Arms Assassins

Canelas

@ikzelf said in Arms Assassins:

@blizzard Lmao no, why would you even think this is a good idea.

Yes it is. I am an applicant, let people discuss about me and follow through with the process, mister HQ.

Here let me help you on your way: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/16413/cripz-how-to-apply

I clicked that link and it directed me towards this page

Oh and also, if you are going to straight deny me, atleast make it clear because I couldn't take your answer seriously _()_/ not that it even matters much, I will be around you all since I got nothing better to do since I closed TT, maybe in a year I will get my invitation hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Ikzelf can't wait to hang with ya too when you get in-game kisses (apologize to AA HQs for posting here but this nigga has me blocked literally everywhere)

Re: Arms Assassins
*Username:edvardsss
**Languages spoken:**english

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): i rate my endglis 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: i am playing long time like 6monts but i just wasent active
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: old gang whit one of the best players selling the best aems in cuntry
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): i was in UE on start all vas good but leater they jus start to be toxsic to me one of members just seal my car at vip end just killd me at sr i just wona to get beather saes friands.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: i was adjailed one time for awoid arest i will exsplane why bicus was done br i was drivind awey end i need to go of end i pres quit end i herd how cops pull up i go beck in end i was at adjail sorry..

Name 3 Bankrob rules: u need to defend bihaind first glass or dor one gang is to alowed maxiksimum bankroberys for a day players that hu is robing bank cen kill every one in it u cent ask other players to kill u end u cen't use F1 I AM STUCK

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: u can't deffed from outside

Name 3 truf rules u cen shot a peapl is u are out of zone end him out. if u spawn as cop its obligated to arest bouth sides. u cen only use ur gang spawns end hospital during the truf.
What is Roleplay?: is when you depict things that happen in real life and depict real life
What is Deathmatching?: when u shoot some peapl/kill some whit out reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i will take ss end report him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i will ask for a bribe or just ignore them end go away

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i don't know anyone
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): i am good guy i like to help paple whit any staf end i am active player i like team work end i hop i cen team whit u guys end come one of you guys <3 :)

@blizzard Its a no.

Wait let me make it more clear: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/no

Not clear yet? Maybe a video will help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I

Video to long or not available in your country? Here a gif: alt text

Don't post here again.

@Reeyzee, @Chezzy, @Link Welcome aboard.

^[ alt text ]

@staylok Overall application, decent feedback here and there, but most of our members haven't seen you around that much. Don't vanish out and show yourself more.

^[ alt text ]

@Shikomaru Asking AA members to like your application is really sad, asking a HQ?...That's audacious. Negavite feedback overall. Hot: Try your luck elsewhere.

^[ alt text ]

@Johnny What are we going to do with you? Overall decent feedback, you're impatient as someone can get! However you've shown interest and loyalty...don't let us down.

^[ alt text ]

@Lessy Under Review.

^[ alt text ]

@ROOK1E Horrendous application, your behaviour ingame is really questionable. Hot: Try your luck elsewhere.

^[ alt text ]

alt
Username: PerroLoco
Languages spoken: Spanish and English.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 4.5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since January 2016.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are a group of people that have lost their morals looking only for profit selling weapons. They supply weapons to the people of San Andreas.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
RDMC: Closed.
T~C: Closed.
AA: I left because I was admin jailed twice and then banned once. I didn't want to do any harm to them so I left on my own.
ThC: I left because I didn't get along with other people.
UE: I left because I and other friends decided to open the Undisputed Command.
U: Closed.
HS: I left because I didn't get along with some people either.
B~B: I quit because I didn't feel satisfied.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned 2 times 1 was for abusing a bug of throwing grenades inside the sr and the other was for crossing a wall bug.
Name 3 Bankrob rules: No marker kill, Do not commit suicide after br and Do not help to escape by killing one of your colleagues.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: do not call the police to stop the other gang's br
Name 3 Turf rules: No spawning in the houses, no going as a pizza maker or a doctor, no going to non-climbing roofs.
What is Roleplay?: It's acting like it's real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Kill anyone for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Take pictures and report and if he regrets I tell him to read the rules.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: You don't have to do anything.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Gonza, Licano, Yoko, Edgar, Cuervo, Cristian.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I don't have much to tell but well.
Hello my name is Mathias, I'm 23 years old, I live in Argentina, I love French bulldogs and my favorite sport is soccer, I go for a walk from time to time to not get fat, for now I only study and do not work and to kill time I play a little games.

