Arms Assassins

Canelas

Nickname: Rhaegal
Languages spoken: Spanish and English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency?: 8.5%
How long have you been playing on SAES: For like oveR 100 hours

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is a gang that counts with a high reputation not just for the activeness and help availability of their members but for being the best seller of high grade weapons all around SAES.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): N/A

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A

Name 3 BR rules:
Cant attempt suicide by jumping out of a bank roof
Forbidden to camp at Bank's door when a BR is already started.
Not allowed to BR alone.

Name 3 GR rules:
No grenades allowed during a GR.
Spawn kill is also not Allowed.
CLO/DE members assistance is not allowed.

Name 3 Turf rules:
Gang or hospital spawn can be used when there is a turf war going on.
Dont spawn as a Medic or Cop to help your gang.
You're not allowed to spawn at a near home in order to get advantage over the other gang.

What is Roleplay?: To peRforming out a role ingame just like if were real life.

What is Deathmatching? : Is to kill any player without any reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Well, I warn him/her first, if continue with same behavior take a SC and report him with one of the Admins.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing other than keep driving to my destination.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yup I do, had some RL talk with my brother Yoko about the gang and here Im applying to be part of this big fam. Ive hang out with Licano, Gonza, Kyba and other AA members.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, you wont have to use the phrase Chill out homie with me It came naturally. Loyalty is something I really take seriously. Support is my Last Name lol, I don't have much time in game, but the time I've been here was necessary enough to realize that the only organization I would like to join is AA.

Shut your trap, turks.

alt text

A bit out of schedule but whatever, we already made some decisions, no sense keeping you out of the loop.

alt text
@Lord decent application, let's see from now on how it will be
@Rhaegal_07 that puzzle lmao, at least you have more IQ than my turk slaves in AA, gg, same as Lord

alt text
@TaaviLaudur I am not convinced, getting you back requires more commitment effort and assurances that you won't stir troubles like you did before.

Good afternoon gents,

Here's the final results for @Lord and @Rhaegal_07

Is been a tough decision due to the time zone unfortunately I know you guys can't play during the day, due to work, life whatever you want to call it. I know these facts doesn't allow you to fully show your activity. However I've been close to you along with some of our members during the evenings. Potencial, skills, willingness to help and last but not least loyalty is what matters to us. The HQ team has decided to give you an opportunity, don't waste it, make us proud of our final call.

^[ alt text ]

Best regards,

AA HQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nickname: Disaster
Languages spoken: I speak Arabic, English and French
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 6 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is one of the oldest gang in saes ,selling a highest guns quality also using in providing assassination services at a specific cost around San Andreas, carrying out all those process from there base where was born the legend generation of Arms Assassins in 2011 .
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): i was a member of VA: i was kicked because i didin't put money in gang bank - RDMC : I left it because it was inactive -SoA: i left it to start The~YakuzA with my friends(2015) YakuzA(first & second generations): Dead TST: Dead CripZ: I got kicked for getting adminjail-OC: I was planning to left it so I got kicked O: I left it to start YakuzA again.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned two times for multiaccounting.
Name 3 BR rules:
1-Dont use anims.
2- Assisting your gang as a medic or pizzaboy is not allowed.
3-A gang can only do 3 BRs per day.
Name 3 GR rules:
1- Dont use nades.
2- Spawn kill is not allowed.
3- Don't GR alone.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1- Don't spawn as special group to help your team.
2- Don't kill enemies outside the zone because it's deathmatching .
3- Don't camp in unclimbable buildings.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like we are in real life
What is Deathmatching?: Death Matching is killing , hitting , damaging people without any reason or to get revange .
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I warn him first , if he kept dming I take screenshots and report him .
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will go away and leave them alone .
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Avanger recommended me to apply.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello i'm Khalil ,17 years old , from Tunisia and live in Hammamet exactly . I like playing videos games like MTA / CSGO and also i love football. My strengths are: Shooting- which i do practice very often because i would love to be very skilled in SAES, as it will make me pleased and also i practice as much as i can on other servers know as "RedvsBlues" server. Driving- i wouldn't say im so good a driving but im okay, but i do practice on this too so i do become good and it is very useful for me. In addition, i have many more skills like communication skills which really helps in BankRob, StoreRobs and RolePlays along goes with Team working skills which applies in these scenario's to be honest perfectly .

alt text

Nickname: Markus
Languages spoken:
Estonian, English & bad Russian
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8.5, grammar mistakes sometimes.
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2017?
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are a ~[b]~(green)unch of true patriots Americans that are the main source of weapons in San Andreas. They own all of the Ammo Nations where they sell their guns legally but they also do deals on the streets when needed. They provide assassination services as well for a certain price. Also, their base is a ship!

