Arms Assassins

Canelas

Results time,

@Riley , your effort is being noticed by our members, which have ended up with positive feedback about you, however there's some members that haven't seen you in game including myself, so approach to us, don't be shy, we're aware of your potential. The application remains PENDING for the time being, giving you more time before we take our final decision.

^[ alt text ]

@Kubreit , we appreciate you applying for Arms Assassins, let me be brief with you, I don't really get why you left O, and would be gladly appreciated if you could be more detailed over the matter, our members haven't seen you around that often, so you need to show off yourself a little bit more without being annoying. The application is denied, apply if you feel like doing so after you get closer to AA.

^[ alt text ]

@Zei , Next time you apply for a gang, don't annoy the whole fucking gang, and please don't try to mess members up with felonious/fake comments/threats. No you didn't withdraw, you're DENIED, don't bother in applying for AA ever.

^[ alt text ]

@Wassim , hello there, thank you for applying for our gang, kindly be advised we've seen you ingame, however we don't think you're suitable for AA not for the moment at least. You're free to apply in the future, if you do so don't make it too early of the result will be the same.

^[ alt text ]

@maggie1234 , we're glad you've picked AA to be part of your application list during the last 24 hours. You're way too new to the server, simple as that, you need to gain experience and maturity overall before you even try to apply for gang. The application is poor lack of interest at the moment of writing it? Who knows. You're denied, apply back in 2 months or so if you still feel interested.

^[ alt text ]

Here's some classic mistakes, so future applicants pay attention to Joshbosh tutorial!

alt text

Nickname: Rasta
Username: ElRastaMan17
Languages spoken: Portuguese, English and Spanish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8,5
How long have you been playing on SAES: Around 1 year
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins base is located in San Fierro. They own every single Ammu-Nation shop around San Andreas and their Roleplay is providing guns to the citizens of San Andreas
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):

• Arm Assassins- was my first gang in SAES and I left because I wanted to experience cop side and help Terry on his new squad;

• Five-0 - joined it to help Terry with the squad and we decided to close it when we left;

• The Outfit - Well I joined O after we closed Five-0. At that time I was really confused of what to do.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• A gang can only do 3 brs per day;

• You are not allowed to kill people on the bank marker

• During a br, the gang robbing can kill anyone inside the bank

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: First, you should never block any marker so crackers can enter it. Also you must not kill any criminal, specially members from the gang that is robbing. As obviously, never snitch the br to the cops.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs;

• You are not allowed to spawn on your own properties;

• You must not spawn cop to help your gang on the turf by arresting the people who are fighting against your gang.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like in real life by using dialogues and actions that can make the gameplay more realistic.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatch is killing or damaging other players properties without any reason. Doing so will count as rulebreak can make you be banned from the game.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If it is once I simply ignore. If the player continues dming me and it becomes annoying I'll simply report him so the admins can decide what to do with that player.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I simply ignore them.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well I was Arms Assassins when I started playing on the server so I have made many connections with people from AA.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I'm Daniel and I'm from Portugal. To start I would like to apologize to every AA member because of the way I left the gang a few months ago. I would like to have an opportunity to explain myself. I'm also sorry for any attitude I might have had when I was Five-0 towards AA members. Some of those attitudes were done in the heat of the moment. I have never left AA for behind and I always said that if I ever left cop side I would like to be AA once again. I joined The Outfit but I always thought about applying to AA. (I had a conversation with Illusion about this point)

Nickname: Sam
Username: XaMek
Languages spoken: Polish, English, little bit Deutsch
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2017
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are illegal weapons dealers who like shooting cops. They are the biggest gang that special is selling arms. AA base is located in SF, they are controlling every Ammu-Nation shop in whole San Andreas.

