FBI

FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation

FBI

U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Ibrahim
Your application has been ~[Denied.]~(red) I have never seen you ingame and you have recently applied for two different gangs, you may reapply in 2 weeks if you are still interested in joining FBI but you should take this time to hangout with FBI members so that we may get to know you before then.

@Capital
Your application has been ~[Denied.]~(red) You applied for a gang while you have an open application here.

@Genetrix
Your application has been ~[Accepted.]~(lime) I have personally patrolled with you and other members of FBI have as well. Please read over the following document before contacting a SAC+ for your test: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Tomato
Your application has been ~[Denied.]~(red) I gave you a chance to edit your first application but you failed to do so and then posted a totally different application. Sorry, you are not what FBI is looking for at the moment.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Tomato

Your application is denied once again. Sending your application to the several other organizations isnt the right way of joining any of them at the end. Re-apply on 25th May, if still interested.

Sincerely,
FBI HQ

alt text
Name: Yosri
Account Name: Viking1
Nationality: Tunisia
Primary Language: Arabic
Other Languages you speak: English/Arabic/French

In-Game Information

How long have you been playing MTA: 2018
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 2018
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: No
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:

~[CDC]~(#e000e0) - I left it because they were too inactive.

Why do you wish to join the FBI: i want to join FBI because it's a good squad and active one and i will help more with my activity and i have many friends here like Juby Steven Snoopy

If you have been previous banned, link your ban appeals: N/A

General Knowledge

Define roleplaying: Roleplay is means to acting someone role in game is like the real Life.

Define deathmatching: DM is means to Damaging or killing someone in game with No reason.

State three server rules (F1):

1-Talk english in mainchat . .

2- don't do parking kill.

3- don't do marker arrest .

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Olivier
Your application is ~[Pending]~(orange). Please hangout with FBI members in game so that we may get to know you a little better.

@Nixon11
We have decided to ~[Accept]~(lime) your application. Please contact a SAC+ for your ingame tests and please read over the following document: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png

Thanks,
Special Agent-In-Charge, Juby

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@ilyass87
Your application has been ~[Denied.]~(red) You were still on probation at ICE while submitting this application. Leaving any squad during probation does not give me confidence you that you have any type of loyalty. If you are still interested in joining FBI stay gang/squadless for 2 weeks and then re-apply.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

alt text
Personal Information
In-game name: My in-game name could change sometimes but it will always be Moley
Account Name: My account name is DaToletha
Nationality: I am actually Iraqi but I live in The Netherlands
Primary Language: Dutch
Other Languages you speak: I can speak English and Kurdish from the Iraqi side.

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: I have been playing MTA since I guess 2010 can't really remember since when I have been playing.
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: I have been playing on SAESRPG since 2013.
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: I sadly do not have a PC diploma.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: There have been a lot of organizations that I have been part of these are all the organizations I have been part of since 2013.
~[[RDMC]]~(red) It was my first gang it was awesome in there I miss those times but it sadly died.
~[[HA]]~(maroon) It reached level 2 it was nice in the beginning but there were several fights in literally every chat and after some days I left it...
~[[SAPA]]~(#2accd4) This was a squad at that time, But because I was new I was getting bored fast because I saw a lot of other squads and gangs that I wanted to become part of.
~[[SAFP]]~(#2c4973) So I went to join SAFP and I've had nice people to hang with but after some weeks I left it because it went a bit Non-active.
~[[S~D]]~(sienna) I went back to the criminals to help a gang to reach level 2 it was awesome in the beginning we've done lots of activities and roleplays but there were some problems some got kicked and some left after a couple of weeks it died.
~[[SoA]]~(gray) It was fun in There I enjoyed my time in there but I had a couple of fights with a member which made me getting kicked.
~[[TST]]~(blue) I went back to the cop side for a while and it was going good so far until I got kicked by a fake report.
~[[CDC]]~(#ad1662) I left it because I've gotten bored.
~[[BS]]~(olive) I went there and it was awesome we've also done a lot of activities within the gang but I left it to help The Company.
~[[FOX]]~(#0d1240) I got kicked because I was acting like a mong and was retarded at the same time.
~[[FBI]]~(#364b7d) Well I left because I had some problems with some of the members inside the squad and didn't really want to mess up the morality in the gang so I decided to leave.
~[[ThC]]~(silver): After so many times I have been part of this gang it will still be my favorite gang of all time I've ever been in, I discussed something with the leader of the gang and left.
~[[B~B]]~(#fc6b03): I would like to explain this to an HQ in the game or via a private chat.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: The reason why I want to join FBI is Because I have already been part of it before and I would actually love to be part of this squad again beside the fact that I had some fighting in the squad I really enjoyed playing with the other members in the squad and doing lots of raids together as a squad or doing any other kind of activities that we have done together. And I know that I shouldn't have left without saying anything it was wrong I could've fixed it with the HQ's but I was a bit retarded at that time.
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: I have been banned before but never had to appeal. I have been banned 2 times because of the following reasons

