FOX Operations X - Media Archive

alt text

Date: 9/4/2020
FOX crew involved: Bourne
Other players involved: @Ragnax
Summary: Due to the recent high increase in crimes occuring around San Andreas, several police units have been sent to the streets, including myself. After patrolling around Red County i have came across a person who has been driving as if they have been under some kind of influence. I have flashed my lights and pulled over that specific person asking them to see their ID and driving license. After i have been passed the documents, i checked them in the police computer and on his luck everything was looking fine but something was not right on this driver, so i've decided to check his vehicle if i was to find anything. I told him to open up the trunk and after searching a bit i have came across a gun. I asked him what was this doing in his trunk and he replied saying it was not his and after several attempts of asking him for any of the documents of the weapon and him at the end failing to show me the required documents of the weapon, he has been taken under custody to the Las Venturas Police Department for further investigations.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/eW78bK2
alt text

alt text

RP With Z - Part 1

Date: 17/4/2020
FOX crew involved: Kleptix, Sam, Legend, Beast, Enemy, Hassoni, Nightspeed
Other players involved: @Hidden @Fugitive, @Epichu & more Zs as shown in the ss
Summary: On off-duty time, Agent Hassoni was driving in SF before getting stopped by a caravan of Z gang members. With no chance to resist, they blindfold him and take him to some woods at FC. It is later revealed that he has an open case on one of their members, which they demand he orders its deletion and all evidence material. he calls over some Agents carrying the case documents, which they exchange for his life.

We part ways, and FOX plan their next strike on the gang (part 2)

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/wWFXs4m

alt text