^[Group creation date: 22/01/2019]
^[Founders: @Phoenix]
^[Recruitment status: ~[OPEN]~(green)]
^[Discord Link: https://discord.gg/HPUvSg]

^[]

^[RULES]

• Follow all the rules written in F1.

• Respect everyone in the server .

• All ways follow higher rank members orders.

• Do not DM while spawned as J |.

• Raging or insulting group members will not be tolerated.

• If any organization calls you for a case, Make sure to help them if you are free.

• If you will be offline for a period of time , Make sure to inform us about that.

^[]

^[BACK STORY]
^[The group began with a hope to serve help. Help to the needy, the socially molested and the weak. Since 2010, Phoenix's founded group has been able to do all of this with pride and dignity. The group was once formed as a coalition of Lawyers and Judges which were not amused with the way San Andreas was working. They all had a believe that if they all stand together, No corrupt government can defeat them to help the needys of the nation. Law has always been the end step where the needful people knock and hence the spoiled law of this country before Age of Judgement's existence was something beyond awful and hence the group's existence has given a relief to the wise citizens.]

^[In somewhat 10 years' vast time, The group had been successful is providing great support to the innocent and harsh execution to the faulty. The group focuses to keep doing the same in the decade after. For this it requires help and cooperation. The Age of Existence only exists if the belief of "existence of law" is there in the citizens. Hence, Stay positive about the injustice faced by you and come to us, because "Justice Prevails".]

^[]

^[OUR ROLEPLAY]
^[We investigate the crime to know in-depth about the criminals; We Judge and protect people from injustice all over San Andreas. Our main goal is eliminating injustice and provide the relief of justice.]

^[]

^[]

^[-Attorney-]

^[Leader of Age [L]]

^[The leader is the backbone of the age. The leader controls all the processes efficiently and effectively.]

^[Vice Leader [VL]]

^[The vice-leader assists the leader in every single decision and situation to jointly make the group a success.]

^[Sub Leader [SL]]

^[The sub-leader is the third most valuable in the group and helps the Leader and the Vice in all the decision making.]

^[Manager-in-Charge [M]]

^[This person maintains proper sense of discipline and order and always try to maintain a proper coordination between different set of divisions and ranks.]

^[-Operative Staff-]

^[--Judges--]

^[Judge-in-Command [cJ]]

^[The leader of Judges division and is a HQ of the group. Helps the Attorney by maintaining goodness in his own division.]

^[Vice Judge-in-Command [vcJ]]

^[The vice leader of Judges division. Maintains an attentive eye on the members and helps the Leader.]

^[Operative Judges [oJ]]

^[Casual Judges of the Age of Judgement. Are trained at their job lately and help the citizens feel protected by warmth of justice at every time.]

^[Probationary Judges [J*]]

^[Newly joined Judges. Are new at their job and hence under development and learning.]

^[--Lawyers--]

^[Lawyer-in-Command [cL]]

^[The leader of Lawyers division and is a HQ of the group. Helps the Attorney by maintaining goodness in his own division.]

^[Vice Lawyer-in-Command [vcL]]

^[The vice leader of Lawyers division. Maintains an attentive eye on the members and helps the Leader.]

^[Operative Lawyers [oL]]

^[Casual Lawyers of the Age of Judgement. They make every innocent person feel protected by law and fight for their justice.]

^[Probationary Lawyers [L*]]

^[Newly joined Lawyers. Are new at their job and hence under development and learning.]

^[]

^[]

^[-Attorney-]

^[Leader of Age [L]]

^[@Phoenix]

^[ @Harb ]

^[Vice Leader [VL]]

^[ @Snowyyy ]

^[Sub Leader [SL]]

^[@TaJ]

^[Manager-in-Charge [M]]

^[N/A]

^[-Operative Staff-]

^[--Judges--]

^[Judge-in-Command [cJ]]

^[N/A]

^[Vice Judge-in-Command [vcJ]]

^[N/A]

^[Operative Judges [oJ]]

^[@Nav]

^[Probationary Judges [J*]]

^[N/A]

^[--Lawyers--]

^[Lawyer-in-Command [cL]]

^[N/A]

^[Vice Lawyer-in-Command [vcL]]

^[N/A]

^[Operative Lawyers [oL]]

^[ @RadiO ]

^[ @baligh_WA ]

^[ @Curvy ]

^[ @MarawanMr ]

^[Probationary Lawyers [L*]]

^[N/A]

^[]

^[]

Fill-in the Application Below to Apply.

