Arms Assassins

Canelas

Nickname: Jeaven
Languages spoken: Turkish, English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): As not like my first language but Id say 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing for 8 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins best organization on selling guns at San Andreas, as being oldest gang and got many experienced assassins inside, it's so easier to deliver different kinds of weapons to every street. This great local network makes them indispensable gang because of their service and quality.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I joined a lot of organizations in this 8 years but if I need to say most known ones, I can start with;
Vendetta : The gang was complicated so much and no respect, I left myself.
Hell Soliders : I had some problems in the gang, I left myself.
FBI : I went to FBI for my friends but I see I dont fit with that squad, and I went back to Criminal side.
Z : I joined the gang first when it was lvl 2/3, I joined back to gang I stayed for a while but I saw that old generation is dead. I left myself twice.
BB : After leaving Z when it was lvl 2, I joined BB and stayed there for two years. I left myself to join back to Z.
SWAT ; I was in SWAT for 3 years, I wanted to change my side and try to join dream gang. I left myself.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned at 2013 as I can remember right because of multiaccounting. I've a brother and I was playing with him at notebook, unbanned.
Name 3 BR rules:
1- Its not allowed to jump from bank roof without para.
2- Healing your teammate as medic or pizza man is not allowed.
3- Camping at bank door marker is not allowed.
Name 3 GR rules:

1- You can not rob the safe if you are alone.
2- Using grenades is not allowed.
3- Spawn kill is also not allowed.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1- Assisting your gang as cop or medic is not allowed, eating food also not allowed.
2- Camping on unclimbable roofs and so on is not allowed.
3- Only gang spawn or hospital spawn can be used when the turf war is going on.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting realistic in the game just like you do in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: DM is hitting or killing someone for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will be warning him at first, but if he keeps doing that I report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will ignore them until they try to chase me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Velona, Coldplay
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I've been playing for 8 years, I am experienced and loyal player, also I'm 25 years old turkish, I'm working in real life and I like the log in SAES when I get back to home. It is amazing to feel the same interest while doing application for AA now, it's like applying for my first organization.

Nickname: 9ine6ix
Languages spoken: Arabic, mamdarim, nazi, espanolito, turkish kebab
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 11/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2003 ok
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms assinos are very good gang ok they sell guns to motherfuckers too ok
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): fuck I cant remember
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Noneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Name 3 BR rules: lol
Name 3 GR rules:u mustr be kidding
Name 3 Turf rules:me
What is Roleplay?:play a fkn role
What is Deathmatching?: DM is what I do professionaaally ok
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I DM BACK I NO PUSSY
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I BLAST THE PIGS
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: [AA]Illu sir and [AA]Pazoooooooo and TT jokila TT kim kardashian TT nubaboba
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): fuck the police comign straight from asdht udnerground i young nigga got it nbad coz im bad.l.

Nickname: Lynch
Languages spoken: English / Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I wouldn't rate 10 out of 10 , but i'll rate 8 out of 10.
How long have you been playing on SAES: 7 months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins based on San Fierro , Their main role is selling weapons around San Andreas and they had the big quality of guns also they are selling it with a cheap prices.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):

• Organization Zero.(Will be exampled ingame)

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A
Name 3 BR rules:

• Dont do marker killing.

• Dont jump off the roof after the BR.

• Dont start a solo-br.

Name 3 GR rules:

• Dont use nades.

• Dont spawn kill.

• Dont get criminal to help you.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Dont help your team as medic/cop.

• Dont spawn at your house.

• Dont camp on unclimable roofs.
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay means acting like real life.
    What is Deathmatching?: DeathMatching means killing other peoples without any proper reason.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I do not do anything.Just press at F12 then /report.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I contiune on my way and don't even shoot them.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes , I have alot of friends there.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Greetings. My name is Taher.I'm 15 years old.I live in Tunisia.I am studying in a normal school. Since im a kid i started with play station.Then my father bought a pc for me and my brother i was addicted to play with it.After few days my friend gave my brother few games that he already downloaded them and recommended my brother to play them and one of them was Grand Theft Auto.Then when we completed our missions with Grand Theft Auto we turned to Mutli Theft Auto.

alt text
Nickname:Spider
Languages spoken:Arabic,English,Frensh
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES:3-4years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assassins is a gang that got a great names in SA streets out of its reputation in a result of their stealing loading selling and distributing jobs they were doing while they are staying in a ship protected of the other gangs and criminals as a family without rivals, morals or trust

• ~[CripZ~]~(teal,teal) ( Kicked Cuz i change IC from CripZ To ThC without Order)

• ~[The Company]~(silver,silver)(i left cuz i change IC from CripZ to ThC)

• ~[Comando Da Capital]~(magenta,magenta)(i get kicked i can explain reason in game)

• ~[Cartel~Da~Sinaloa]~(sienna,sienna)(i left cuz i have problem with one membre)

• ~[The-Strike-Team]~(blue,blue)(i left cuz i want to return crim side)

• ~[Immigration & Customs Enforcement]~(navy) ( i left cuz its a inactive squad)

• ~[National Security Agency]~(cyan)(Dead)

• ~[xWolf]~(red)(Dead)

• ~[San Andreas Federal Police]~ ( I change IC From TST To SAFP Then i left)
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:Ban:Reason:i dm one when im new player
    Name 3 BR rules:

• You cant BR alone

• You cant camp Bank's door when a BR already started

• A gang can do a max of 2 BRs per day
    Name 3 GR rules:

• No grenades or Explosives at GRs

• CLO/DE assistance is not allowed

• You are not allowed to spawn as cop for gang's assistance
    Name 3 Turf rules:

• Dont spawn medic or cop to assistance your gang

• You can only use your gang spawn or hospital spawn

• You are forbidden to use unclimbable roofs
    What is Roleplay?:Talking, moving and acting like u think than your character would do on a real scenario. We make this always with a simple action, taking part of one side between three possible options: criminal, police or civilian, when you push the spawn bottom this experience start.
    What is Deathmatching?:Deathmatching is harming another player until death its allowed in an organized form in the server (agreement of both sides ; or Events) unless its illegal and can
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?:His Tags can tell everything if he is independant (no G/S/C) i will use /report directly if its a part of a G/S/C i will try to contact HQs First but it depends anyway on gang rules
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:I would keep driving away from them
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yes,Yoko,Licano,Illus,JoGe,Bartman,Sweamn,Hotfire,Etc...
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):My name is Abduallah , I am 17 years old. I live in Algeria , I study in the high school . I live with my parents. I have one brother They are students too. On my free time, i play video games i predominately play multi theft auto because it is the Catholic that im attached to more than any other game. My hobby is playing handball and basketball. During leisure I read novels , story books an watch T.V. Ive been playing SAES for a while and am a really experienced player , my english proficiency is decent and am able to speak an understandable english besides id like to be part of Arms assasins because it is one of the coolest organisations currently on the server , ive always dreamed to become part of the family as i got several friends in the server and i usually have fun while chilling with them,im active player in saes rpg :p

Nickname: Jeaven
Languages spoken: Turkish, English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): As not like my first language but Id say 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing for 8 years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins best organization on selling guns at San Andreas, as being oldest gang and got many experienced assassins inside, it's so easier to deliver different kinds of weapons to every street. This great local network makes them indispensable gang because of their service and quality.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I joined a lot of organizations in this 8 years but if I need to say most known ones, I can start with;
Vendetta : The gang was complicated so much and no respect, I left myself.
Hell Soliders : I had some problems in the gang, I left myself.
FBI : I went to FBI for my friends but I see I dont fit with that squad, and I went back to Criminal side.
Z : I joined the gang first when it was lvl 2/3, I joined back to gang I stayed for a while but I saw that old generation is dead. I left myself twice.
BB : After leaving Z when it was lvl 2, I joined BB and stayed there for two years. I left myself to join back to Z.
SWAT ; I was in SWAT for 3 years, I wanted to change my side and try to join dream gang. I left myself.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I got banned at 2013 as I can remember right because of multiaccounting. I've a brother and I was playing with him at notebook, unbanned.
Name 3 BR rules:
1- Its not allowed to jump from bank roof without para.
2- Healing your teammate as medic or pizza man is not allowed.
3- Camping at bank door marker is not allowed.
Name 3 GR rules:
1- You can not rob the safe if you are alone.
2- Using grenades is not allowed.
3- Spawn kill is also not allowed.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1- Assisting your gang as cop or medic is not allowed, eating food also not allowed.
2- Camping on unclimbable roofs and so on is not allowed.
3- Only gang spawn or hospital spawn can be used when the turf war is going on.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting realistic in the game just like you do in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: DM is hitting or killing someone for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will be warning him at first, but if he keeps doing that I report him.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will ignore them until they start following me and try to arrest me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, Velona, Coldplay
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I've been playing for 8 years, I am experienced and loyal player, also I'm 25 years old turkish, I'm working in real life and I like the log in SAES when I get back to home. It is amazing to feel the same interest while doing application for AA now, it's like applying for my first organization.

-Nickname:
EggNeaR|SwesBF

tunisia

-Languages spoken:
Arabic french and english

-From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):
8/10

-How long have you been playing on SAES:
2 years (i was inactive for 3 or 4 months)

-In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
In the early days the Assassins had fear, lives and morals but they had to learn how to lose them.Arms Assassins mainly include heavy weapon trafficing and now AA is the best arms dealers in San Andreas.

-Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
none

-Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
none

-Name 3 BR rules:
1:you cant br alone
2:you cant camp entrance once br started
3:you can have only 2 brs per day as a gang

-Name 3 GR rules:
1:We can start just with more than 1 member.
2:Max 2 BRs a day.
3:It is orbidden to jump from a non-parachute roof at the end of the BR

-Name 3 Turf rules:
1:Dont shoot from unclimbable roofs
2:you can get heath only by respawning from hospital
3:you cant spawn as cop and arrest in turfs

-What is Roleplay?:
acting like real life

-What is Deathmatching?:
Killing people and getting killed its the art of shooting and murdering but for reasons and in good timings

-Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
report him or get a way to solve it with him

-You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
i continue my way

-Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
yes i do

-Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
I can give as much as i can take and im here to learn too im good in rp which means communication and making things realistic,also good shooter and defenders for turfs im also friendly.but i have a little problem,the summer is over so ill be semi active 2 days or 3 i a week.I hope its not a big problem and i hope i can be a part of this family.

Results Time!

We will start with @FireSnow . The amount of your past organizations and the reasons of you to leave them did not seem proper to us. Also your general behaviour in game and lack of experience in server have led us to the conclusion to deny you. However if you still want to join us, you can try again after gaining some experience and fixing problematic attributions of yourself. Therefore your result is;

alt text

@Eggnear , you also lack experience in server and you haven't shown enough effort to join us. I advise you to gain at least a few months of experience before you try to join us again. And you must draw our attention if you want to try again. Therefore your result is;

alt text

@Lynch , your style of hanging around with members is really really really really and really problematic Lynch. Its nice you try to show yourself to us and hang but you cannot keep PMing all of our members 24/7. If we were to screen every PM you sent us we could open a gallery. I am going to give it to you you are a kind person, but you must fix that issue. And you must prove yourself in server to join us if you still wish. You are welcome to try again. Your result is;

alt text

@Jeaven , looks like you have fixed the problem caused you to get a rejection in your prior application. You received a good feedback from our members, keep doing what you are doing, we are watching you!

alt text

@PunchLine , Are you excited? Well you should be. General feedback about you from our members is positive as well. But you were on the edge of being annoying with your PMs/following our members, so I am happy you fixed it and I hope you won't damage yourself with that, take this as an advise for the next important days in front of you. You've been doing great job with your determination I will give you that. Keep doing what you are doing!

alt text

AA HQ wishes you a great week!

alt text

alt text
Nickname:Spider
Languages spoken:Arabic,English,Frensh
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES:3-4years
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assassins is a gang that got a great names in SA streets out of its reputation in a result of their stealing loading selling and distributing jobs they were doing while they are staying in a ship protected of the other gangs and criminals as a family without rivals, morals or trust

• ~[CripZ~]~(teal,teal) ( Kicked Cuz i change IC from CripZ To ThC without Order)

• ~[The Company]~(silver,silver)(i left cuz i change IC from CripZ to ThC)

• ~[Comando Da Capital]~(magenta,magenta)(i get kicked i can explain reason in game)

• ~[Cartel~Da~Sinaloa]~(sienna,sienna)(i left cuz i have problem with one membre)

• ~[The-Strike-Team]~(blue,blue)(i left cuz i want to return crim side)

• ~[Immigration & Customs Enforcement]~(navy) ( i left cuz its a inactive squad)

• ~[National Security Agency]~(cyan)(Dead)

• ~[xWolf]~(red)(Dead)

• ~[San Andreas Federal Police]~ ( I change IC From TST To SAFP Then i left)
    Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:Ban:Reason:i dm one when im new player
    Name 3 BR rules:

• You cant BR alone

• You cant camp Bank's door when a BR already started

• A gang can do a max of 2 BRs per day
    Name 3 GR rules:

• No grenades or Explosives at GRs

• CLO/DE assistance is not allowed

• You are not allowed to spawn as cop for gang's assistance
    Name 3 Turf rules:

• Dont spawn medic or cop to assistance your gang

• You can only use your gang spawn or hospital spawn

• You are forbidden to use unclimbable roofs
    What is Roleplay?:Talking, moving and acting like u think than your character would do on a real scenario. We make this always with a simple action, taking part of one side between three possible options: criminal, police or civilian, when you push the spawn bottom this experience start.
    What is Deathmatching?:Deathmatching is harming another player until death its allowed in an organized form in the server (agreement of both sides ; or Events) unless its illegal and can
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?:His Tags can tell everything if he is independant (no G/S/C) i will use /report directly if its a part of a G/S/C i will try to contact HQs First but it depends anyway on gang rules
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:I would keep driving away from them
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yes,Yoko,Licano,Illus,JoGe,Bartman,Sweamn,Hotfire,Etc...
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):My name is Abduallah , I am 17 years old. I live in Algeria , I study in the high school . I live with my parents. I have one brother They are students too. On my free time, i play video games i predominately play multi theft auto because it is the Catholic that im attached to more than any other game. My hobby is playing handball and basketball. During leisure I read novels , story books an watch T.V. Ive been playing SAES for a while and am a really experienced player , my english proficiency is decent and am able to speak an understandable english besides id like to be part of Arms assasins because it is one of the coolest organisations currently on the server , ive always dreamed to become part of the family as i got several friends in the server and i usually have fun while chilling with them,im active player in saes rpg :p

Hey there @FireSnow
It's very nice you are still interested in Arms Assassins but well, we're looking for creative people, those who are capable of writing their own application not copying it from Filex's application he wrote back in 2018.
Therefere you can consider yourself ~[denied]~(red) and you might re-apply once you write application all by yourself using your own words.

Sincerely, Arms Assassins VL.

Nickname: Lynch
Languages spoken: English / Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I wouldn't rate 10 out of 10 , but i'll rate 8 out of 10.
How long have you been playing on SAES: 7 months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins based on San Fierro , Their main role is selling weapons around San Andreas and they had the big quality of guns also they are selling it with a cheap prices.

• Organization Zero.(Will be exampled ingame)

Name 3 BR rules:

• Dont do marker killing.

• Dont jump off the roof after the BR.

• Dont start a solo-br.

Name 3 GR rules:

• Dont use nades.

• Dont spawn kill.

• Dont get criminal to help you.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Dont help your team as medic/cop.

• Dont spawn at your house.

• Dont camp on unclimable roofs.
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay means acting like real life.
    What is Deathmatching?: DeathMatching means killing other peoples without any proper reason.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I do not do anything.Just press at F12 then /report.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I contiune on my way and don't even shoot them.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes , I have alot of friends there.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Greetings. My name is Taher.I'm 15 years old.I live in Tunisia.I am studying in a normal school. Since im a kid i started with play station.Then my father bought a pc for me and my brother i was addicted to play with it.After few days my friend gave my brother few games that he already downloaded them and recommended my brother to play them and one of them was Grand Theft Auto.Then when we completed our missions with Grand Theft Auto we turned to Mutli Theft Auto.

