Randomize Store robbery

Bone

Question

Discuss / Suggesting randomize Store Robbery.

Back in the days we used to have Random "House Robs" which turned into SR later on
so the idea sounds as.

SR functioning the same as it is now but without manual option to pick a store to rob instead a available store is announced among criminals
First criminal arriving and killing the cashier receives a small bonus, other criminals attending receive the regular reward. after the event is completed a new store is announced available etc etc.

for Law enforcement,

if a store is not claimed within 3 minutes after the criminal announcement then cops receive the message that the store has possibilities to be robbed and recieve a reward for protecting it for when status bar is full ( visible for cops )
if it is claimed within the 3 minutes then the normal announcement appears

discuss.

edit added a "pool" cause @Crash is a mong

@DROT said in Randomize Store robbery:

@Thing said in Randomize Store robbery:

As if it is that hard for you guys.

Did you keep your eyes closed while reading through my comment and only opened them once reaching that sentence?
I said that it might be reasonable solution IN CASE that the previous part of my comment proves to be correct, aka criminals attending the robbery and police getting notified 3 minutes after the robbery had already started and there are criminals boosting the percentage bar, which would indeed be hard for us guys since finding out about robbery which is already at 50% is not really handy.

@proxy said in Randomize Store robbery:

No it means that criminals get an alert first, a store rob has started and they have 3 minutes to arrive, if no criminals attend and the 3 minutes are over, cops receive an alert. I think.

What if criminals do attend? Does the police get notification that there are criminals in the store, or does the police get notified 3 minutes later regardless of whether criminals entered the store during those 3 minutes or not? If it is the 2nd scenario, with enough criminals arriving at the SR fast enough, SR could be finished in 3min without cops ever getting a notification. Hence why cops should be notified once the criminals arrive at the store and/or claim the randomized SR.

Once criminals attend a store rob, authorities receive an immediate alert.

So @Bone they store robbery stars near LS County General Hospital. After three minutes no criminal has entered to start the robbery. And after that, the cops get a message to secure it?
So if the criminals don't go to the marker cops get a chance to secure the location and earn money regardless of a criminal starting it or not.
And about the message to cops to secure it. They will also get it as they do now when the criminal initiates the robbery within those 3 minutes?

@bas260 said in Randomize Store robbery:

So @Bone they store robbery stars near LS County General Hospital. After three minutes no criminal has entered to start the robbery. And after that, the cops get a message to secure it?
So if the criminals don't go to the marker cops get a chance to secure the location and earn money regardless of a criminal starting it or not.
And about the message to cops to secure it. They will also get it as they do now when the criminal initiates the robbery within those 3 minutes?

Correct that would finish it off a lot, cops receive a message if the store is not claimed within 3 minutes after criminal message
exactly would give cops another "task" to fulfill so both sides benefit from SR even if it is or not taken by criminals.
yes from there it works the same as it right now if criminals trigger the SR then cops get alarmed about it

Mainly the idea in general on this is to make SR balanced by taking away the manual option to choose which store to rob,
Right now its just 3/4 stores being used over the others that are around, randomizing them will spread the players around the map and rewarding the first criminal that "triggers" the SR receives a bonus on top their regular reward what makes it challenging and could be a potential for /stats ( amount of store robberies started )

Im agree with @Silence & @Tritosh , bring back old HR , it was nice and ppl get more fun , more challenges also HR got a nice places as you remember.
Yeah but what now? Criminals use same SR places ... its get boring , cops snipping everytime from mountains and very far away that you even cant see them , may some of you remember that killing a criminal was a rulebreak , first you try arrest then you kill, now cops turned in combat system, instead of using taser they use CS/Sniper and other weps, i dont say in JBs/BRs ... even outside . Well yeah maybe it is a balance idk.
My point is bring back old HR, so we gonna wait and guess where is new HR xd

The community is looking for a solution since the same stores are always used. My solution is that the stores with the highest demand (Willofield, Market, Whitewood States, Come-A-Lot, Linden Station and Bone County) should have a waiting time of 15 minutes to start it, from the last completed SR. While stores in rural sites or with low demand have a waiting time of 5 minutes from the last SR finished

I'm up for randomizing it with some restrictions, such as a store that was randomly chosen may not be chosen again for 30 minutes, as to prevent the system randomly choosing the same SR multiple times within a short span of time. And reducing the no explosion radius in SR to 5-10 meters, not 50 meters as it currently stands.

Also another good idea would be integrating the old house robberies with the current store robberies system and just renaming the whole activity to "Robbery", since the current SR system became stale and hasn't had any major change for the past 5 years.

+1, thought i wanted suggest to bring back "houserobs"
why?
-bigger circle to stand arround
-criminals spread arround, instead standing on a tinny "indian-roof"
-cops have it easyer to arrest
-its just logically better than sr, idk even why hr was replaced with sr. its like replacing shit ton of different locations of hr vs. the one same sr with the same tinny roof