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Alright, so my first gang was HSMC, Hampton Saints MC. It was ~[a]~(green) wonderful MC Club, everyone enjoyed ir time in there and we were also super active but one thing led to another and then the gang died. Then I decided to try my luck to join OC, OverdoseCrime. OC was a lot of fun and the people were super friendly in there but for an unknown reason the HQs of the gang decided to close it. I moved on and got some advice from Cpt.Jones who lured me into applying for ThC, The Company, so I did, I applied for ThC, they were level 2 at the time. I had a lot of fun in there, we were turfing a lot and just having a good time in general, we did this all for fun, nothing too serious. The time there was super but eventually, I got tired of it and decided to try out the Law Enforcement side and that made me leave ThC and join FOX, Fox Operation X. I was never in SAPA so I had no idea how the police side works ~[b]~(green)ut eventually I got used to it and earned my way into the FOX Roster which made me an official member of FOX. I didn't have a PC diploma so I was surprised that I got into FOX. One thing led to another and I left FOX to come back to the Criminal side because I understood that I'm meant for the Criminal side. After some time I decided to try my luck in UE, Underground Empire. It was fun there but I did not connect with the members too well and I thought that the High Council did not make good decisions in recruiting several soldiers, so I had enough and left it. The time there was fun tho, no hate towards UE, a very classy gang. After some time not being in a G/S/C, Laza hit me up to help him with STF, Special Task Force. I helped him and with some other members, we got to level 1 which we were very proud of. But, after some thinking, I decided to leave the squad after about 2 months or so. I also re-joined The Company because I play for the members and most of my friends were there so I decided to try my luck and apply, I got accepted but I left once again because I got inspired for some reason to become an Officer once again & became apart of the National Narcotics Bureau, mainly because of some TV Series most likely. After becoming a VIP in OB which a certain Top Brass member did not like and couldn't accept it, I left since things got a little too heated, I thought it was the best for me to leave. Once again, I was gangless for quite a while until we bumped into eachother with Felix once again, he was the president of Rebels MC and I was an honorary, talks were made and I became apart of them. We grinded quite hard and I made it apart of the HQ team. Eventually, I also joined CeM which was dope but MC life tiring, riding bikes all the time and not feeling the speed of cars. I gave away my spot to someone who deserved wandered off. Theeeeennn.. (Jesus this is lengthy as fuck) I saw Henr~[y]~(green) back once again and we were both gangless. We drove around in some Latin neighborhoods and we came up with the idea to start our own gang called Vandalos de El Corona. But recently the gang got closed due to inactivity reasons which we couldn't keep up with.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Bug abusing on the SF Carshop roof. Sniped criminals and then I got banned the next day.

Name 3 BR rules:

#1 - Don't kill ~[y]~(green)ourself to escape the BR
#2 - Assistance as a pizza boy or medic is not allowed
#3 - Only 2 BRs per day

Name 3 GR rules:
#1 - You can n~[o]~(green)t GR alone
#2 - No spawn killing
#3 - No grenades

Name 3 Turf rules:
#1 - Do not kill from unclimbable roofs/buildings
#2 - Can't use your personal house to spawn in the zone
#3 - You can't assist your gang as a paramedic

What is Roleplay?: Acting as close as you can to real-life in-game
What is Deathmatching?: Killing people without a valid reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I honestly don't care if someone ~[d]~(green)oes, sometimes shit happens, but if it's repetitive, I'd notify an Admin
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, just go on with my day
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: ILLUSION, Yoko, Ardron, ugli, Piercee, Hotfire, Exile. Maybe more but I don't know from the top of my head.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, hi. I'm Markus & I am 15-years-old. I am Estonian and currently living in Estonia. I mostly play either, CSGO, FiveM, Insurgency or MTA. Personal life-wise, I like going to the gym & currently in the 9th grade. I guess my biggest strength in roleplaying as I've been complimented a lot for it. Shooting ain't b~[a]~(green)d either, nor driving. I guess flying can be improved a bit but it's good enough for basic stuff. I also love to listen to music, my main categories are Old School Rap & Mainstream Rap, DnB, Jump-up. Why am I applying to AA? It stood out from the rest after the closure of VeC and I'd love to be apart of it.

