San Andreas Studios ~ Media Archive

GanJa

alt metni

@Dodoo said in Dodoo's CC Activites:

alt metni

~[Activity Type :]~(#5c3222,#541f0a) RolePlay
~[CC member's :]~(#5c3222,#541f0a) N/A
~[Other helper's :]~(#5c3222,#541f0a) SanAndreas-Studios Producer : @Resistant
~[Story :]~(#5c3222,#541f0a) In the Nort-Whetstone Liquor shop , i was shopping something i need. Then i got a call from guy. He told me have a trouble with his car in a construction zone and needs help. He gave me the adress and i went to the way. When i was about to arrive i didn't see no one arround. I told myself "There is something going wrong arround here" and i saw the pink Racer car crashed to the junkstuff. I went to the place. Then i checked arround , there was no one. And after i went bit closer , guy jumped front of me from junk and told me that he's been looking for me and i've been late. I was shocked a bit and scrared. Then i've started to ask him question about if he is a psycho or not. Neither way i was going to call 911. Anyways after a bit chat and weird questions asked i've took the towtruck and pulled the car tho the Garage near construction platform. I've started to work on repairing&welding car body parts and putting on the brand new ones. After a few hours work on i've done doing engine,hood,bumpers,car-base and car-lights. When the job done he wanted pos machine for payment , i've bringed out the pos and he took out his Russian credit card from his wallet. That was a bit strange to be honest. In the end everything went good , customer was happy and job was done.
~[~Screenshots :]~(#5c3222,#541f0a)

:::

alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni