Arms Assassins

Canelas

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname: Legacy
Languages spoken: English,Dutch
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 9.1
How long have you been playing on SAES: Believe the first time was in 2012
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is one of the eldest gangs in SA with a high reputation, Specializing in the import and export of high-grade weaponry and providing them to criminals around all of San Andreas
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):

:::

~[VA Vengeance Angels]~(#BA495A) - Remained in there till it died and switch to TT.
~[[TT] Thuga Thugs]~(#C34A2C) - Got bored and wanted to try something else so i started playing more and more as a cop and as I didn't have anyone to play with at the time in TT and decided i wanted an official police spawn to make the game more enjoyable.
~[[SAPA] San Andreas Police Academy]~(cyan) - Left to join when i got recruited for FOX and rejoined when it became a group.
~[[PC] Pro Cops]~(#199bff) - Still active
~[[FOX] Fox Operations X]~(000a1a) - Left shortly after i came back from a 3y long break cuz i didn't feel like i'd fit in anymore and wanted to try something else.
~[[FBI]]~(#456473) - Really loved being in FBI but due to a long interest in rejoining criminal side i unfortunately had to leave
~[[SAF] San Andreas Filmworks]~(#FFDB58) - Was D/(HQ) Remained in there till it died.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Don't have any.
Name 3 BR rules: Don't marker kill, No "I'm stuck" or suicide jumping after bank rob is done, Don't start a bank rob alone/without permission of HQ.
Name 3 GR rules: No use of grenades and spawn killing, You can't assist your gang as a cop, Can't spawn on your houses to get back to the GR faster gang spawn/hospital only
Name 3 Turf rules: No reconnecting to gain health, Don't turf from unclimbable roofs, Don't spawn classes like cop or medic or other classes to assist your gang in turfing.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplaying is acting out a role that fits your character as close as possible.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing another person without a specific reason, for example, a cop that isn't chasing you.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Just respawn and go on with my day, if constant report it to his/her HQ if not in a g/s/c /report.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep passing by..
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I've been in AA before when I was in TT for interchange, and as of recent Rubik/Gal/Gaga/Hotfire/Pierceek and some others in bigger groups.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I hate telling something about myself, Just a 21y old guy living on my own w/ a dog (husky) Got way to much time on my hands and I go to way too many hardcore/terror raves.

Nickname:KockaaaHD
Languages spoken: Hungary,English,Germany
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: my first game was in 2012.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is one of the oldest gang in SAES and one of the biggest one too. The main thing of the gang is the High Grade weapon sells and the good organization.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Nothing
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Nothing.
Name 3 BR rules:Don't marker kill, No "I'm stuck" or suicide jumping after bank rob is done, Don't start a bank rob alone/without permission of HQ.
Name 3 GR rules:No use of grenades and spawn killing, You can't assist your gang as a cop, Can't spawn on your houses to get back to the GR faster gang spawn/hospital only
Name 3 Turf rules:No reconnecting to gain health, Don't turf from unclimbable roofs, Don't spawn classes like cop or medic or other classes to assist your gang in turfing.
What is Roleplay?: Play like a real man just like in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: killing people what we don't suppose to.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Report him to the admin
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I try to escape or I will try to kill them all.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: None.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I really like the gangs on the server and I want to be in one, The AA is the one of the coolest and the oldest

@Canelas said in Arms Assassins:

Nickname: Matteresh

Languages spoken: English, Hungarian

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 5,5/10

How long have you been playing on SAES: I'm playing since 2013 march 29.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are the mainly and the best weapon dealers. They are selling weapons heavily.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I wasn't yet in a clan.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I haven't got any ban.

Name 3 BR rules:

• You can't camp in front of the Bank while it started.

• While the bank rob is happening you can kill any player who is inside the bank if you dont want to help you.

• You can't be suicide and jump of top of the bank

Name 3 GR rules:

• You cannot camp in front of the Bank while it started.

• While the bank rob is happening you can kill any player who is inside the bank if you dont want to help you.

• You cannot be suicide and jump of top of the bank

Name 3 Turf rules:

• If there is a Truf war you can spawn as a police. Thats not counted as a deathmatch.

• You cannnot camp on unreachable surface.

• You can only gain health with eating, respawning and from medic.

What is RolePlay?: Role playing allows a player to step into the shoes of a character.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing somebody with no reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I report it to admins.

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I should leave as fast as i can.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: No

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
Hi. My Name is Matteresh. I'm 20 years old. I'm playing in this server since 2013 march 29 with my friends. Why should you choose me? Because i always active, i played a lot of dm so my driving skills are in the top and my aim is good aswell because the lot of fps game that i've played. I have a great personality: i'm talkative, funny and friendly.
I hope that you are liked my application and i can join in the gang.

Well. Been a while since the last drop of results. However, since we recently had again some applicants, guess it's about time to let applicants know what their fate is going to be. So sit, get a cold drink and enjoy.