Nickname: Lily
Languages spoken: Portuguese, Spanish and English
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2014

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest gang in San Andreas with the biggest weapon import and export around SA. Theyre also known for their guns, since they are top quality weapons and they sell them in their ammunations all over San Andreas.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): TST, FBI, FOX, ICE, Z, O, OC, C, and VeC. TST, was in the 1st week, while probie, went to a SR, killed a guy who were outside the marker, ive warned him, he didnt left, i killed him, he reported me, admijailed, kicked from TST; FBI, was there for 2 months, left because of their inactivity, some weeks after i join, the active members left the squad and i kept playing there with another portuguese; FOX, HQs used a DE issue to warn me as FOX, i asked why, since it was unfair because i just followed the rules, got kicked; ICE, was there for 2 weeks max, left, mostly, due to the members english and general known of the game, as you can see, the reputation of ICE nowadays aint a good thing; Z, was there for 3 months, the inactivity strikes again, was just me and Jesse, i left before the summer vacation ends and kept gangless for a while; O, was there for 6 months, once again, inactivity, and the most active member, was always afk selling; OC, was there for 2 weeks if im sure, spawned as cop for sometimes with other members and somehow, the passion for the cop life reborn, and went to FOX, where it was completely broken for thei attitude; after being squadless/gangless for some days, received several offers from gangs, one of them was C, they insisted and we spoke for a while and i got in, which was a "mistake" since i started to get tired of MTA because i didnt had people to play with, due to the GMTs difference, to avoid the end of my SAES career, i left to seek for an active gang to end up my career, unfortunetly the one i chose (VeC), ended up dead due to their inactivity.

Name 3 BR rules:

• Each gang can only make 2 brs per day;

• Do not kill youserlf after a BR in order to leave the bank area faster;

• Do not spawn as Medic nor Pizza Boy to help your gang in BRs.

Name 3 GR rules:

• Do not use grenades;

• Dont ask for CLO/DE help;

• You cant rob alone.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• You can not respawn in your own properties in order to reach the zone faster;

• You cant spawn as cop in order to arrest the enemy gang members;

• Do not use unclimbable roofs.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is insipiring a character and do the same thing as it/they do in real life, like for example, a cop, a binman, or a drug dealer.

What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is atacking another player or his vehicle without any valid reason, but there are exceptions, f.e, if a cop is chasing you, you can "DM" his car in order to escape.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If its a newbie, i would try to warn him and explain that what he did its forbiden, if he ignores and keeps doing it, ill take a screenshot and ill report him.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I would ignore and keep doing what i was previously doing.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Ye, mostly Kybalion and Ardron.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im Rben, im 18 years old and i live in Portugal, EUW. I live with my parents and recently my brother moved to another house. I like to play videogames like Rocket League and MTA, in PS4 i play GTA 5. I alreadyve dedicated a lot of time and efforts in SAES and in this years ive earned a lot of experience due to my last experiences in my previous gangs/squads which made me a better person and player. I would say that im a mature guy which avoids to get in trouble with anyone. Im also a skilled player in combat, but not that much in driving, i hit too much since im always speeding. Ive been following AA for some time now, and since i knew VeC was about to close, AA was the option and the gang that i felt that i would fit in comparing to the other gangs. I really apreciate teamwork and i would say that i mainly play with this "thing" by my side, since the communication is the base for almost everything.

Results of the week:

@Lily , we have taken your application and desire to join into a huge consideration and ended up deciding that you are not ready to join our team yet. We have some question marks about you and your reputation in-game. However if you still wish to join us feel free to re-apply next week. But make sure to prove yourself to the community. Your answer is;

alt text

@Markus , we still need more time to make a decision about you. Please try to hang out with our members more so we will get a feedback about you.

alt text

@Disaster , we have been well aware of your hard work during the past days. You seem to be a non-problematic player, keep it that way. Congratulations and welcome to the team!

alt text

nickname:briwlaman
Languages spoken:- English and arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):9
How long have you been playing on SAES:1188 Hours
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assassins mainly include heavy weapon trafficing, AA is the best arms dealers in San Andreas.They are selling guns and organizing deals with it.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): The Omerta. Black Syndicate. Outfit
The Omerta = But The Omerta has been closed Outfit

Black SynDicate = Black Syndicate There was unfair things happened to daster and he left bs. I didn't wanted to stay in ba anymore since he helped me a lot since i joined bs.