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname: HaKy
Languages spoken: Russian, Ukrainian, English, a bit Hebrew
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: In Tab its shows that I playing 532 hours, but I played for 3-4 years before that was a bit inactive
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is one of the biggest gang at SAES. AA is criminal gang wtich selling best gungs all over SA.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Hell Soldiers ( I live HS bcz it was my first gang in server and I spend there like 2 years and achive much, so I decided to try other side of the server so I leave ) SWAT (I was in swat for long time too but decide to change to criminal side back) SoA (I was in soa when Nanobob was leader i was in this gang till the end, but i was not verry acctive).
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Nope
Name 3 BR rules:

1. ONe gang can do 2 time BR per day

2. Assist your gang as medic\or pizzaboy not allowed

3. Camping at entrance of the bank when BR started not allowed

Name 3 GR rules:

1. No grenades at gangrob

2. Not allow to rob alone

3. No spawn killing

Name 3 Turf rules:

1. While spawned as cop, you cant arrest other gang members to help you gang win.

2. Dont spawn as medic and heal your gang members while turf war.

3. You not allowed to camp at unclimable roofs/places.

What is Roleplay?: Its playing your role in game, if you are playing as cop, so you need to act like cop. if you playing as criminal you act like criminal.
What is Deathmatching?: Its kill someone without proper reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Make screen or video and report to admin.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing, continue my way and dont touch them
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Nope
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello my name is Sergei. Im from Ukraine, but now Im leaving in Israel. I like to play online computer games for example: Dota 2, CS, MTA and other games. I was playing saes for a long time and have also have some inactivity for long time.

• 2 weeks later...

^[ alt text ]

Dear @HaKy

Is always good to see old names, applying for our gang, we'd certainly rather be your first option though. The application is vague...you'll have to get creative and not copy/paste the same answer all over again every time you apply somewhere if you want to get somewhere...Hang with our members more, show yourself and prove us wrong about your interest. Consider yourself denied, try re-applying again when you feel free and ready, please be advised doing it way too soon will guide you to the same result.

^[ alt text ]

Kind regards,

AA HQ

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname: FastYounq
Languages spoken: Turkish,English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: In 2010 I started SAES server.And I've been playing actively for about 8 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: The Arms Assassins gang is the best arms dealer in San Andreas.This gang has all kinds of weapons.Number one in gun sales.And, of course, they are very good at selling weapons, and they are very good at using weapons.
SoA: The gang leader closed the SoA.
AA: I've asked permission from the AA authorities to help my friend's gang And I left AA under the approval of the authorities.
UE: I had to leave as a result of disagreements within the gang.
BBMC: After talking to gang HQs, I decided to close the gang.
VLA: I decided to close it because the gang was not active.
BS: I was kicked because I was not active in the BS gang.
Cripz: I left because I had a problem with gang officials.
TST: I began to dislike policing and I went back to crime.
ICE: I broke up with the ICE because there was no discipline and rules in the gang.
FBI:
The FBI is a very nice place, but I decided to leave because it was not active.
Z: We defended different ideas on a subject with Fugitive.and then he insulted me, so I left Z.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned because it was misunderstood but then I talked with admin and we solved the problem.
https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/96703-vlafastyounqv-banned-by-unknownclosed/
Name 3 BR rules:

• A gang can only do bank robberies twice a day.

• Gang Members Cant Spawn Medic or Pizza in Bank Rob.

• Gang Members are not allowed to intervene in the bank robbery of Competitor gangs.
    Name 3 GR rules:

• It is forbidden to detonate bombs and vehicles during GR.

• CLO & Desert Eagles Cant Help Your GR.

• During the robbery, withdrawal of money from the gang bank is prohibited.
    Name 3 Turf rules:

• Gang Members, Only can use Gang Spawn or Hospital spawn when a turf is going.

• Camping is not allowed on roofs that cannot be climbed.

• Gang Members Cant Spawn Desert Eagles & CLO.
    What is Roleplay?: Simply put, real life
    What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone for no reason or damaging that person.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I press the F12 key, I take a screenshot and then I will do /report it to , for report the authorities.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Unless the cops send a warning message And unless they try to catch me, I won't do anything to them.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, AA is my old gang and I know a lot of AA members.Nobody told me to apply, but I'm applying because I want to return to my family.
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello My real name is Naci. I have been playing on this server for a long time.And I've been to many places during this long time and I've had so much experience.I had a friend that I loved so much I made too much sacrifice for him, but now I'm bored for support him.He was my friend the reason I left AA before.But now I want to go back to my Old Friends and fight together side by side until this gang closes.
    Yes, my old friends.
    I hope you will accept me again.

