Arms Assassins

Canelas

Nickname: Chuche
Languages spoken: Spanish and a little bit of English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 4/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing since longer, but I came back recently, so around 2 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: This is an old and respected organization based on selling weapons all over SAES and they are known for their skilled and feared players. I would really like to be part of this gang because is full of players which can help me developing my gameplaying skills and ways of behaving. What is more, I'd like to bring all the help that is possible, because I really enjoy hanging around with AA members.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): No
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Only once for multi-accounting.
Name 3 BR rules: Do not bankrob alone, do not suicide after bankrobbing, do not marker kill.
Name 3 GR rules: Grenades are not allowed, spawn-killing is forbbiden and doing a gangrob is not able.
Name 3 Turf rules: Do not spawn as medic to support your gang, do not turf inside vehicles while having war, do not spawn as police to arrest the enemies, do not turf in unclimbable roofs.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting as if you were in real-life, performing a certain character.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing or attacking players without reasons or any intentions.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'll take a picture and report him using /report
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep passing by
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yoko, Willy, Troyano and Rubik, they are spanish fellas.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Sebastian, I am twenty years old, I am from Argentina and I like playing this server with friends and known people because that is the way I have fun. I am friendly and I always try to respect all the rules related to the server to avoid any problems or punishments. I would highly recommend this organization to take me into account because I have a lot of things to offer, including activity, respect and a perfect behaviour while treating people. In addition to that, I see this gang as my future, because I can help it to keep growing more than it already did. Another reason why I am applying for this organization is because my English is not that good and there are many Latin players who can help me in improving my language.

Edited by wallenga

Nickname: Joelixir
Languages spoken: Spanish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 4/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 21 hours little time because I played a couple of years ago and I barely came back.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: is a group in which there is brotherhood teamwork and solidarity
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): none
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: none
Name 3 BR rules: Do not suicide after bankrobbing, it's not allowed to rob a bank alone, two BR's a day only.
Name 3 GR rules: Don't spawn kill, don't rob alone, no grenades.
Name 3 Turf rules:It's not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, do not spawn as medic to support your gang, it's not allowed to reconnect to gain health.
What is Roleplay?: You must act as if it were real life within the game.
What is Deathmatching?: Attack or kill other players.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I report to the player.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I keep my way
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Rubik and Yoko speak spanish.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Because I like the server, the community especially AA because they are very close and I want to learn many more things, I am someone active.

Nickname: Diskerone
Languages spoken: English, spanish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2011 (inactive for the last 2 years)
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins, the old school gang! They are based on arms trafficking in all corners of San Andreas.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): SAFP(reason: inactive) | Hell Soldiers(reason: died) l FBI(reason: inactive) | MI6(reason: there was not much activity in the squad)
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Nothing
Name 3 BR rules:
1-Dont do BR alone
2-Two BR's per day
3-Assist with any civillian-work isnt allowed
Name 3 GR rules:
1-No granades/explosives (includes explosion with vehicle)
2-Don't spawn as a cop to help the gang.
3-Don't do spawn kill to the other gang.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1-Don't spawn at propiety localized in turf zone
2-Don't shoot outside the marker
3-Don't get to unclimbable roofs
What is Roleplay?: Simulate the real life in-game.
What is Deathmatching?: Kill persons without reason, or damage their vehicles.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Report him (screenshoots include)
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: first check if the cop will try to arrest me. If he doesn't try, I follow my path.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Rubik, Willy and TrasK(when he was active)<3
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):

I am a student of computer engineering in the sixth semester. I love technology, graphic design and video editing (if you need any help with that, let me know). I love role playing and of course I have always been a lover of SAES.
Around 2 years inactive cuz i was full with the university and got bored a little too. I come back again to saes. When I returned I met Rubik, spoke with him and spoke excellently about Arms Assassins. It really convinced me to join and come back. I'm willing to help in everything you need, support and be loyal at all times.
the truth is that AA always called my attention for being one of the most respected and most oldests of the gangs. pd:
(I've always loved AA ship's base)