Outfit = I went out with a dream of opening a gang.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:N/A
Name 3 BR rules:
We can start just with more than 1 member.

Max 2 BRs a day.

It is forbidden to jump from a non-parachute roof at the end of the BR.

Name 3 GR rules:
CLO and DE forbidden to spawn.

It is obligatory to fight until death

.Grenades are not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:
CLO and DE forbidden to help the gang as a spawn.

Medic and Police are not allowed to spawn.

Dont spawn as cop to help ur gang mates or dont call cops

What is Roleplay?:acting like real life
What is Deathmatching? killing another player for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do? I take your photo and report
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:I do nothing
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Velona
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us)-Some Example Text=-:My name ismarwen I'm 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of Arms Assassins. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope Arms Assassins HQs like my application and wish see me in Arms Assassins.

@briwlaman said in Arms Assassins:

:::

nickname:briwlaman
Languages spoken:- English and arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):9
How long have you been playing on SAES:1188 Hours
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assassins mainly include heavy weapon trafficing, AA is the best arms dealers in San Andreas.They are selling guns and organizing deals with it.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): The Omerta. Black Syndicate. Outfit
The Omerta = But The Omerta has been closed Outfit

Black SynDicate = Black Syndicate There was unfair things happened to daster and he left bs. I didn't wanted to stay in ba anymore since he helped me a lot since i joined bs.

Outfit = I went out with a dream of opening a gang.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:N/A
Name 3 BR rules:
We can start just with more than 1 member.

Max 2 BRs a day.

It is forbidden to jump from a non-parachute roof at the end of the BR.

Name 3 GR rules:
CLO and DE forbidden to spawn.

It is obligatory to fight until death

.Grenades are not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:
CLO and DE forbidden to help the gang as a spawn.

Medic and Police are not allowed to spawn.

Dont spawn as cop to help ur gang mates or dont call cops

What is Roleplay?:acting like real life
What is Deathmatching? killing another player for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do? I take your photo and report
Youre passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:I do nothing
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Velona
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us)-Some Example Text=-:My name ismarwen I'm 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of Arms Assassins. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope Arms Assassins HQs like my application and wish see me in Arms Assassins.

Do not copy other guy's applications and do not lie on your application. You're denied. Get some experience in the server and then maybe apply, in the meanwhile, see you later.

alt

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest gang in San Andreas with the biggest weapon import and export around SA. Theyre also known for their guns, since they are top quality weapons and they sell them in their ammunations all over San Andreas.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): TST, FBI, FOX, ICE, Z, O, OC, C, and VeC. TST, was in the 1st week, while probie, went to a SR, killed a guy who were outside the marker, ive warned him, he didnt left, i killed him, he reported me, admijailed, kicked from TST; FBI, was there for 2 months, left because of their inactivity, some weeks after i join, the active members left the squad and i kept playing there with another portuguese; FOX, HQs used a DE issue to warn me as FOX, i asked why, since it was unfair because i just followed the rules, got kicked; ICE, was there for 2 weeks max, left, mostly, due to the members english and general known of the game, as you can see, the reputation of ICE nowadays aint a good thing; Z, was there for 3 months, the inactivity strikes again, was just me and Jesse, i left before the summer vacation ends and kept gangless for a while; O, was there for 6 months, once again, inactivity, and the most active member, was always afk selling; OC, was there for 2 weeks if im sure, spawned as cop for sometimes with other members and somehow, the passion for the cop life reborn, and went to FOX, where it was completely broken for thei attitude; after being squadless/gangless for some days, received several offers from gangs, one of them was C, they insisted and we spoke for a while and i got in, which was a "mistake" since i started to get tired of MTA because i didnt had people to play with, due to the GMTs difference, to avoid the end of my SAES career, i left to seek for an active gang to end up my career, unfortunetly the one i chose (VeC), ended up dead due to their inactivity.

Name 3 BR rules:

• Each gang can only make 2 brs per day;

Name 3 GR rules:

• Do not use grenades;

• You cant rob alone.

Name 3 Turf rules:

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is inspiring a character and do the same thing as he/they does/do in real life, like for example, a cop, chasing and arresting criminals, a drug dealer, selling drugs around, or even a pilot.