***-General Information-***

**In-game name:**
**Account name:**
**Country of residency:**
**How well do you speak English?:**
**What all languages can you speak other than English?:**
**Tell us something about yourself and if you are a student in Faculty of laws; mention that:**

***-Specific Information-***

**From how long are you playing SAES:**
**Since when are you playing GTA:SA:**
**Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name it:**
**Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:**
**List few of your strengths and weaknesses:**
**Why do you want to join Age Of Judgment?:**
**Which role that fits you ( Judge or Lawyer )?:**
**How can you help Age Of Judgment?:**
**Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Age Of Judgment's rules?:**
**Who are Age Of Judgment's founder(s)?:**
**What is Age Of Judgment's Motto?:**

^[]

^[~[Topic is under-development. Thanks for viewing! We hope that you have a lovely day ahead.]~]

In-game name:McJoni/Johnson!
Account name:boubi
Country of residency:Algeria
From how long are you playing SAES:Since 2011-2012.
Since when are you playing GTA:SA:2007.
How well do you speak English?:7.5/10
What all languages can you speak other than English?:Arabic,Frensh.
Tell us something about yourself and if you are a student in Faculty of laws mention that:My real name is jihad im 19 years old i live in algeria i like to play online games like PUBG CS:GO..etc also im friendly one.
List few of your strengths and weaknesses:Strenghts:Shooting,Driving,Flying,Sniping,Arresting,
weakness:I got some lags but ill try to fix it.
Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name them and also name your previous G/S/C and reason to leave them:OC:I leave.
FBI:Some problems.
TST:Im still there.
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:DZTG.
Why do you want to join Age Of Judgment?:Because i want to act like a judge.
Which role that fits you ( Judge or Lawyer )?:Judge.
How can you help Age Of Judgment?:Fight the injustice.
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Age Of Judgment's rules?:Yes,i agree.
Who are Age Of Judgment's founders?:Phoenix
What is Age Of Judgment's Motto?:Justice prevails

In-game name: RadiO
Account name: oussama88
Country of residency: Tunisia
From how long are you playing SAES: Since 2015 but i was inactive for a long period
Since when are you playing GTA:SA Since i was 7 years old
How well do you speak English?: if i rate it i can say 7/10
What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic, Frensh and Italian basics (1/10)
Tell us something about yourself and if you are a student in Faculty of laws mention that: my ingame name is RadiO, but my real name is Oussama Jemli, i was born in beautiful country in Tunisie called Sousse on the 23rd of October 2002, i am now sixteen years old . I live with my family in Sousse,my father works as a School Director and my mother is a Dentist i love her so much such as my Brother he is a puple in a Private School. Im studying in Economices class and i would like to be Economiqe teacher or maybe a Bank Manager. I like listening to English music, playing computer games and Bascketball. Also i am intersted to Agriculture, Space Scinces, GTA Game Moding and playing on SAES:RPG i like it so much. I always go to GYM with my brother but sometimes i go to the Consert or the Cinema with my girlfriend.
List few of your strengths and weaknesses:i have some strengths like communicating, teamwork, maturity, listening and obey the orders given by the higher ranked individuals, also roleplaying is one of my strongest sides too.But i sometimes give a value to people who do not deserve it that is my weaknesses.
Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name them and also name your previous G/S/C and reason to leave them: BBMC dead, Z i leave, i am now with CripZ
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:TMH/Cluckin' Bell/CS/HHMC/TF/PoS
Why do you want to join Age Of Judgment?:I like the role
Which role that fits you ( Judge or Lawyer )?: Lawyer
How can you help Age Of Judgment?: Activitys such as Events and RPs.
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Age Of Judgment's rules?:Yes, ofc
Who are Age Of Judgment's founders?: Phoneix
What is Age Of Judgment's Motto?: Justice prevails

In-game name:Nav
Account name:filipd
Country of residency: Macedonia
From how long are you playing SAES:1 yeae
Since when are you playing GTA:SA dont know i think 5-6 years
How well do you speak English?:7/10
What all languages can you speak other than English?: Russian a bit and Serbian
Tell us something about yourself and if you are a student in Faculty of laws mention that:well my name is filip im from Macedonia i live in a small town i study electrical engineering this is my last year i like to go to the qym a lot and. Train also i like to play games but cuz i have a shitty laptop im only stuck to mta sadly
List few of your strengths and weaknesses:my lag
Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name them and also name your previous G/S/C and reason to leave them:The outfit na this is my first gang
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them:The Motor Heads, Lounge INC
Why do you want to join Age Of Judgment?:i like the rp of the group
Which role that fits you ( Judge or Lawyer )?:Judge
How can you help Age Of Judgment?:with rps and events
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Age Of Judgment's rules?:yep
Who are Age Of Judgment's founders?: Phoenix
What is Age Of Judgment's Motto?:Justice prevails

-General Information-

In-game name: [WA]baligh
Account name: elrbo3djeja
Country of residency: Tunis
How well do you speak English?: Vwey well but i have some mistakes
What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic,French and Dutch(a little bit)
Tell us something about yourself and if you are a student in Faculty of laws; mention that: I'm loyal person.Understand every body. Not bad tempored . Open mind . Have a big knowledge . The best thing for me its RPing , like i can rate my self 9/10 . Also i'm trustworthy.