Nickname: RadioGaga
Languages spoken: English, Arabic and some Frensh
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2015 but after being banned i was inactive and i've back from like 8 months ago
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: We probably all know who deals weapons? Well in San Andreas, Arms Assassins is probably the head dealer in criminal underground, which definitely brings them nice pile of profit every month. Over the years, Arms Assassins become the greatest arms dealers gang in the whole SA streets. Their knowledge about weapons and how they deal with it help them to become the most known gang around.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
BBMC: Once i've back to SAES, i've notice that Motorcycle Club and i thought that will be one of the greatest MCs like MMC, SoA and others Old School Motorcycle Clubs. But when i joined, i've see that their reputation is so bad and that was my point to leave.
Organization Zero: The greatest gang that i joined. Their i learn many stuffs and i learn how to deal with thing no matter how difficult is it. I leave on my own way the only reason was cause that one used to be dead and Zebras was inactive a lot. I am so happy to see them back on their foot today and they are doing well.
CripZ: After leaving Z my destiny was to make a hard step in my SAES carrer and join a lvl5 gang, but saddly i've made a mistake and got adminjail that cause many problems from me with Members and HQs so i decide to leave and keep my dignity.
OC: Well, just got kicked.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned back in 2015, worth of multi-accounting when i was newbie and couple of adminjails both for avoid arrest.
Name 3 BR rules:

• One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.

• During gang bank rob, members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they don't want that player on their bank robs.

• Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order for players to leave the bank by respawning is not allowed same as committing suicide by jumping from bank roof.

Name 3 GR rules:

• No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.

• No spawn killing - Don't camp a gang's spawn. Beef up defenses elsewhere if necessary.

• You can only gangrob spawned as your gang. Don't bring helpers. Allies or other gangs to assist are permitted

Name 3 Turf rules:

• If you are killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you are spawned as a cop or criminal, it is not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.

• You can only use gang spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on. Also you are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses/roofs are allowed.

• You are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar. Gaining health in any other way than respawning or eating food is not allowed.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is putting real-life scenarios into a video game or just acting as you're a character that has a specified job he has to do. This is my best part on the Sever. Time is tight. For people like me, that have nothing better to do then go to work and school, drink, masturbate and enjoy life, time is really tight. In the other hand, Im trying my best to Role Plays in every situation i can, but at the same time, have as much fun as possible while doing that. But some things just don't work together. Either you have luck, and you have as much fun writing stuff and playing it at the same time, or you have fun playing/ writing.... For me, in most cases, those two things work together. I have much fun playing and participating at roleplays, and even more fun writing them down, because I can change and write things, that could not me said while roleplaying ( like writing a bit more about some participants, their story, what they said and how they looked like saying it, etc. ). Soo, here I am, writing this down, trying to put it in a such content in my application, that people will really read it... read it with passion, while laughing or cursing at the same time, because I made fun out of things, that should be left as they are, but ! We are made to develope new stuff, better, even better and the best of better , and at this point, you may realize that what you are reading started as something meaningfull, but now turned into bullcrap, so I will stop here.
What is Deathmatching?: The most imposed rule is the "No Deathmatch" Rule, Deathmatch is the act of aimlessly shooting/killing/damaging a person or his vehicle using weapons. It further includes Revenge killing out of personal prejudice or other causes.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Briefly explain: I would kindly tell him that its not allowed, if the person would keep it for numerous times I would simply report the person with the panel of reporting(/report).
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Just ignore... cause killing a cop who never attempt to arrest you is against Srever Rules.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well, i'v made my choice and decide to hangaround with AAs to make sure that AA is what i am looking for, that was a wise choice since i've meet with many of them, we made a lot of fun and we've enjoyed our time together.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I was born in Sousse, Tunisia on 23/10/2001 that means I'm currently 17 years old. I used to be called Oussama in real life , I'm an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in Tunisia and still studying and dreaming of being a BascketBall player , in my personal activities such as playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to i'm a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because I'd like to appear more friendly I believe that I'm very organized person I like to know exactly what I'm going to do for the day and the week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so,anyway I have been out of playing for a long period ,but I have only been looking for a decently gang where I can feel comfortable, And i'm trying challenge myself with new side which is Arms Assassins side. I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in his own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. I know that i havn't been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people . I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.I have a strong desire to help others through improving their skills , which has led to my past success as a skilled player . Improving your skills ( as a generale) is a key value of your company, and I know that I could bring to this. Also, I believe my strongest trait is my working with people very well in a way where I use the strengths of each individual in a team to produce the best results because of my easy going personality,I have been told by my firects that it's easy approach me. Finally, I would like to inform you that If you got some doubting about me feel free to contact me at discord and let's solve them.