What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is atacking another player or his vehicle without any valid reason, but there are exceptions, f.e, if a cop is chasing you, you can "DM" his car in order to escape.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If its a newbie, i would try to warn him and explain that what he did its forbiden, if he ignores and keeps doing it, ill take a screenshot and ill report him.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will ignore and keep doing what i was previously doing.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Kybalion, Ardron, Disaster, Dexter, Stark, Avanger, Tyga and Licano.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im Rben, im 18 years old and i live in Portugal (EUW) with my parents. Im a weapon skilled player due to the time that i dedicated to MTA in the past years. I usually like to play with teamwork, and recently had the chance to provide help to AA in a turf which made me learn more about AA way of playing, and one of the main characteristics, is the teamwork, gangs sometimes may be unorganized in turf wars but its not the case in this one, which was another point that made me identify with AA above some other gangs. There were several problems with my past in SAES but due to the experience that i learned in my past gangs, i grew up as a player and mainly as a person.

@Markus , your application remains on hold, meaning it's still pending! We'd like to make sure regarding your intensions towards the future. We look forward to see you around.

^[ alt text ]

^[ ~[Arms Assassins wish everyone a happy new year!]~(99004d) ]

^[ alt text ]

@Lily , we appreciate your interest in applying again, unfortunately we are not entirely convinced about you as a whole. What do I mean by this? Yes, our members have interact with you lately, as a matter fact I've been in turfs and I've seen you there helping, so please don't get us wrong, we do acknowledge the fact you're trying your best, but for the time being there's lack of values we take into consideration to even give pending to someone. The application is denied, you may apply in the future...keep in mind making it to soon will guide in the same results.

^[ alt text ]

alt text
Nickname: Bizzle
Languages spoken: (3) Spanish, Portuguese,English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 5 years around.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the server's oldest and most respected gang, whose roleplay is the illegal arms sales within the San Andreas territory, the base is located on a boat standing in the ocean near the San Fierro docks.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Hell Soldiers ( Gang Closed ) The Outfit first generation ( Gang Closed )Texas~Cartels (I was thinking a long time about to know more a bit of copside, how it work and my friend got bored from T~C, then both left to join on copside (SAFP ( I get bored from copside and left it to create CDC) FOX ( I got removed due inactivity things) Comando Da Capital ( I was HQ and got removed of the rank without reason and explication, then i left it and back 1 year ago) The Outfit 2 Generation ( I got invited and recived a chance later i left CDC, but CDC got activity down, then i left it to don't let the gang dead) Comando da Capital ( I was Vice Leader of the gang, then i was leading it alone, trying to improve our activity, doing events, roleplays and etc to stay with the gang alive, but it so hard to keep it up alone, without an HQ or another members, then i give up and now i'm trying to be an AA member )
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 2012 i got banned of multi account but i warned some admin before it, but he forget to warn another about it, i was playing at an Lan House, then much people use same computer, but it on 2012 and already solved
Name 3 BR rules:
( 1 ) Don't use anims to crack the safe
( 2 ) Don't try to start an bank robbery alone, thats not allowed
( 3 ) Don't block the safes, untill you're removing crackers focus
Name 3 GR rules:
( 1 ) Don't use granades at gr, thats count using vehicles to bomb the enemy
( 2 ) Squads are allowed to arrest
( 3 ) It is not permited to gang members spawn as police to arrest player to help ur gang
Name 3 Turf rules:
( 1 ) When you're spawned as cop, you need to arrest the both side are fighting
( 2 ) You're not allowed to spawn as medic or food man to help an side, thats count as rulebreak too.
( 3 ) If you got killed on an war zone, thats not considered as deatchmatching.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is you act like real life, when police pull over, you needs to act like when you do on real life.
What is Deathmatching?: DM It's you deal damage, kill or destroy vehicles, crash cars into players / cars.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: First thing is press F12 and take an screenshot and report him to an admin deal with it.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Continue my road, if they are on peace with me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Of course, i got alot friends inside @Hotfire @Kybali0n @Yoko_Kurama @Stark
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I already had an attempt to join AA members, and had to go back to the CDC to not let something we created that was our dying, but I believe I have the confidence of some members within the gang, I'm a very Active and dedicated, when I want something I go after what I want, so I'm sure I will be very useful for the gang, giving my blood and the maximum so that it can help the gang grow more and more, I really hope to get a chance and this opportunity will be well used, since when I started playing on this server, this gang has always been my favorite and my dream to be part one day, I hope this day comes soon now, with all my dedication thank you for reading. Grateful Bizzle :)