• Organization Zero - I left because i had 2 warnings

• The Company - I left because they had some problems with my behavior (i really regret this)

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A

Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Don't ruin other gang bankrobs

• Max 3 bankrobs per day

• Gang who are robbing can kill other players who trying to ruin bankrob

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:

• Block marker

• Telling cops about bankrob

• Killing people for no reason

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You can only spawn in gang base or in hospital

• Don't climb and camp on unclaimbable roofs

• Killing people in turf is not DM

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting character like in real life.

What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing/damaging/damaging car without reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If i see that's a new player or its only accident i trying to tell him that DMing is not good. If this person doing this multiple times i reporting him. I talking with this person about rules and this what he/she must to do when someone is DMing.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Im just ignoring that cop and playing.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yeah, before this application i met [AA]nicus who is polish person like me so i started to chatting with him and now he is helping me when i have problem with something

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hi im Sam! Im 15. Playing saes and other video games is one of my hobbys. I like shooting games. Always im playing San Andreas single player. Im fifteen years old, im born 20th August 2005. I want to help you guys with many things. I always helping if i can. I think that i can be a good BR and turf defender.

Nickname: Omri
Username: butonomri
Languages spoken: Hebrew . English .
How long have you been playing on SAES: first time i joined saes was 2015-16 but wasnt a daily player here, started to play daily on this server 3 months ago +-
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest and most respectful gang in the server, their roleplay is selling illegal guns around San Andreas, their base is located at the north side of San Fierro in a big ship in the ocean near the San Fierro docks. The mostly doing illegal activities such as Bank Robberies, Shipments of weapons, and more !
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): None.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

1. You are not allowed to spawn as medic to help your gang on bank robs.

2. You are not Allowed to Marker kill cops in the enterance of the bank.

3. You are not allowed to start a bank rob by your self.
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Well, there are many things you shouldnt do while helping another gangs at brs such as :
    1: i wont dm the criminals inside the bank rob obviously..
    2: i wont tell the cop side which bank its gonna be.
    3: i wont stand on the bank's cracking marker so i wont disturb the gang who bank rob.

Name 3 Turf rules:
1 : Do not climb on unclimb able roof while turfing.
2: Do not come to turf as officer to help your gang against the other gang.
3: Do not spawn to your house while turfing,Use Hospital or spawn your base only.
What is Roleplay?: Role playing mean to play and act ingame like you would act in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching means to Kill players inside the game with no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: in case someone dms me, i will take a screen of him doing it and report to admins.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: As long as they are not about to arrest me, Nothing, will pass them and keep up in my business.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, i have a few good friends in this gang which i play with them the most of the time im in the server, which is : Zombie,Gal,Karitos, and Koko i know the other members but not as good as i know the one i mention :D
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): hello, my name is Omri, im 24 Years old, i like to travel a lot in my country, i really like the nature views :D, also i like to play in computer with my friends (specially now on the corona time XD), Important for me to say, I really like AA gang and i would be proud if you would let me the chances to become one of your members,i believe thats the gang for me.

*Nickname:Rajaterakhir
**Username:Ranjak

**Languages spoken:english
**From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8
**How long have you been playing on SAES:2 day
**In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:is real gangsta
**Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):no
**Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:no
**Name 3 Bankrob rules:Just smoking
**Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:kill them
**Name 3 Turf rules:smoke weed every day
**What is Roleplay?:roleplay is you play like real life
**What is Deathmatching?:fight to deatch
**Someone DMs you. What do you do?:chill and smoke weed
**You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:chill
**Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:no
**Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):iam real gansta and liltle psycho

alt text

Aye, my turn to post some results and I hope everyone is alright and safe at home!

@Riley already sorted, welcome to the family.

alt text

@ElRastaMan17 coming back after some jumping around, let's see how it goes from here.

alt text

@Samv you're not the material we're looking for, try fixing some impulses in the future.

alt text

@Omri decent application, not convinced about your commitment in pratice, we'd like to see more effort, convince us.

alt text

@LastKing SAES would be a cooler server is everyone made their rules just like yours.

alt text

Nickname: madrazo
Username: creptiz
Languages spoken: Arabic, English & little french
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I'd rate it 7 out of 10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Around 3 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassin are group of old professional assassins, their base is on a navy ship a bit off the coast in SF, they are specialized in Weapon customization, selling, loading & distribution, and they are well known organisation between SF gangs also the are involved in a good reputation between SA gangs.