• I deatmatched nanobob with a minigun while he was working on his project as DE.

• I had a bad behavior against Blade which led me to a Ban for 3 days.

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: Role playing is defined as pretending to be someone else or pretending to be in a specific situation that you are not actually in at the time.
Define deathmatching: Deathmatching means that you randomly shoot or kill a person or a vehicle without any reasons.

• Do not deathmatch.

• Do not avoid arrest.

• Speak English in the mainchat.

With all due respect, I would like to withdraw my application since something has come up. My apologies I have posted this because I couldn't edit the post I made above. Nothing has to do with the squad or anything related but something came up. So I wish you the best of luck towards the squad and the members once again My apologies.

~[Personal Information]~(blue)
In-game name: Rondaw
Account Name: league1
Nationality: Tunisia
Primary Language: Arabic
Other Languages you speak: English

~[In-Game Information]~(blue)
How long have you been playing MTA: 7 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 4 years
Do you have a Procop diploma?: yes
Gangs:

• -THC: I left because I have problems with HQ

• -WA: Deleted

• -OC: Deleted

• -CDS: Deleted

• -Z: Kicked because I was thinking to go to another gang and an HQ kicked me cause he knows that I'm going to leave.
    Squads:

• -ICE: I stayed for 3 months and then I left, cause I went inactive and I thought I stop saes.when I'm back I joined LE but I'm bored from crim side and it's bad I didn't find my self there I decided to be a cop life.

Why do you wish to join the FBI: Well,I have a long time playing on saes RPG and always I see FBI members active,members attitude are great,and my friends told me that they are doing fun there also I wanna join FBI cause it's great Squad and looks perfect on my eyes, and I know my future will be good there.
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: No, I didn't get banned.

~[General Knowledge]~(blue)
Define roleplaying: Role playing it's doing a Story and acting on it it's like a real-life using the anims etc...
Define deathmatching: it's killing players without any reason or a player with any star even shooting his car that names as DM too, And it's not allowed on the Server(Forbidden).
-Respect All F1 Rules
-Don't Marker kill/arrest
-Talk English on main chat and don't be Rude.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Rondaw Your application has been ~[Accepted!]~(lime) Please review the following document: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

Personal Information
In-game name: steddie
Account Name: steddieeddie
Nationality: Dutch
Primary Language: Dutch

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: around 10 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: around 6-8 years with ups and downs
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: Not anymore, got kicked by Ronseal when I joined The Outfit

TST - Joined The Outfit
SAPA - Finished training
SAI - Inactivity
HLS - Not sure anymore, long time ago
ALT - Inactivity
The Outfit - Switch to ALT
ZIP - Not playing enough as ZIP
and more

Why do you wish to join the FBI: I played a while back on this server before they launched the stats, in the time we were all talking about SAES 2.0. In this timefram FBI was a great faction to work with when it was being lead by Patrol. Due to this previous experience with the FBI and the more recents events I worked togheter at with FBI showed me that FBI is a great squad. In my route to rejoin the police life on SAES I would like to join FBI.
If you have been previous banned, link your ban appeals: No

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: Fullfilling a "role" in a situation that occurs. Acting to the real world situations like the person your are "playing" as in game. Example of this is preforming 10-55 on people in game and talking with them about violations they commited like speeding. Writing them a ticket instead of arresteing the script-wise.
Define deathmatching: Killing another persone or their property without a proper reason.