Application Format

Nickname:Anthony

Languages spoken:Portuguese, French, English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7

How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing since 2011 1012 i dont remember , but i stoped to play this game at 2014 +/-

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: In the early days the Assassins had fear, lives and morals but they had to learn how to lose them. AA are build a reputation by supplying guns to san andreas people and they are the best on that.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):Arms Assassins and the other dont remember, i am probably the first recruit of AA clan , since Couves Bartman , NTCo and Bone

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: i gave my password to a friend

Name 3 BR rules:
1.Assisting your own gang as a Medic/Pizzaboy is not allowed.
2.Must have atleast 1 HQ to start a BR
3.You can claim bank robbery only when a complete team of robbers is presente

Name 3 GR rules:
1.No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives
2.You can remove the cash to prevent being robbed IF you are being robbed
3.Squads are permitted to arrest

Name 3 Turf rules:
1.If youre killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and youre spawned as a cop or criminal, its not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.
2.Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from mdic who is not in your gang, or eating food (so no reconneting no).
3. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places, climbable rooftops/places are allowed (usage of drugs/vehicles is not allowed). To consider a rooftop/place climbable, you must be able to access to it from the ground without the usage of drugs/vehicles.

What is Roleplay?:Roleplay is having conversations and acting like real life.

What is Deathmatching?:Killing or destroying another players property with no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:If it is spam ill just report the person who did it to an admin

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:In some cases do nothing, but ill try to roleplay them as much as possible.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied? im a old school so i only know the oldest members, like bartman

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im a good friend , and i will try to help you all like a family .
Gratz

ANTHONY

PS: Bartman is gay and still gay xD i hope u remember me old friend

Nickname: PewD
Languages spoken: English, Indonesia
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2018
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the biggest gun dealer in San Andreas! They also got the big guns and their knowledge about weapons is more higher then every guns dealers

• Wild Angels : Died

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
Name 3 BR rules:

• Don't spawn as medic to assist your gang on BR

• 1 Gang is allowed to do 2 BR's Maximum per day

• A Gang can't start a BR with 1 member only

Name 3 GR rules:

• CLO/DE Assistance is not allowed

• Taking gang cash while getting robbed is not allowed

• No Spawn Killing

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Not allowed to spawn at your property

• Not allowed to camp on unclimbable roof

• You can only gain health via respawning, medic who is not your gang member, or eating food

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real-life does and putting it into the game
What is Deathmatching?: Killing a guy with or without reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Report him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ignore them
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: sometimes i hang around with Hoodie or Terry
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hi! I'm PewD! i'm 16 Years old. My hobby is playing video game, and i like fishing too! i'm friendly guy which is easy to make new friends and i'm have very quick respons!

Hello everyone! First of all, the HQ team apologize due the late delivery of results (we know we didn't even deliver it the last week) but we've been really busy with other duties. However, do not think we don't think about you! With the help of all our beloved members, we've gathered all the information we need to take the due decision in our selection procedure.
Ok, time for you to finally get your results!

@Kalashrie & @Punch

We appreciate your interest in joining AA, it really means something for us knowing our gang is one of the goals for the players around the server. However, the secret of having such a long lasting gang is keeping the environment chill and enjoyable to everyone. Said so, we do not think right now you're the right choice to keep things like that. However, do not feel uncouraged for this, if you still got some interest towards the gang, stay around and let's see what happens!

alt

@Joelixir

Mediocre application, not effor at all seen in the application, besides you're way too new in the server. Not mentioning all the rulebreak you've been involved into. Maybe when you learn a lot more about the server you might have a chance. In the meanwhile

alt

@ANTHONY

We do like having veterans guys around! After all, AA is full of them. However, what we do not appreciate is the low effort you put into your application. Being an old player doesn't grant you an access into the gang. And to be honest, we'd like to see if you're planning to stay before giving you a chance. So, hang around, put more effort into the things you are interested in and then we'll consider what to do with you.

alt

@Zeker , @DBMoodyBlues & @Diskerone

Promising applicants. We know you got the right behaviour but we want still to make sure it will stay like that. Do keep trying your best and we'll see each other the next results delivery.

alt

@PewD

We're still evaluating the options with you. This doesn't mean anything bad but that we haven't got enough time to check your behaviour overall. Keep around, do not annoy the members and we'll see each other the next results delivery.

alt

Quick update: @RadiO Due to your recent rulebreak, we've decided to deny you. Sorry pal, next time.

alt

That was all for this week! Thanks for your patience, see y'all next weekend.