:::

• CripZ x1: I left for some problems

• SAPA: : I went to get my PC diploma but I faced instructors inactivity and i left

• CripZ x2: I found myself involved in same problems so i decided to leave

• TST: It was great and i actually enjoyed it but as soon as it started dying i decided to leave

• B~B x1: It was the greatest organisation I've joined but i started getting bored from crim activities

• FOX: I'd like to explain privately

• B~B x2 I was glad that to be back for that family but I left to return back for copside for some personal reasons

• ETF: I'd explain everything ingame

:::

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned once, because I had some problems with an admin (probably a fight) and I was banned for 2 days but after I apology for the admin the ban was released in the first day.
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• gang is allowed for maximum 3 brs per day

• marker kill in BRs not allowed

• gang are allowed to kill anyone in their BR
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I should not to leak their br, killing any of their crackers, trying to destroy their BR
    Name 3 Turf rules:

• you are not allowed to stay afk in war zone

• you are allowed only to spawn at gang base or at hospital

• spawning as cop to assist your gang is not allowed
    What is Roleplay?: RP is acting like a real life daily actions
    What is Deathmatching?: it is killing people or damaging their vehicles for no reason
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: it depends on if the player looks newbie will ask him to stop and to read F1 rules, if he and old player I will report as he know server rules well
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: carry on without giving them attention
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yeah, I know many members from the gang, and I have contacted with much of them
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, am madrazo from Cairo, am a 17 years old young man, I use to play video games most of my time, football and sports represents my life, am still carrying on my progress in high school, and I always tend to be a good person
    just want to add a small note: During the time I spend in my cop life, I arrested/killed many AA's members (not pride of myself) I just wanna say I was playing my role, and I hope this don't give me a negative feedback in members discussion as people always tend to hate who arrest them, and thanks for anyone who reads this application.

Nickname: Jaster
Username:menoseren
Languages spoken:English , Turkish , Japan , Russian and also little bit espanol
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8
How long have you been playing on SAES:i begin on 2013
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are big gang ever on SA they make reputation from some hidden illegal stuff , and their roleplay is different , they are ranked killer about assasin , and they can make about that business they can kill a person also they are selling weapon's too they have a big ship on SF this reason they are lucky about location and they are providing transport .
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): was VLA Leader And ML also Pirus we closed the organization for being not active , and some player problem's and also i was in CripZ i left because i was inactive
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: multiaccount with my 2 leptop :D other account was my cousin i didn't used multi just same internet connection
Name 3 Bankrob rules: do not make reconnect in bankrob / you cant switch your gang for help another gang / max 3 br in per day
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: dont login to crack area stuff and i should stay at cover place they should crack alone for no discuss
Name 3 Turf rules: dont attack from outside you can attack in zone place / dont jump car / dont use gang spawn you can just spawn as hospital or house
What is Roleplay?: roleplay is actually like a real life you can make a acting like real life or you can just acting when ur brain thinking creative or sometimes you can make roleplay for fun roleplay is good
What is Deathmatching?: no reason for killing
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i'll report the player and text any admin with screenshot's we need proof
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:i just pass from place
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:nah nobody know for my application
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): AA was my first dream ever on SAES but cannot joined because didn't tried to join this reason finally wanted to make a apply also i was dont have enough english ,and prepare it kindly and finally i am sending this and also AA have awesome player's with they acting and also they always trusting themself about every thing every potential thing's this would be my family . On game i can drive good and i can use good shamal and also my aim is great i have little bit crack thing's on br's i have photoshop skill's banner's wallpaper's logo's gif word's and trailer's scene's roleplaying , typing good story about RP and taking good photo's with edit and also i am good with coordinate people and also i can convince any person if i want and also i am good at diction like a leader Alpha and also i have good energy on my aura .