@Legacy . Decent application, organized and concise. Good attitude in game, good feedbacks and overall nice behaviour. However, we'd still like to check more on you to take the next step.

alt

@KockaaaHD You say you "been playing since 2012" however in your first post you didn't add any rules at all. Seems a bit sketchy. However, application wasn't the best, should put much more effort on it and overall attitude was not the best. Not what we're looking for.

alt

@Matteresh We got our doubts about you, and to be honest, we're not sure about how good you would be. Hence we'd like not to take any risk.

alt

@IsLeMou223 This is a summary from a single AA member about you in just 2 days that he logged in for 4 or 5 hours in total:

alt

Annoying the hell out of every AA member you see to hang with them, instead of going without asking, chilling and having a fun time is not something we appreciate. In our opinion there's a lot of things you need to learn about the attitude an AA member must have. Not what we're looking for at all.

alt

That was all for today. See you all the next delivery, take care!

Licano AA :p HQ

Nickname: Anderson
Languages spoken: i speak French/English/Arabic/Tunisian and a bit of Deutsch
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 9
How long have you been playing on SAES: i'v been playing on SAES since 2011 , so nearly 8 years now .
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins was originally a group of assassins, they started selling Guns in San Fierro , People Started Calling them The ''Arms Assassins'' and it was the new name they will respond to. .then they became the most prestigious gang in San Fierro they are like the knights of the crime, the Noble Gangsters In San Andreas . Their roleplay is about selling arms and Delivering them.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): well in 8 years i had the chance to get a lot of experiences
Biker-Boyz: it closed
GJMC : left due to the immaturity of the members.
Black-Bullets: i wasn't feeling comfortable with that family.
ALT: left , it was Dead i was the only one playing.
Secret-Service : it became a Group.
The Strike Team : It Closed . ( i got My ProCop There)
Organisation Zero: left because i cant give my full potential in it. I also wanna play in Teamwork and in a friendly Atmosphere
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: only once it was a mistake , back in the days me and my brother were both playing on the same computer , the admins took it for a Douple Accounting , but the problem got fixed as soon as i contacted an admin on Teamspeak
Name 3 BR rules:
1-never BR without The HQ's authorisation.
2-never Use Grenades in a BR.
3-Dont Suicide to leave the bank.
Name 3 GR rules:
1-Never GR alone without your gang mates.
2-Use of Grenades is forbidden.
3-Dont Spawn Kill.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1-in a Truf war you are not allowed to spawn as a cop/medic to Assiste Your gang.
2-Dont Camp on unclimbable Roofs.
3-you are only allowed to spawn at your Gang spawn or the Hospital.
What is Roleplay?:
Roleplaying it like its mentioned in its name. playing a role, a Scenario in the game . the point is to act like in real life, to make it as realistic as possible , for exemple taking the role of an Assassin . making a contract with someone, taking the Monney , searching for the hunted person , Kidnapping or Killing him/her , giving proofs to the client ...
What is Deathmatching?: Killing/Damaging Players or Damaging Their Vehicles without a Valid Reason. its Against the Server Rules . and it may result in a Ban
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I take a Screen , Use /report to Report the DMer , i dont flame because its useless , and i also dont take any kind of revange cuz its imature and against the rules.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Continue on My Road , if they are not chasing me, shooting them would be considered as DMing .
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yes, i had the change to hang this week with a lot of AA members.
I realy enjoyed and had a great time Turfing , Robing , and Hanging with:
-Avanger
-Cobra
-Gal
-Haseen
-Pazoo
-Pierceek
-Gonza
-Kybalion
-Licano
-Hotfire
-Zombie
-JoGe
and a bit with Bartman and Exile (the are busy most of the time)
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well my name is Amine , Im 20 years old , im a Student. I Would Like To Say That Im Just A Players Who Is On SAES For Fun And Enjoyment , im a respected player who respects everyone . i connect to Saes To talk with ppl , make new friends , enjoy the plenty of Ways Proposed By Saes To have a great time (mostly in teamwork). if we forget about the past year ( had some problems irl, i had to assist my GF in all the basic tasks of normal life ,she had a surgery and wasnt able to make things by her self ) im very active, i play 6 to 16h per day, if im not at school im surely on Saes. Personally for me my gang means my family, i always had good relationships with my gangs/squads, im extremly loyal and meticulous , i never had any kind of problems with any other players. im calm , im an experienced player on Saes. so if im in search of something , its a respected family to enjoy the game with in teamwork , and give my best to make my family gain more respect and glory .
Edit : i added Zombie to the List Forgot about him .
Edit: i added JoGe , ( Realy sorry mate ddnt mean to , ur the first i had fun with ).

