop new things, better, better, better than better, and at this point, you may realize that what you are reading has started as something meaningful, but you have now become a platform, so I will stop here.
Define deathmatching: Deathmathing is killing other's player's with do not reason or shooting his car
State three server rules (F1): Don't Deathmathing. Don't marker arrest. Don't parker arrest. Speak English in the main chat. Don't multi account

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Wisker00
You have patrolled with some FBI members and from what I've been told you seem to know what you're doing. ~[Application Accepted]~(lime) Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

alt text
-Personal Information
Name:Romiro
Account Name:minou04
Nationality:Algerien
Primary Language:Arabic
Other Languages you speak:English-Frensh.
-In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA:1 years
How long have you been playing SAESRPG: 5 month ago
Do you have a ProCop diploma?:no
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:ICE:i left to joing TST / TST: Closed / Pirus: closed
Why do you wish to join the FBI:i want to joing FBI because when i see it the first time i'm vvery like it also i'll do my best i will help this squad to grow up, i have many friends in it so i decided to joing it
If you have been previous banned, link your ban appeals: never
Define roleplaying:RP is acting like in real life
Define deathmatching: DM is killing some one with out reason.
State three server rules (F1): Don't Deathmathing. Don't marker arrest/Don't parker arrest/ Speak English in the main chat. Don't multi accounting

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Romiro02
You have patrolled with some FBI members and from what I've been told you are a pretty good cop. Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

Personal Information
In-game name: KillZone
Account name: migueldias
Discord name and ID (if applicable): KillZone#9027
Nationality: Portuguese
Primary Language: Portuguese
Other Languages you speak: English and Spanish (a little bit)

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: Ive been playing MTA for about 9 years.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: I did start playing SAES back in 2011. Around 2015 I left to join another server. In 2017/18 I retired from MTA. Now I came back and playing in my free time.
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: No, I dont.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: Tuga Thugs. I will state the reason below.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Deep inside Ive always wanted to join the cop side and FBI was one of my favorites back then. However I couldnt leave my gang and let my mates down. Now that time has passed and Ive got the opportunity to, Imma take it.
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: I was banned back in time when I joined another server admins team which had stolen SAES scripts. Theres no ban appeal cause I didnt need to. Also the server doesnt exist anymore.

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: Acting as like you are in real life. You pick yourself a character, and you act accordingly to it.
Define deathmatching: Its the way of killing someone with no reason apparently.
State three server rules (F1): Do not DM. Do not market arrest/kill. Multi accounting is forbidden.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@KillZone
Always nice to see old players come back, we look forward to having you in the FBI. Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime)

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

Personal Information
In-game name: Simple
Account name: zefininho
Discord name and ID (if applicable): If I die I'm a legend#9509
Nationality: Portuguese
Primary Language: Portuguese
Other Languages you speak: English

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: 8 years.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: I started playing saes 8 years ago then I went inactive for a long time but now I'm back.
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: No, I dont.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: I've been in a few gangs but the last one was ThC and I left because I couldn't have fun playing as cop with my friends.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I wish to join FBI because this is my first time joining a squad and I do think FBI is one of the best around. I'd like to experience the cop side and FBI seems the best choice.
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: No, I haven't.

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: It's pretty much acting like in real life.
Define deathmatching: Deatchmatching is killing someone without a specific reason.
State three server rules (F1): 1. Do not avoid arrest. 2. Do not DM. 3. Do not turf on unclimbable roofs.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Simple
Please continue hanging out with FBI members ingame so that we can get to know you alittle better. Application ~[Under review.]~(orange)

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

@Simple
Thank you for your patience, you have patrolled with our members and I've heard good things. Application changed to ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Personal Information
In-game name: ahmed
Account name: ahmedlord25
Discord name and ID (if applicable): ahmedfellas#5441
Nationality: egyptian
Primary Language: arabic
Other Languages you speak: english

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: since 2018
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 2018
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: nope.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: cdc / ice / etf
cdc : kicked because of a problem with an hq thought that i was giving event money to my friend but we solve the problem before i join ice and we're decent nw.
ice : left to join etf
etf : dead

Why do you wish to join the FBI: because i've always been lookin for loyal squad like fbi in my whole career in saes to stay in..
being in a home and considering the members whose in as your brothers is much more better than being a hopper and i would really like to spend my whole time career in saes as an fbi agent .. as its an honor to any saes player to be part of a such big family like fbi.
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: never been banned before