No deathmatching
No multiaccounting
No abuse of animations to gain an advantage

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@Steddie
We have decided to ~[Accept]~(lime) your application. Please contact a SAC+ for your ingame tests and please read over the following document: https://i.imgur.com/g6SzPnO.png

Thanks,
Special Agent-In-Charge, Juby

Personal Information
Name:Houssam
Account Name:HoussaM
Nationality:morocco
Primary Language:arabic
Other Languages you speak:french/english

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: 7months
How long have you been playing SAES: 7 months
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:Ice and i left because its closing
Why do you wish to join the FBI:because i love fbi and there style of playing and i respect theme
If you have been previous banned, link your ban appeals:N/A

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying:acting like in real life like jobs ...
Define deathmatching:is to kill other players for no reason
State three server rules (F1):do not avoid arrest
do not camp at hospital as any class
do not create false reports

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@TheRealSteven said in FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation:

@ilyass87
Your application has been ~[Denied.]~(red) You were still on probation at ICE while submitting this application. Leaving any squad during probation does not give me confidence you that you have any type of loyalty. If you are still interested in joining FBI stay gang/squadless for 2 weeks and then re-apply.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

@ilyass87 It has only been 12 days since your application was denied. and I also said

"If you are still interested in joining FBI stay gang/squadless for 2 weeks and then re-apply."

but you immediately joined ICE. Sorry but your application has been ~[Denied]~(red) once again.

@houssos1 You are still in ICE and you are still spawned and playing as an ICE member, ~[Denied.]~(red) maybe when/if ICE genuinely closes we can talk about you reapplying.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

Personal Information
In-game name: palmangels
Account Name: avaria1001
Nationality: Romania
Primary Language: Romanian

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: 3 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: 3 years
Do you have a Procop diploma?: yes
Gangs:

-The Outfit-I went out because i didn't integrate with O members.
If you have been previously banned, link your ban appeals: No, I didn't get banned.

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: Playing the part of a real life role.
Define deathmatching: Killing somebody with no reason and also shooting random cars.
-Do not abuse the animations to hide or glitch into objects such as walls etc.
-Don't Marker kill/arrest
-Talk English on main chat and don't be Rude.

Office of the Executive
San Andreas, 757-000

@TheRealSteven said in FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation:

@sidahmed_dz
Your application is currently ~[Pending.]~(orange) Please hang out with FBI ingame so that we may get to know you a little better.

@sidahmed_dz You have applied and were accepted to ICE all while your application was pending here unfortunately you have been ~[Denied.]~(red) You may re apply in 1 week if you are still interested in joining FBI.

Thanks,
FBI HQ.

Personal Information
In-game name: Final
Account Name: Final324
Nationality: Turkish
Primary Language: Turkish

In-Game Information
How long have you been playing MTA: I've been playing MTA for 4 years
How long have you been playing SAES: RPG: Well my MTA journey was started with SAES so i'm playing here for 4 years totally aswell
Do you have a ProCop diploma?: No i dont
SAPA- I've left SAPA 2 years ago and i was left to discover new taste in the server and try out the criminal side but then i regret of my decision and decided to pick a squad in cop side
TST- I've served here more than 2,5 years also as a HQ after a while my friend requested help from me with his gang and i decided to dont break his hearth and help him out so i've left TST
BBMC - When i started to play here i've noticed that gang was only recuriting the retarded people and it was full of retarded people so i decided to leave as soon as possible before things get really worse
NNB - I've joined here after my short journey in crim side and also served here for 1 year then the squad went inactive and i decided to join crim side and my friends were in outfit so i've joined to the Outfit
Outfit - I've been kicked out of this gang HQ's and management team never informed me about reason of my resignment which i think because of my inactivity due to my ban
Why do you wish to join the FBI: After 9 months of inactivity i wanted to get back in the field and appealed for unban and i was succesfully unbanned so i've decided to rejoin to home aka police side and now i want to show myself back in the server and FBI seem the most qualified squad to me between others so i decided to try my luck in here and i wish i could
If you have been previous banned, link your ban appeals: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/16991/final-s-ban-appeal

General Knowledge
Define roleplaying: Role-Playing means to look in the eyes of the character you are controlling for example if you are playing as a cop you gotta act like one and you've to use emotes like /do /me commands basically it's acting like in real life
Define deathmatching: Deathmaching means killing everybody in your way with no reason one of the things we shouldnt do it could cause adminjail or even getting banned from the server
State three server rules (F1): Do not deathmach, Do not kill/arrest the players in the markers, Do not multi-account