Yours,

AA :p Licano

alt

Nickname: Rondaw
Languages spoken: Arabic and a lil bit english
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: been playing saes for 1year and half
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA's basic role is dealing weapons on a huge ship that is located at SF north and they are an old and respected gang in saes rpg
ThC : i have a problem with a HQ so i left it
UE : i didn't find it comfortable and i left it
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: got banned once when i started playing saes for death matching
Name 3 BR rules:
don't start a solo BR
don't jump from the roof of the bank when it's done
don't marker kill during the bank robbery
Name 3 GR rules:
no grenades during the GR
don't use vehicles to block the safe
no spawn killing
Name 3 Turf rules:
don't use unclimbable roofs
don't use other spawn to help your gang like medic or cop spawn only gang spawn.
don't spawn at your property when the turf zone near/in it
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like in real life
What is Deathmatching?: Deathe matching is killing someone without reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i usually warns him if he kept dming me i would take screen shots and report him to the admins
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: nothing, i would either pass by or ignore him
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i have been hanging with AA and helping them for a while. specially on their turf wars and i made connections with some of AAs members and i really like it.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): when i started playing i always wanted to be part of AA and i have been improving my skills and i'm really excited to join it.
now going to talk about myself a bit, My name is khmais, i have a brother called salem he always helps me when i need him and i live in tunisia exactly sousse and i like playing with my friends.

Nickname: IHateGeorgeBush9/11 and sometimes Brownroughneck89
Languages spoken: Al-Araby ila English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Inshallah 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing in Al-Saes in May 2011, When Habibi Obama declared that I was martyr but with the help of as-spaad drug il'a corner shooting I survived that attack alhamdulillah. I started to hide then and discovered Al-Saes in 2011.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms as-Assasins a group of habibis who sells weapons. I laav them and inshallah I will join them. Beqqause I laav to sell weapons too.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Al-Qaeda. It died because of quffaar amerikaan junud.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:'Ana was banned one time beqause by the will of Allah I crashed my plane into quffaar DE base. Alhamdulillah I was unbanned when I threatened to explode the servers in al-britania the major quffaar.
Name 3 BR rules: Do not crash a plane into BR.
Name 3 GR rules: Do not crash a plane into enemy gaang manzil
Name 3 Turf rules: Do not help your gaang-mates by crashing a plane to your quffaar enemies.
What is Roleplay?: Habibi wallah I saw it here first time.
What is Deathmatching?: Craashing pl'ane to players without a reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I kidna'p his family and throw them down from jabal Chilliad
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Inshallah I take my ak-47 and spray the alqarf out of them infidels.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Alhamdulillah I have some habibis from Al-Qaeda but I can't tell their 'asma' because of security preqautions.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Assalam, I am Osama Bin Laden. I have 5 wives and 20-26 children. Wallah I don't k-qnow their number but they are good shooters. I am an experienced criminal and infidel killer. 'ana 'uhibu al-ak47. I sell good weapons in middle-east. Inshallah I will expand my market into As-Saes al-RPG. Wallah I will kill every cop I see if AA Habibis accept me. If you don't accept me I'll send Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades to your ship and I will place alqanabil to your houses and explode the twin towers out of you quffaars. Here is a photo of me.
alt text

before any of muslim gets offended I would like to mention that I am a also a muslim and I did it for laughs

Nickname: Combine.
Languages spoken: Spanish and English mainly.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7 I'd say.
How long have you been playing on SAES: Between 2010/2011.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is a family of assassins and weapon dealers, they produce, transport & sell them around SA.
They are allied with Tuga Thugs & Black Bullets.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): B~B(2011), TST(2013), ALT(2013), HS(2014?), AA(2014-2018). I left B~B on 2011 because I wanted to turn to cop side, I got my PC on TST so I left to ALT and then got into HS when it got active, until it died, after that I joined AA, I got kicked about a year ago for deathmatching, being a massive utter cunt, etc. I joined FBI this year and my stance there wasn't really a pleasure I would say, as much as I regret not taking the right decision I take a step back because cop side is not for me.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned for massive deathmatching and also placing random constructions everywhere, from there I was expelled from my groups and gang, not proud of it.
Name 3 BR rules: No mark-killing at the first door, no more than 2 bankrobs per day, no jumping from rooftop to avoid arrest.
Name 3 GR rules: No nades or explosives, no gangrob by yourself, no spawn killing.
Name 3 Turf rules: No spawning medic to help your gang, no unclimable roofs, no spawning house to get faster to turf.
What is Roleplay?: Playing/performing/acting a role.
What is Deathmatching?: A rulebreak. Killing a player without a reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Use /report and not DM back.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep on my way.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yea I guess I know everyone except the new members.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My attitude has changed since that last incident on 2018 and most people can see I have been following the rules till now, I have stayed chill. I'm not gonna make a thousand text because words are worthless compared to acts. The last time I tried to join back, @Terry said I was not giving enough interest, well, now I want to prove otherwise with my activity and new perspective in-game.

Harvester.