Nickname: Fristen

Username: Fristen

Languages spoken:
English ( certified level )
French
Arabic
German

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? : (10/10)

How long have you been playing on SAES: I had been intensively playing SAES from 2011 to 2014 and then left the server for personal compelling circumstances. I have always been nostalgic and eager to start another journey among this community and here I am joining again for the first time in 6 years. This fact coincided with the recruitment of the prestigious AA. Timing has changed but we always carry the same spirit and ready to roll !

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: I used to be an AA member for 1 year under Couves' and NTCO management so not only that I am acquainted with the gang's RP and have a deep comprehension about it but I had also witnessed and practiced it. AA's purpose, and I believe it had succeeded in it, is to establish a monopoly in the guns industry. Consequently, AA's roleplay simply is to deliver guns to the customers and to be dominant in the market by making sure every member is specialized in gunnery and by working the most important deals there is.

B~B : used to have lots of connections with whom I had a great experience but when the time came I left to join AA.
AA : spent a year and got kicked because of a conflict over the management style in the gang. This was years ago as I was just deepening my understanding about what this is all about. I perceive coming back as a challenge and if I am here today it's because I want to ensure that I've been developing myself in order to deserve the fun of spawning as AA again.
SoA : I got in after my AA's period had unfortunately come to and end. I didn't leave but the gang unfortunately died.
MG: I was one of its founders with my irl friends, worked there as an HQ in my latest year on SAES. Gang died due to inactivity.
ALT: Worked there for a considerable period of time under Tilong's management. I left on good terms to found my trucking company with is uTc ( Universal Trucking Comany )
uTc : Led the company for couple of months. Acquired level 1 but I totally forgot the reason for not pursuing the next level. ambitions change as we go on.
ZIP : I was the manager of the LDE Department. Left for inactivity after I stopped playing MTA.
LWS : Inactivity after I stopped Playing.
SAP : Inactivity after I stopped Playing.

PS: Those are the clans I remember. Excuse me if I ever forgot anything else. It was a long time ago.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Never.

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
Minimum number of four gang members to engage in a bank robbery.
3 Bank robberies per day allowed for a single gang.
Gangs' members are prohibited from ruining other bank robberies led by rival gangs in any form ( spawning as police or giving information )

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:
Not to leak info.
Be as supportive as possible and not be a disturbing element whether to their cracker or to their defending mission.

Name 3 Turf rules:
Not to spawn in properties inside the turn.
Not camp on unreachable spots.
You can defend an allied turf only if there is at least one connected member of the gang to which belong the turf zone.

What is Roleplay?: Act out or perform the part of a character and considering every aspect of it while playing.

What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is attacking and causing damage to a player without any legitimate reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Under the condition that he's a new player I'll try to help through communicating the common rules of the server. If he persisted I am left with no choice other than reporting him because with this behavior he will cause unfavorable disturbance to the playing atmosphere of the server.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Calmly go on my way.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied? : I may still have connections with really old members but I honestly didn't hang with anyone from AA lately as I just rejoined. But I am planning to do so as soon as I complete my application.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
I am a very determined and persistent person. I honestly regret leaving the server but I had faced a very critical tradeoff so here is Fristen in few words; A fun person that will bring good humor to the crew, a very strict and professional player when it comes to tough missions and tasks, I consider myself an old and experienced player among a variety of fields and most importantly, AA's recruitment being open, gave me a boost and a big urge to get on this journey again !

Results time!

@ElRastaMan17 , welcome back, hopefully you've cleared for mind and now follow your own path! Third chances are really rare.

^[ alt text ]

@Omri , we've received really good feedback the whole time, don't fuck it up.

^[ alt text ]

@Kubreit , not what we're looking for, you're not ready to be part of AA.

^[ alt text ]

@madrazo , applying for squads here and there, make your mind up first before you apply for a gang.