Username: potato5
Languages spoken: Arabic , French little bit of german

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: i dont know
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins or AA well known with their good quality guns that goes through every city and town around SA
UE: i pinked their cars (don't worry about your cars since they are already pink)
FBI: i killed someone instead of trying to arrest them and the HQ was nearby and saw that
C:Closed
Rogue: i was toxic towards somebody
ThC: it looks like it started dying, most people stopped playing

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Latest Ban was long ago because i used this name wss+saes=<3 and nanobob didn't like it

Name 3 Bankrob rules: a gang is only allowed to make 2 brs per day / The gang that is trying to rob the bank is allowed to kill anybody during the heist / to start the heist their should be atleast 4 players online
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: i mean just deffend and dont annoy crackers running infront of them that's it
Name 3 Turf rules: Do not camp in unclimbable roof tops / Do not use properties to spawn near the turf / Do not spawn as a cop to arrest the enemy in turfs or spawn as a medic or a pizza delivery to heal your gang members
What is Roleplay?: Rp is acting in a game like it in real life or living the life you couldn't live that's why you try to live it in a virtual game
What is Deathmatching?: Killing somebody for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Depends on my mood if im going to report him or let it slide
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep eyes open passing by them

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I made couple of sr's with razer and ban
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): im FreshCoffee im back playing mta after my inactivity

@staylok You have received some good feedback from our members. Despite not seeing you much in game recently, we've decided to give you a shot. Welcome aboard!
alt text

@PerroLoco Member feedback wasn't the greatest. Your tendency to switch organizations every once in a while doesn't help much either.
alt text

@FreshCoffee
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
alt text

Username: mootez1312
Languages spoken: my main language is Arabic but i also speak English & French

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): Probably 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Almost 1Year
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Well Arms Assassins is a Gang who Mainly deal with the Best Qualities of Guns around in all SA and you can understand it from the motto : WE GOT THE BIG GUNS !!
**Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): **
GSF : Dead ...
JK : Dead ...
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I Never been banned

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• 1- You can't shoot the cops before the glasses

• 2- You can't defend outside if it's not your gang BankRob

• 3- Your not allowed to Spawn as Cop in order to ruined other Gang's BankRob
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a BankRob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Well i Believe That I don't bother the crackers and i should not start DM everyone xD
    Name 3 Turf rules:

• 1- Don't spawn as cop to assist your gang at turf

• 2- The main Rule is To do NOT spawn in your Proprieties

• 3- Using C bug or Any bugs is not allowed and may results a BAN
    What is Roleplay?: roleplay or RP is to act the scene like in Real Life and cope with the events
    What is Deathmatching?: deathmatch or DM is to kill player without a valuable reason
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: To Be honest if he is new i warn him and tell him to stop but if he applogize i don't do anything
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: say Hello and pass xD on my way
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes i know ppl here but i dont want to mention to do not forget anyone
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hi my real name is mootez AKA Manda for friends iam 17 yo i don't want to thank myself but iam mature and active player who take responsibilities and cope with everyone

alt text

@Judyes After long discussions with the HQ team we have come to the conclusion that you will not fit in this gang at all. You have a gift of creating controversies that wouldn't quite work for us. We also know that your organization history is more complex than what you've stated in your application.
alt text

@Manda Member feedback regarding you was rather minimal so far. Keep hanging out with us, we want to get to know you better.
alt text

Username: Baha111
Languages spoken: English/Frensh/Arabic

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): i would rate myself with 7.5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: im playing on saes since 1 year and a half
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assasins are the oldest gang in SAES.RPG and they are the most and the best weapons sellers in SA they got the best guns and the best quality of them.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): GSF/ Z/ JK/ RF / JK reasons ingame.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: No Bans but i got some Aj's and mutes

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1- You are not allowed to start a BR alone.
2- gang are allowed to do 2 bankrobs per day.
3- you are not allowed to spawn as cop to arrest in Bankrobs when ur a member of a gang.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should **absolutely NOT do?:**First thing is killing deffenders And leak the BR.
Name 3 Turf rules:

1- you are not allowed to spawn as cop to arrest the other gangs when ur a gang member.
2- you are not allowed to spawn in ur props but you can spawn in base.
3- gang members are not allowed to kill eash other outside the turf war zones.
What is Roleplay?: RolePlay is acting ingame like in the real life.
What is Deathmatching?: deathmatching means that you are not allowed to kill a player without reason also revenge kill is not allowed.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: when someone DM'ed me i look if he is new player i tell him that DM is not allowed, and if he is not i do /report and i let admins/staff punish him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i dont do anything to him because killing a cop when he not attempt to arrest is not allowed .