Best regards

FastYounq

^[ alt text ]

Dear @FastYounq

^[ alt text ]

That's Bartman answering someone, you're lucky is me the one who's replying right now.

Thanks for your application, I'm afraid there's a negative feedback regarding your application, you'll have to find another way to enjoy this game, been in every gang of the server is nothing to be proud of, the application is denied, hang with our members more often, feel free to apply whenever you're ready, kind reminder, doing it too early will result in the same answer.

^[ alt text ]

Best regards,

AA HQ

Nickname:THE.LAW
Languages spoken:ENGLISH.ARABIC
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (?/10):6

How long have you been playing on SAES: 200 hours
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins best clan criminals i see it in game active good players respect all in server have heavy gun all time destroy any cop in 2 second play like 1 unity
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): ice
cause cop boring a lot play alone all time i active even in night feel like lone cant do nothing don have a lot money no fun
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: never
Name 3 BR rules:
1:Camping at bank door marker is not allowed
2: u cant do it alone must be 13 criminal and 10 cop active
3:A gang can do a max 2 of BR per day
Name 3 GR rules:
1:no grenades not allowed
2:don kill another gang players
3:You are not allowed to spawn as medic for gang assistance
Name 3 Turf rules:
1:The only way to re spawn is by getting killed and re spawn in hospital gang
2:don't camp on UN claimable roofs not allowed
3: don't spawn cop or pizza to assistance your gang
What is Roleplay?:
like real life make u feel amazing in gang sr or br and communication with all make u never feel boring from it and know what u do to help or assist your team
What is Deathmatching?:
kill another player with no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
take screen shoot from f 12 and send report with pic to admin
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
don do any thing no reason
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:bartman
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
aim active all time love play with all respect any one in server aim not kid for do some crazy things loyal do my best in every thing try help what ever i can my name in game any one respect me and my rp

Nickname: TaaviLaudur
Languages spoken: Estonian
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7.58
How long have you been playing on SAES: i'd say from 2014
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are notorious for smuggling top quality weapons into SA and then selling them at the best price. Even Ape.'s guns are worse - know that by experience.

• SAPA: Got my PC diploma and then left for a squad

• TST: I Left because I went to help my fam build up NNB

• NNB: Left due to being bored of copside

• AA: Left cause i wanted to go TT but that didnt go too well and ended up in Z

• Z: Trying to get into AA once more

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Lost the count after 3rd ban.
Name 3 BR rules:

• 2 BRs a day

• To start a BR there has to be multiple gang memebers inside the bank

• Suiciding by jumping off the bank roof is not allowed

Name 3 GR rules:

• No spawnkilling

• Blocking the safe with any vehicle is not allowed

• Use hospital or gang spawn only

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Only use climable roofs

• Use hospital or gang spawn for respawning

• Not allowed to be a assist as a cop while being apart of a gang

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is to imitate a spesific role ingame like it would be done in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatch is to cause damage to other players or to his property (vehicles) without any reason. F.e. Randomly shooting passing cars.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Most likely nothing
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Try to bait them to chasing me, without breaking any rules ofcourse
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Too many to point out
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello its me, goodie. Please give me another chance to beckomme locked AA. You wont regret it (;

Nickname: Lord
Languages spoken: English/Spanish, maybe a little french
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 9.69
How long have you been playing on SAES: few weeks.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are notoriously known for the biggest distribution of guns around San Andreas, best of the best.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): N/A

Name 3 BR rules:

-Only allowed max of 2 Bank robs a day.
-No marker killing.
-Dont bank rob by yourself.(HQ team must be present)

Name 3 GR rules:

-No spawnkilling.
-No grenades.
-No CLO/DE or any other group are allowed to help.

Name 3 Turf rules:

-Only use your gangs spawn & hospital spawn.
-Cant aid turf war while spawned as a cop while being in an official gang.
-Cant use drugs/vehicles to climb roofs, that are not reachable from the ground.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is to assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting/game.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing another player/dmg vehicles without any reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Nothing or tell him to stop.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep passing by and mind my own business.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: seen a some of them, made connection with Yoko(special kinda fella).

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): 20 year old, hard worker, chill guy or....and i could probably draw some stick figures if i try; I also use something called.. common sense/knowledge +plus i've got this thing that most break which is loyalty/trust.