^[ alt text ]

@Jaster , under review.

^[ alt text ]

@Fristen , decent application overall, under review.

^[ alt text ]

Nickname: Kowalski
Username: killerboy5678
Languages spoken: german, english, a little bit of french
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): i would say 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: 2012
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is the oldest gang around as with the biggest guns and Bartman with his dildos ofc AA:p
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): LMN (died), Bloodz (died), AA (going to LE to help out elks), LE (back to the roots)
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

• Only 3 bankrobs per day

• Dont jump from bank rooftop to kill yourself

• During BR the robbing gang can kill anyone who may ruin the BR
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Dont leak to cops or disturb the crackers at their job
    Name 3 Turf rules:

• Dont go or shoot from unclimbable rooftops

• You are not allowed to spawn cop to assist at your turfs

• No property spawning allowed
    What is Roleplay?: Acting a role you were put in using dialogues and actions (/wash)
    What is Deathmatching?: Killing people with no reason
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Ill use /report and wait for admins taking action
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Just go on on my way
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: @Yoko_Kurama @Hotfire @Bartman @Canelas @Gal @Gonza @ILLUSION @Siirtuga @Pazoo @Rowdy35 @Velona @Disaster and @Dexter @Kybali0n
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
    I guess i dont need to tell you that much you all know me i just wanted to add yoko is a pendejo and canelas i hope you get bad hair day xD Love you all <3

Nickname: Smokey187

Username: dennisd

Languages spoken: Polish, Russian, English and German.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? I think a stable 7.

How long have you been playing on SAES: I did joined the Server on September 2012

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are a Criminal Gang and their roleplay is to selling Arms (Guns) around San Andreas.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Well my first gang on SAES was AA, all my 187 Guys as you know was or are still in AA but not active anymore, my whole carrer did started in AA and you're teached me how things are running here since the beginning and i did learn a lot! My second turn was to MS13, the gang i did created with some other AA's like Sweman, Woxayd etc. we was about to get something to roll and make our own gang just to get it a try but after some weeks we did closed it even if it was running good and we went back home to AA. My 3rd place was at ALT as they was a company, i was about to try something other but after some months i did left ALT and returned to AA coz it wasn't the right one for me (Home sweet home) because the crime side was always the right side for me and what i do enjoy. People can always choose in their life if they're good or bad, my life doe's fits in the bad one! 4rd try was LE it's also created by some AA friends and they called me for it if i can help them, so i did left AA because i did want to help my friend with tha growing up from LE, and well they made it, but after a time i decided to leave them after the job was done and they did grown. Well to be honest i just want to go back to AA, i do think my part is there, where i always have been and want to be! maybe you know what i mean, home is home it's there where all did started, you grown and you're always welcome, it's the place where you're feeling good!

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I did was once banned for a misunderstanding, some guy had the same serial ip like me but after some clear up with that guy, me and the admins all was clear and i was unbanned.

Name 3 Bankrob rules: Do not BR alone, do not kill your self like jumping from the roof without parachut (LS Bank). Do not abuse anims inside the Bank.

Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: Well i am a Clo member and the only thing what i do to know is not spawning as CLO ;-) xD xD xD

Name 3 Turf rules: Do not Spawn at your house next to the turf, do not spawn as medic to heal your gang members and do not go on unclimbable roofs.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is to act like in the real life, for example you're driving around and some cops tell you to pull over and stop, you have to do so and listen to all their orders like showing them your drivers license and registration.

What is Deathmatching?: DM is like killing people for no reason and it's not allowed on the server!

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Well i do not revenge kille him because it's against the rules i should report him or just don't give a fuck about them!!

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Weel i do keep it calm and chill and don't do anything.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Well to be honest i do know the whole Gang!! Nicus kurwa gdzie jest moje piwo? Rumal lets roll up a sticky!! carnelas vamos bebida liqeur bairao! Sir Tuga vamos bebida cerveza!!!