~[GANGBANG ON GAL!!!!]~

alt text

@Bizzlee said in Arms Assassins:

alt text
Nickname: Bizzle
Languages spoken: (3) Spanish, Portuguese,English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 5 years around.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the server's oldest and most respected gang, whose roleplay is the illegal arms sales within the San Andreas territory, the base is located on a boat standing in the ocean near the San Fierro docks.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Hell Soldiers ( Gang Closed ) The Outfit first generation ( Gang Closed )Texas~Cartels (I was thinking a long time about to know more a bit of copside, how it work and my friend got bored from T~C, then both left to join on copside (SAFP ( I get bored from copside and left it to create CDC) FOX ( I got removed due inactivity things) Comando Da Capital ( I was HQ and got removed of the rank without reason and explication, then i left it and back 1 year ago) The Outfit 2 Generation ( I got invited and recived a chance later i left CDC, but CDC got activity down, then i left it to don't let the gang dead) Comando da Capital ( I was Vice Leader of the gang, then i was leading it alone, trying to improve our activity, doing events, roleplays and etc to stay with the gang alive, but it so hard to keep it up alone, without an HQ or another members, then i give up and now i'm trying to be an AA member )
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 2012 i got banned of multi account but i warned some admin before it, but he forget to warn another about it, i was playing at an Lan House, then much people use same computer, but it on 2012 and already solved
Name 3 BR rules:
( 1 ) Don't use anims to crack the safe
( 2 ) Don't try to start an bank robbery alone, thats not allowed
( 3 ) Don't block the safes, untill you're removing crackers focus
Name 3 GR rules:
( 1 ) Don't use granades at gr, thats count using vehicles to bomb the enemy
( 2 ) Squads are allowed to arrest
( 3 ) It is not permited to gang members spawn as police to arrest player to help ur gang
Name 3 Turf rules:
( 1 ) When you're spawned as cop, you need to arrest the both side are fighting
( 2 ) You're not allowed to spawn as medic or food man to help an side, thats count as rulebreak too.
( 3 ) If you got killed on an war zone, thats not considered as deatchmatching.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is you act like real life, when police pull over, you needs to act like when you do on real life.
What is Deathmatching?: DM It's you deal damage, kill or destroy vehicles, crash cars into players / cars.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: First thing is press F12 and take an screenshot and report him to an admin deal with it.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Continue my road, if they are on peace with me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Of course, i got alot friends inside @Hotfire @Kybali0n @Yoko_Kurama @Stark
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I already had an attempt to join AA members, and had to go back to the CDC to not let something we created that was our dying, but I believe I have the confidence of some members within the gang, I'm a very Active and dedicated, when I want something I go after what I want, so I'm sure I will be very useful for the gang, giving my blood and the maximum so that it can help the gang grow more and more, I really hope to get a chance and this opportunity will be well used, since when I started playing on this server, this gang has always been my favorite and my dream to be part one day, I hope this day comes soon now, with all my dedication thank you for reading. Grateful Bizzle :)

~[GANGBANG ON GAL!!!!]~

alt text

Your general feedback from our gang was positive. We have decided that you are an AA material. Welcome on board!

alt text

Name 3 BR rules:

• Each gang can only make 3 brs per day;

Name 3 GR rules:

• Do not use grenades;

• You cant rob alone.

Name 3 Turf rules:

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is inspiring a character and do the same thing as he/they does/do in real life, like for example, a cop, chasing and arresting criminals, a drug dealer, selling drugs around, or even a pilot.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will ignore and keep doing what i was previously doing.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Kybalion, Ardron, Disaster, Dexter, Stark, Avanger, Tyga, Markus, Bizzle, Bartman and Licano.

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Im Rben, im 18 years old and i live in Portugal (EUW) with my parents. Im a weapon skilled player due to the time that i dedicated to MTA in the past years. I usually like to play with teamwork, and recently had the chance to provide help to AA in a turf which made me learn more about AA way of playing, and one of the main characteristics, is the teamwork, gangs sometimes may be unorganized in turf wars but its not the case in this one, which was another point that made me identify with AA above some other gangs. There were several problems with my past in SAES but due to the experience that i learned in my past gangs, i grew up as a player and mainly as a person.