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: ik too many members inside the gang before i apply.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): my name is baha im 22 years old im a pure tunisian from Sousse city i love playing video games like MTA and League Of Legends and every week i play a football match with friends.

Nickname: Haydar

Username:Mintax

Languages spoken:Turkish , English.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):6

How long have you been playing on SAES:I've been playing for 1 year.

In a quick and short summary,tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:

The best and most skilled armed gang in SAES can kill anyone without blinking an eye and they are so powerful that I was surprised when I first saw them,
I can say they are hell's angels.
GREAT WEAPONS FOR REAL MEN ONLY!

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):I have never played in a clan before.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:I've never been banned before.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• You can't shoot the cops before the glasses

• You can't defend outside if it's not your gang BankRob

• Your not allowed to Spawn as Cop in order to ruined other Gang's BankRob

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a BankRob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Well i Believe That I don't bother the crackers and i should not start DM everyone.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Don't spawn as cop to assist your gang at turf

• The main Rule is To do NOT spawn in your Proprieties

• Using C bug or Any bugs is not allowed and may results a BAN

What is Roleplay?:Acting as if you are living the game by taking a job and roleplaying as in real life.

What is Deathmatching?:briefly called DM, it is a mode where players kill each other in an arena or similar place without a team.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:If she has just started the game and doesn't know anything, first I warn her not to do it, if it continues, I will report her or leave the place.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:I greet them and after a little chat I continue on my way.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:No, I don't know anyone. People I contacted: Manda and Chezzy.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I've been playing MTA for 11 years, it was generally in the style of DD, DM, HUNTER. I was constantly playing on the Roleplay GTA5 online server and I know how to play. I play the game for 12 hours or more a day. I'm in 1 team and a clan: q+e and VeteranZ.
q+e : Since we are competing with each other in the mode I am playing, this tag means that I am faster than you in the front and you in the back.
VeteranZ: A server set up by Spaniards and Chileans is also a DM clan.
The team and clan I am in do not belong to any roleplay server in any way. Discord : Mintax#6677

@Blackyy

Welcome to AA.

alt text

@Mintax

[s=]
Joshbosh: Terrible application. I am sure you could of asked the Filipino maid your parents employ to help you write something a fuck load better.
[/s]

If you're still interested apply in the next weeks and make sure to use the correct application format.

alt text

Username: mahdi444
Languages spoken: I speak fluent arabic and decent English & French

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I'd rate my english proficiency a six out of ten.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing SAES since 2014.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a notorious organization which was founded back in 2011. They quickly rose through the criminal hierarchy with their top quality guns and took over most of the ammunition stores. Their Headquarters is operative from the north east coast of San Fierro.

Royals : Squad has been disbanded

SWAT : After Royals got disbanded we got invited to SWAT. Reason of leaving is hard to explain to be fair, but I'll give it a go. SWAT's environment, with all the respect, was pretty negative. Everyone was constantly asslicking for groups and the atmosphere felt so fake. Hence I did not feel comfortable at all and decided to leave the squad.

FOX : I joined FOX together with a few other criminals who wanted to revive the cop side but sadly within months after me joining the squad concluded that it would close.

NavM : Can safely say this was the best organization I have been a part of. Sadly it got closed

ThC : After NavMs closure some of us got invited to ThC. I played for couple of days and went completely inactive for a few months. After coming back I wanted to try something more experienced and chose to leave and apply for AA.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned four times, two was for abusing, the third was for steady rulebreaking, the fourth is that I got restricted an hour ban during power hour for camping the hospital, presently I won't get any ban, guarantee. Gracious yea, and furthermore about red versus blue bans I was prohibited in Rvb for bug abusing, I continued changing my name to switch maps and avoid the cooldown.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
You cannot jump off the roof and suicide after a bankrob is done, this would be avoid.

One needs 4 members inside the bank before being able to rob.

You cannot attend a bankrob as a cop while being a gang member.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:
You should not defend outside as that's a privilege only the robbing gang has.

You should not annoy the crackers

Name 3 Turf rules:
You cannot attend turfs as a cop while being a gang member.

You cannot kill outside the zone, unless one of the parties is inside the zone.

You cannot defend another gangs turf without one of their members being present.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like you would in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing someone without a valid reason to do so.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Usually I wouldn't care too much and move on but if it was to happen on an important event I would report him to his organizations hq.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep on doing w/e I was doing as they are not trying to arrest me.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have been hanging for couple of days prior to submitting this application. I have had the chance to hang with alot of members.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I know my history on saes has not been the best, but honestly I can safely say I am not the same person anymore. I have had my fair share of hopping around organisations and experiencing everything I could, but now I have matured up and was looking for a place to settle for the rest of my career when my eyes locked on AA. I know actions speak louder than words hence I am willing to prove my loyalty towards you.