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I was born in Bytom (Poland) and went to Germany as i was 8 years old. I finished my School and Study as Injection moulding Technican, Injection moulding is a manufacturing process for producing parts by injecting material into a mould. Injection moulding can be performed with a host of materials, including metals, glasses, elastomers, confections, and most commonly thermoplastic and thermosetting polymers. Material for the part is fed into a heated barrel, mixed, and forced into a mould cavity, where it cools and hardens to the configuration of the cavity. After a product is designed, usually by an industrial designer or an engineer, moulds are made by a mouldmaker (or toolmaker) from metal, usually either steel or aluminum, and precision-machined to form the features of the desired part. Injection moulding is widely used for manufacturing a variety of parts, from the smallest components to entire body panels of cars. Advances in 3D printing technology, using photopolymers which do not melt during the injection moulding of some lower temperature thermoplastics, can be used for some simple injection moulds. Parts to be injection moulded must be very carefully designed to facilitate the moulding process; the material used for the part, the desired shape and features of the part, the material of the mould, and the properties of the moulding machine must all be taken into account. The versatility of injection moulding is facilitated by this breadth of design considerations and possibilities. Im working in 3 Shifts and i'm online in different time zones on the server.

Nickname: Kaisa[DILDO]
Username: Kaisa
Languages spoken: Hebrew, English, Spanish
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing around 2018 and about two months ago, I started playing on a daily basis.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA are an old respected gang that their main role is to sell the best quality weapons in the SA and full of highly experienced assassins and skilled with all types of weapons
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): None
Name 3 Bankrob rules:

1. 3 Bank robs are allowed everyday per gang.

2. Switching to another gang to assist in cracking is forbidden.

3. Do not Mark killing the Cops when they are entering the bank.
    Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: You absolutely should not do is killing other people in the bankrob, I would not leak the information about the bank rob
    Name 3 Turf rules:

4. When spawned as cop you are obligated to arrest both sides that are turfing.

5. It is allowed only to use gang spawn or hospital while turfing, houses or anything else is forbidden.

6. You are not allowed to spawn as a class that heals and help your own gang aka Emergency, Food and etc.
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like in real life, simple as that, you just act you as you do in real life without all the nonrealistic stuff, for example, jumping off a hill with an NRG and surviving that
    What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing someone without having a valid reason.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i will take screenshot of the guy that dmed me and i will report him to admins.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I would continue on my own without harming the cops.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes ,Gal,Omri ,Zombie,Kybalion,Koko,Pazoo,Avanger and Bartman.
    I also made connections with some other members of the gang.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):Taos, I'm Inbal and im gamer girl, live in Israel and I'm 18 years old,
    my hobbies are playing games on my computer especially League of Legends and Multi Theft Auto, and also I really like to smoke weed :3,
    I really want to join AA because I really like the gang and its members.

Nickname: Kratos
Username: pricrime30
Languages spoken: Portuguese and English.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would say a 7.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I play Saes since 2011 but had my breaks of course.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a gang of people who steal, sell and distribute weapons.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I have been in some gangs since Ive started playing. Thus for the past 3 years I have been in ThC since its creation. I left it because I want to join AA, Ive always wanted to join the gang, its inspiring and respected.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None.
Name 3 Bankrob rules:
1- Your gang can only do 3 BR's per day,
2- Can only start a BR with atleast 4 member of the gang.
3- The gang BRing can kill anyone whos trying to ruin it.
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: I shouldn't leak the bankrob or go to the safes rea.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1- Cant shoot from outside the turf.
2- Dont spawn in house's inside the turf.
3- Dont camp on roofs that cant be climbed.
What is Deathmatching?: DM is killing someone or destroying his car for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If it was a mistake, I would just chat with the guy to understand what happen, if it was on porpuse I will /report it and attach screenshots.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Just keep going.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: No, I dont.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im Fernando Ramos from Portugal. Some years ago I had some friends in AA which liked it a lot, they always told me how great and polite the gang is. It has been a while that I have started to be active, and I made a decision to join the gang, hopefully I will succeed. Since Ive started playing my only role in the server has always been a criminal, and I think my way of being suits the gang and I belive me and the members will get a long pretty good.
Edited.