-Specific Information-

From how long are you playing SAES: 1
Since when are you playing GTA:SA: Since i'm a kid (5 years old)
Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name it: yes,i'm in a gang [Wild~Angels]
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: no , but applicant for Cluckin' Bell.
List few of your strengths and weaknesses:
Let's start with my strenghts : RolePlaying , Driving , communicating , listing to orders and also teamwork.
Why do you want to join Age Of Judgment?: I like every group who have a lot of RP that's why i want to join Age Of Judgment.
How can you help Age Of Judgment?: i can give Age Of Judgment every thing , such as good reputation and good personality and help a lot in activity.
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Age Of Judgment's rules?: yes i agree
Who are Age Of Judgment's founder(s)?: Founders are : @Phoenix
What is Age Of Judgment's Motto?: The Motto is : "Justice Prevails".

-General Information-

In-game name: MarawanMR
Account name: MarawanMR
Country of residency: egypt
How well do you speak English?: i can give myself 6/10
What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic
Tell us something about yourself and if you are a student in Faculty of laws; mention that: i'm marawan from egypt i'm 17 years old and i'm not a student in faculty of laws

-Specific Information-

From how long are you playing SAES: few days
Since when are you playing GTA:SA: when i was young 10 years i think
Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name it: N/A
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: N/A
List few of your strengths and weaknesses:
Strenghts:Shooting,Driving, arresting
weakness: i can't play so much
Why do you want to join Age Of Judgment?: because i like this role
How can you help Age Of Judgment?: i can give them positive activity and do rp for them
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Age Of Judgment's rules?: yes i do
Who are Age Of Judgment's founder(s)?: @Phoenix
What is Age Of Judgment's Motto?: "Justice Prevails"

• 2 weeks later...

-General Information-

In-game name: ICE | xJuDe | R
Account name: JudeObiasca
Country of residency: Philippines , Cebu City
How well do you speak English?: Quite Good , 8/10
What all languages can you speak other than English?: Italian-Tagalog
Tell us something about yourself and if you are a student in Faculty of laws; mention that: Hello , Im Jude my favorite hobby is to play games such as baseball , mta;sa , gta;sa , gta v , csgo , minecraft etc... , i love my family aswell and ofcourse my friends , and i can't stop playing saesrpg because this is the great server i've ever seen before and when i start playing it from 2015 im happy because there was a lot of people that are kind/helpful . and i like all Jobs , such as Automotive/Judge/Lawyer ......

-Specific Information-

From how long are you playing SAES: since 2015 but i stop and came back (i created a new account)
Since when are you playing GTA:SA: since i was a kid
Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name it: ICE - Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: Current : Cluckin' Bell , The Forgotten , Kool Time News |
List few of your strengths and weaknesses: My Strenghts are : Roleplaying/Teamworking/Driving/Shooting/Parachuting , my weaknesses are : NONE FOR NOW
Why do you want to join Age Of Judgment?: Because i low Lawyer/Judge jobs because my Father's Cousin was a lawyer
How can you help Age Of Judgment?: i can help them to Activitys , Events , Roleplays etc...
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Age Of Judgment's rules?: Yes
Who are Age Of Judgment's founder(s)?: Phoenix
What is Age Of Judgment's Motto?: "Justice Prevails"

-General Information-

In-game name: BloodZ>Lance
Account name: calebb
Country of residency: Tunisian
How well do you speak English?: I can give to my self 6/10
What all languages can you speak other than English?: Arabic and Frensh
Tell us something about yourself and if you are a student in Faculty of laws; mention that: I'm Rayen, I'm 16 years old guy, I'm Tunisien and living Sousse, I've one brother, father is a police and mother is dead, I like practicing fitness exercises, I like watching action movies, despite I'm athletic but, I adore fast food, I do not think that it really affects badly on me while practicing fitness exercises. I like video games.

-Specific Information-

From how long are you playing SAES: Since 2015
Since when are you playing GTA:SA: Since 2015
Are you in any G/S/C If yes, Name it: Yes,BloodZ
Are you in any group If yes, Name them and also name your previous groups and reason to leave them: N/A
List few of your strengths anda weaknesses:
Strenghts:Shooting,Driving,Arresting,Swimming,Aiming,Flying and teamworking
weakness: n/a
Why do you want to join Age Of Judgment?: Because i like members almost hq's and i like this role
How can you help Age Of Judgment?: I can help them about events,rp's,activities,new members...
Do you agree to follow all the F1 rules and Age Of Judgment's rules?: Yes,i do.
Who are Age Of Judgment's founder(s)?: @Phoenix What is Age O
f Judgment's Motto?: "Justice Prevails"