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: role playing is meaning acting same as in real life
Define deathmatching: deathmatching is when you're startin shooting randomly players or hitting their vehicels without any reasons nor rps ones in the server.
State three server rules (F1):
1 ~ cant camp on the hospital in any case and under any class
2 ~ dont make false reports
3 ~ dont marker kill or marker arrest at any cases too.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@ahmedlord
Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Crazy
Please continue to hang out with FBI members ingame so that we can further evaluate your skill as a cop. Application ~[Pending.]~(orange)

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

Personal Information
Name:Houssam
Account Name:BjorN
Nationality:morocco
Primary Language:arabic
Other Languages you speak:french/english

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: 9 months
How long have you been playing SAES: 9 months
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:Ice member and ice special unit and i left because i think that fbi is way better for me than ice could ever be
Why do you wish to join the FBI:because i love fbi and there style of playing and i respect theme and i think that they are the most suitable squad for me
If you have been previous banned, link your ban appeals:N/A

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying:acting like in real life like jobs ...
Define deathmatching:is to kill other players for no reason
State three server rules (F1):do not avoid arrest
do not camp at hospital as any class
do not create false reports

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@houssos1
I would like you to hang out with FBI more ingame so that we can get to know you a little better before we give you a shot at our tests. Application ~[Pending.]~(orange)

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

alt text
Personal Information

In-game name: Fondy
Account name: yassine09
Discord name and ID (if applicable): yassine#3859
Nationality: Algerian

In-Game Information

How long have you been playing MTA: 2018
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 2020
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: No
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: GJMC/ICE
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I want FBI because its an active squad also have a members very friendly , and i have friend Their so i decided to join it

General Knowledge

Define roleplaying: Role-play means acting like in real life.
Define deathmatching: deathmatching Is killing or shooting some one with out reason
State three server rules (F1): Speak English in main chat / dont DM / respect other player
alt text

alt text
Personal Information

In-game name: Netro
Account name:XxNetroxX
Discord name and ID (if applicable):Netro#5973
Nationality: Israel

In-Game Information

How long have you been playing MTA: 1 years ago
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 1 years ago
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: Nope
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:
C : i left to back cop life
SAFP: i left SAFP Because i join Pirus to help my friend Soulfly
Pirus:I left to back SAFP
BBMC: I left to join squad
RKMC: after 2 weeks gang closed
ICE:personal problem with HQ
QRF:the leader left the squad
FBI: personal problem they was no active
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Because i want to learn more new skills and get an nice reputatino
from this squad
Why should we

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: Role-play Role play is acting the real life like cops following his job and arresting crims also
there is a anims can be used like /wash /talk also there is a chat /me , also cop always on a duty, and crims on purist and raid sr's etc...

Define deathmatching: deathmatch is meaning a killing someone or bother a personwith out any reason and
thats called a dming there is many kinds of deathmatching like park kill insulting in chat without any reason.

State three server rules (F1): Do not marker kill or marker arrest. / Do not avoid arrest. / Do not camp the hospital as any class.
alt text

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@fondy
You recently applied to CDC and were denied, you were also an X helper and after they denied you, you started insulting their HQ, this kind of attitude is unacceptable in FBI. Application ~[Denied.]~(red)

@Netro
You have a not so great past with FBI. Our HQ team is currently discussing whether or not you will be accepted, please have patience while we figure out what to do with you. Application ~[Pending.]~(orange)

@Cheer
Application ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

Personal Information
In-game name: R1Zo0R
Account name: razore227435
Discord name and ID (if applicable): R1zo0R#0681
Nationality: Tunisian
Other Languages you speak: English / french

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: since 2016
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: since 2018
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: no
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: VLA : dead / RKMC : dead /ICE : i didnt like them / OC : dead / X : i hate working alone i ask for help to do Rp or something like that but no one answer me even when they are not afk

Why do you wish to join the FBI: i spent a Good career as Criminal and i really enjoy it
now i want to start my career in cops life... there is a lot of my friends who suggest me to join FBI so i head to your topic and i read your roles and its interesting for me and i really want to be a part of this great Family

If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: n/a

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: roleplay mean acting like real life
Define deathmatching: its mean killing someone without any reason
State three server rules (F1): multi account not allowed / deathmatch not allowed / abuse bugs .

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@R1zo0R
Application ~[Accepted]~(lime) Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Netro
We have decided to give you a shot at our tests. Application status changed to ~[Accepted.]~(lime) Please review the following document before contacting a SAC+ ingame for your tests: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png and please read it carefully.

@SlapBobs
I have spoken to you ingame, for the time being your is application ~[Pending.]~(orange)

Thanks.
FBI HQ,