Nickname: ANARCHY
Username: sadi31
Languages spoken: Turkish & English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I've been playing on SAES for more than 8 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins, they are the oldest and strongest gang in San Andreas.They have connections with people on selling weapons all around the country.They sell the most qualified and cheap weapons.
I can't remember all of them I just remember AA & BS.
Arms Assassins : I got kicked.[All hq members already know the reason for this]
Black Syndicate : I was Respected in BS but some internal problems led us to leave the gang.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I've been banned 3 times, one was because of multiaccount (Because of my cousin's account, i got unbanned after a day.) and one because of reconnecting in HR as cop to go there faster and the last one was because of the common red flag abuse. [ All these bans were when I first started the game. ]
Name 3 Bankrob rules: Dont do marker killing,dont jump off the roof after the BR, don't start a solo-br..
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?: No killing other criminals, I'd not mess around in safe rooms and annoy crackers aswell. I'd just defend applying the BR rules
Name 3 Turf rules: Don't help your team as medic/cop,don't spawn at your house, and dont camp on unclimbable roofs.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting a role ingame.Example, playing as a mafia and talking/acting like one.
What is Deathmatching?: Harming or killing other people without a valid reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If im not angry i probably will ignore what he did.Else, report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I won't waste my time with cops which isn't trying to arrest me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I know a lot of people, and many people know me aswell as I'm a former AA member.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I am 24 years old and i am playing SAES for a long time.I joined and directed strong gangs and never been in the police since 2012.I have worked hard in the gangs and I brought them to beautiful places. So in this process I missed my old gang and decided to play with my friends again and applied for AA.

Results time,

@Fristen , great activity overall, no doubt our members will be glad with your addition, accepted.

^[ alt text ]

@Jaster , you could've done a better application, members didn't even acknowledge the fact you applied due to your inactivity., you're denied for now, apply when you find more time to hang around and get known by some AA's.

^[ alt text ]

@Skomorje , Really good application, Although I loved reading it, when there's an applicant the first thing we look is loyalty. The reasons you left your past organizations are just not something we can rely on for the future. That being said we appreciate your honesty and attitude, you're welcome to apply again if you feel like AA is your true and only goal. Don't do it too early though or the result will be the same, Denied.

^[ alt text ]

@Kowalski & @Smokey187 , no introduction needed, welcome back.

^[ alt text ]

@Kaisa , pending, we've received positive feedback overall. Keep it up.

^[ alt text ]

@Kratos , your application is really poor. Edit if before we make our final decision. Under review.

^[ alt text ]

@ANARCHY decent application, I haven't seen you ingame so try to hang around with our guys to catch up with everything. Under review.

^[ alt text ]

^[ alt text ]

AA HQ

Nickname: Maddog
Username: RANJAK
Languages spoken: indonesia English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7,5
How long have you been playing on SAES:1 month
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins base in sanfierro in the ships,AA is have best arms dealer in san andreas
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):Inkas because i got 1 adminjail

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: no

Name 3 Bankrob rules:
only 3 br oneday
the gang robbing can kill anyone inside the bank
dont br alone
Imagine you're AA and you're helping another gang during a bankrob. What are some of the things you should absolutely NOT do?:i not kill another criminal and espesyl the gang rob And dont block marker or marke kill

Name 3 Turf rules:
dont camp on unclimb roofs
no spawn in your properties
no spawn as cop for help your gang
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life and with dialoge
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatch is killing with no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: i ignore him but if he dm me again a take ss and report him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:i just ignore them.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:no
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I'm gian from indonesia first time i join server i think AA is the best in server i hope i can join ,because all of my form always denied from all gangs i hope u can receive me if there is mistake said i apologize,that is all and thank you