Nickname: Orchestra
Languages spoken: English & Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7.5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: time played is 407H but i used to play on Saes like 2 ~ 3 months and quit playing MTA then i cameback
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a gang that sells big guns around San Andreas and they are helping each others in anything and they own a cargo at SF sea they are dealing with other assassin organizations like Tuga Thugs & Black Bullets and they help each others in fights and in escaping from cops etc
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): no previous clans.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: no previous bans.
Name 3 BR rules: No.1 one gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day
No.2 Not allowed to suicide after the BR to escape from cops
No.3 Camping the entrance of a bank once a BR has started is not Allowed
Name 3 GR rules: No.1 Nades are not allowed at GR
No.2 Spawn killing not allowed at GR
No.3 DE/CLO can't help in GR
Name 3 Turf rules: No.1 : its forbidden to be an COP and go to arrest the enemies and help my gang
No.2 : its forbidden to kill an enemy outside the warzone, because we have an area to fight in.
No.3 : when u die in the war, you should spawn in hospital, or gang's spawn / base only.
What is Roleplay?: acting like real life like me and my friends drinking alcohol in darkness side and police came to us when he came we drop the alcohol and they arrested us
What is Deathmatching?: its means to DM anyone for no reason like im driving a car i saw one is afk in his car i dmed him or dmed his car for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: am gonna see what he need and if i can help him i will.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I wont do anything if they are not chasing me
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: only Hotfire i talk to him for like 15 mins but yea i love AA and i want to be one of them
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): well tbh im a gamer boy who played online/offline games since i was 10. so i have experience about wars and being friendly also running away from cops when i get chased. also i love the meaning of gangs, it means that the gang is a family, like a real family.

Hello folks! This time there's no delay. Always blame @Canelas for them. Anyways, let's skip straight to the results without any introduction.

@Anderson09 . As you've seen in game, you're already inside the gang. Congratulations. Your attitude was overall really good. I see you learnt from the previous applicants and used those things on your side. I'll be eager to see the best of you in the gang. Don't let us down.

alt

@Legacy We still have our doubts about you. Most of us likes you but we would like to see more your criminal side, not your donator side. Also, not being afk in base almost the whole time would be cool, we want to see you in action!
We'll see each other the next week or sooner, who knows.
alt

@Orchestra Not really what we're looking for right now. Thanks for your interest, however maybe spending time with the members and getting yourself known would be a good thing in the future before applying.

alt

And that was all for this weekend! Hope you all get a nice rest of the day (or night) and enjoy the incoming week!

Yours,

Licano AA :p HQ

alt text
Nickname:Rocket
Languages spoken:Arabic/Frensh/English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):6-10
How long have you been playing on SAES:I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+)
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins roleplay is to sell illegal firearms in whole SA and they are kind and skilled and i like their role ,they selling illegal arms equipements.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):Hmm, well lemme start with squad i left my first squad FBI because it was inactive, then i decided to be as crimside i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like FBI reason , OC it became a problem between me and one of the HQ team ,WA same reason with BBMC,UE and ThC better tell the reason ingame.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:N/A
Name 3 BR rules:

• One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.

• Gang can not start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank.

• During gang bank rob, members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they don't want that player on their bank robs
    Name 3 GR rules:

• Never GR alone.

• Don't GR allies

• Don't spawn kill in GR
    Name 3 Turf rules:

• If you are killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you are spawned as a cop or criminal, it is not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.

• You can only use gang spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.

• You are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar.
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay means acting in game like in real life.
    What is Deathmatching?:Deathmatching know as DM when you kill others playres without any reason.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?:If he is in Gang/Squad screenshot and report to HQ,if not screenshot and report to admins
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:I will continue my journey without problems.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Yep, @Daglow , @Kybali0n , @Tyga , @Anderson09 , @Pazoo , @Gonza , @Yoko_Kurama , @Licano
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):Hello,my name is Aziz know as Rocket[=OB=] in game i 17 years old i'm studen i live in Tunisia .So Rocket[=OB=] is an active player,plays alot of games but the only one i love spending hours and hours infront of my computer playing it is the MTA especially on SAES server.

Hello everyone, this is your favourite ILLUSION speaking!

@Legacy , last week we didn't see any activity from you towards our gang. Before this week your style of "hanging" was a little problematic and your behaviour within our base was not really appreciated by most of our members. Therefore your application is;

alt text

If you are still interested in joining AA, you are welcome to apply after a week.

AA HQ

~[Results time!]~(99004d)

Good afternoon gents! Here's the results for the following applicants;

@RocketLuncher hello there, first of thank you for your interest in applying for us. We would like to let you know unfortunately you don't meet our standards for the moment. We wish you the best in your future endeavors, however, don't let this put you down and stop you from trying again later on if you're still interested in applying for us. Friendly advise, get to know more of our members before applying again.

^[ alt text ]

@PunchLine hi there, thank you for applying for us. We would like to let you know that as per our gang's mixed feelings in regards of your application, your proposal has been rejected. Please be advised this doesn't mean you can't try again if you show us that you're worth it. Try applying again when you feel free and ready, but keep in mind that making it too soon will have the same results.

^[ alt text ]

@TrollFace

^[ alt text ]

~[AA HQ Team]~(99004d)

^[ alt text ]