Edited by Doomm

Username: Jordskjelv
Languages spoken: Russian, English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: 1 year
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Large association of criminals, rated for strength, weaponry, morale, and movement, which specializes in delivering a wide range of arms all over the state.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Jumbo Klan - closed
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Banned for abusing cargo loads and setting up a solar symbol on the top of LS stadium
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Members of the gang who are robbing the bank can kill any player inside the bank or outside the bank.

• Circumventing the minimum police quota to start a bank rob is not allowed.

• As a gang member, you are not allowed to attempt to ruin bank rob spawning as a cop or temporary joining the squad.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Don't break basic rules. Don't leak BR. Don't bother crackers or defenders. Don't camp cops outside.
Name 3 Turf rules:

• You can only use your gang's spawn and hospital spawn during a turf war.

• While spawned as a cop you are not allowed to arrest both sides during turf.

• You are not allowed to turf on unclimbable rooftop.

What is Roleplay?: It's a realistic way players can interact with each other or with the game world.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing a player without a justified reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will try to figure things out. In the last resort will report him or contact his headquarter.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will keep going my way.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, i know Coldplay, Velo, Terry, Pekekent and Blacky.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Lively and carious, as a karide I like islands and all the ships at sea. Seeking for friendly atmosphere and having fun out there c:

Username: Zelozed2
Languages spoken: Arabic / English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: For like 3-4 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: They are exprienced assassins selling the highest quality guns among the streets of San Fierro, They are experienced in robbing and stealing other cargos of the other ships, and they've gained a good reputation among all gangs because of their achievements
CripZ - My first gang ever. I got kicked by brondy cuz of being unmature
FBI - I got kicked cuz I got adminjailed
HRMC - Left, I don't really remember the reason
Rebels - Left, I got bored of the MC style
ThC - I didn't feel comfortable there cuz of the warning I got and some problems happened that I cannot remember tbh and then I left
FOX - I got kicked and I don't really remember the reason
TST - I left cuz it was really inactive and cop side is boring when u are alone
CIA - I left because I got bored there as I remember
VeC - I left cuz I made a problem at the gang and I thought that I will be the one to blame if it got denied for the level
SAFP - I left, well I went inactive for a while and when I came back I found some friends that I had fun with them in the same organisation, they left and we had a new vice leader and I got really bored, then I left
FBI again - I had fun there and stayed for a while, But I got bored from cop side, also I got fps problems that will annoy me while trying to tase someone, whoever that has a bad pc will feel me about this problem
ThC again - I fixed my low fps problems and I missed cop side a bit, I left
SAFP again - I wanted to be alone for a while and I got an invite to SAFP.. I gave it another chance to be in a squad. I stayed for a while and went inactive too, when I came back I wanted to play as crim and finally join a gang and stay. I found AA and here am I
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 3 times as I remember
1- For getting adminjail and rulebreaking several times
2- I fought with an admin and I broke many rules as I remember
3- Last ban at February 2020. I got banned cuz of fake reporting and for rulebreaking several times
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1- I must not kill myself after the robbery, Like jumping from the bank roof without a parachute
2- A gang is allowed to rob a bank 2 times only per day
3- The gang robbing can kill the cops outside the bank too. Only the gang that is robbing
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:
I will not annoy them while cracking the safes
I will not kill the cops outside the bank as my gang is not the one robbing
Ofc I wont inform the cops of the BR
Name 3 Turf rules:
1- I must not shoot other players from unclimbable roofs, For example I cannot go to a big building roof that I cannot reach without a helicopter and shoot my enemies from that roof
2- I must not spawn at my property just to get to the zone closer, I can only use the gang/hospital spawn
3- I must not go to turfs as a cop while im a gang member
What is Roleplay?: It's to act ingame the same way as acting in real life
What is Deathmatching?: It's to damage other players without any reason, Like killing them or shooting their cars
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I don't like to report players, Especially if they are new, I will check his playtime, If he is a new player I will just let him go, If he is an old player and he meant to dm me, I will report him as he already knows the rules
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will just move forward and leave them alone
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well I've hanged around many members but I don't have any friend inside tbh
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, I know my past is not good and I know that people knows me as a toxic person. I just wanna say that I know how the server works and I've played this server for enough time to know how to avoid problems. I got ban many times, I know. But as u see I got ban last time year and like 8 months ago, And it's really rare to find me fighting with anyone, I wanna get an another chance to have fun in the gang I wanna join, and i'm sure that I will never have any problems in the future.