@DBMoodyBlues

Short but a good application, our members like to see you around us and you have a couple of real life friends in our gang. You looked a bit of a new player but the fact that your punishment record was clean and the determination you've shown makes us think you'll be a fitting & good loyal member to us, therefore I'd like to welcome you in!

alt text

@Laza

Good application, always pleasure to see an experienced player applying for us. I understand that you've had your doubts but that's because you've almost been a cop for your entire career, what a pity that you haven't tried the criminal side until now, yet it's great that you've a lot to discover! Let's see how you will do around our members ingame.

alt text

@Rondaw

Sorry but not what we're looking for right now, you can keep hanging around our members and submit another application if you're determined enough, when you feel like you're ready, but please keep in mind that making it too soon won't change anything.

alt text

~Regards
alt text

Nickname: Exile
Languages spoken: I natively speak English,but I can understand a little bit of Spanish.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): -[8]
How long have you been playing on SAES: 6.5 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: ~[[AA] was originally a group of assassins,they began selling cargo in San Fierro containing illegal weapons in the early 2010's,there,then picked up the name ''Arms Assassins.'' Some time has passed since then,they are now the most prestigious gang in San Fierro and are a force to be reckoned with. Their roleplay consists of selling arms and transporting them.
~[DEA[2013]]~(blue,navy,navy,navy,navy,navy,navy) - ~[Clan closed in 2013]~(black)
~[TT[2013]]~(orange,orange) - ~[I was about 12 years old when I joined TT,very influenceable at that age,someone from AA had told me that if I would have more fun in AA,so I decided to join AA.]~(black)
~[AA[2013-2014]]~(#95004B) - ~[I had joined AA with no plans of ever leaving,some drama occurred between me and another member which I explained to Terry,and it ultimately destroyed my passion for SAES and ended in me getting kicked.]~(black)
~[ALT[2014-2017]]~(#e7f7a6,#e7f7a6) ~[After an admin that was in ALT saw what happened to me,he decided to invite me into ALT,I was in ALT for 3 years until I got bored of the civilian life and tried to return back to being a criminal.]~(black)
~[CripZ[2018]]~(GREEN,GREEN,GREEN,GREEN) - ~[Once I left ALT,I started hanging around CripZ when they were level 1,and started to help them with their writing,designing,and creating shaders. I felt that I belonged in CripZ since I helped them so much,but I still felt bored in the server once I got invited so I ended up getting kicked for inactivity.]~(black)
~[OC[2018]]~(purple) -
~I don't remember whether I got kicked for inactivity or if the gang closed.]~(black)

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
Name 3 BR rules:

• You can not start a bank robbery with only 1 member of your gang

• One gang is only allowed to do 2 bank robberies a day

• Assisting your gang as a medic is not allowed

Name 3 GR rules:

• No grenades or explosives are to be used at a Gang Rob

• You can not do a Gang Rob alone

• Spawn Killing is not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs

• You are not allowed to spawn as a medic to assist your gang during a turf war

• You are not allowed to spawn as a cop to arrest a rival gang during a turf war

What is Roleplay?:
Roleplay means to act your role,so if you are a spawned as a cop you act as if you are a cop.

What is Deathmatching?:
Deathmatching is killing a person without reason

If Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
I report them using /report and wait for an admin to handle the situation.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
Pass right by them

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:

• Yoko

• Troyano

• Terry

• AlphaDet187

• BigMike

• Ikzelf

• Smokey187

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): [AA] was my original gang,I was kicked out because of some old drama and six years have passed since them,and im hoping to return back to my home.

Nickname:Wizard
Languages spoken:Turkish,English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):[7/10]
How long have you been playing on SAES:Since 2016
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins are the best arms dealers in San Andreas.AA is the oldest and biggest gang San Andreas.They are selling guns and organizing deals with it.
TST : I cant find myself in TST.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:N/A
Name 3 BR rules:
Per day Max 2 BR
Gang cant start BR with only 1 member
Dont kill marker

Name 3 GR rules:
Dont spawn as medic to help your gang
Dont spawn kill other gang
Using grenades is not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:
Spawning cop to help my team is not allowed
Only respawning hospital or base
You cant camp on unclimbable roofs

What is Roleplay?:Acting as in real life
What is Deathmatching?:Killing a player without reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:f he does it for no reason,i will report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:f they stop arresting me ,Iil go.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Radio,Terry,Anarchy,Dexter,Siirtuga,HermeS,Majima,Piercee,Daster,Chemist
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):Hello.My real name is Yusuf.I'm 18 years old and Im a student.Ive been playing MTA for a long time.Id like to join the AA team ever since I started the game.I like AA beacuse they are an active gang.I really like working as a team.I want to join the AA gang because there is so much to learn from them.