Our Motto: -
Date of creation: 12.01.2019
Group Bank: 80.000.000$
Group Founder: @Legend @Prophet
Link to our discord channel:
PoS Media Archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5281/priests-of-sodom-media-archive
Use RC>Civil>Priest to spawn as PoS or RC>General 1 for Warlocks and Top Branch
Recruitment Status: CLOSED
THIS IS A GROUP so you don't need to leave your G/S/C in order to join us.
~[NOT ABOUT RELIGION AT ALL!!!!!]~(red)
alt text

The group dates back to medieval times. Back to the time when mean people used any opportunity to get stuff under their control, a bunch of warlocks was content with their own stuff. Things however had changed a great deal back then. The crew had found a magic spell which made them immortal. The curse which they had to suffer. The spell they used made them so powerful that they couldn't let things go the way they'd used to do. The team craved to rule things on their own. It gifted them a chance to influence kings. They enjoyed the one they had and used it to the full. Centuries have passed, and still if rumors are to be believed the shadow group exists and intends to come out of the shadow and get back in the race.

alt text

We can do RPs, Events and Sermons which are:
Role play. Priests of Sodom are the priests who by day pretend to be the ordinary clerics and when no one sees try to find more spells and magical objects for more abilities. By nights the curse has them turn into the ghosts and feed on human fears as that gives them strength to live on.
Events. You can do whatever you want, that doesnt have to be related to our role.
Sermon. Is an activity when the members meet for a sermon which is hosted by a shepherd.
About our ranks and treir roles:
-Magnus - Leader, (owner)
-Magister - Vice Leader/ Leader while Magnus is away
-Warlock - Sub leader/ vL while Magnus is away
-Top Brass - HQ
-Priest - Regular PoS member
-Neophyte. Those people who have just joined, newbies.

alt text

1. Don't insult anyone

2. Follow all the F1 rules, don't break them and don't act like that retard.

3. Always wear the group tag when spawned as PoS

4. Respect all the members within the community

5. Be mature and respectful all the time

6. Listen and follow all the High Ranked members orders

7. Try to be as useful as you can

8. If you have any problems with any member of the group tell that to the HQ Team, no need to fight

9. Try not to spawn wanted

10. You are not allowed to speak any language in group chats or during an rp or anything but english

11. Have fun and enjoy your time being one of us, after all that's just a game

alt text

:::
BASE
alt text
LV CHURCH
alt text
LS CHURCH
alt text
TR CHURCH
alt text
Farmhouse
alt text

alt text

Magnus: @Legend @Prophet
Magister: @Energizer
Warlock. @Tema
Top Brass:
Priest: @iani @Terry @Nikki_ @Tapi @QieZZ @lil_borivoje @Cornelius @Staifi
Neophyte: @Harb Ballas @Rowdy35 @RadiO
@laminee

alt text
-horkent 70.000.000$
-Matvey 20.000.000$
-Batya 20.000.000$
-q1ezz 10.000.000$
-Absent 10.000.000$
-Staifi 9.000.000$
-Balla$ 5.000.000$
V.I.P__
filippo
Castiel
Duracell
FOX Sam
Terry
Sem
alt text

Personal information

Ingame name:

Account name:

County of residence:

Primary language:

Other languages that you can speak:

Ingame information

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG:

Have you ever been banned? If yes, then why?:

How much time you play per week?:

Your English skills ?/10:

Your RP skills ?/10:

Are you part of any group? If yes, list those:

G/S/C you are currently in:

Why do you want to join PoS? (Give us few sentences please):

What is our role (in your own words):

Have you had any experience of roleplay with us before?:

Tell us about yourself please:

Once you apply for PoS you will get one of the following answers:

~[ACCEPTED.]~ means that you have passed your application stage and have to meet any HR member for your ingame tests.
~[PENDING.]~(orange,purple) means that you need to spent more time hanging with PoS or that we are not sure about you yet.
~[DENIED.]~(red) You failed the application stage and must wait at least 2 week to re-apply for it.

If you got the positive answer and passed your in game test you are not the full PoS member yet, You have to wear PoS*| tag and get one week to pass your probation stage which is hosting at least 1 Event and 2 RPs per week
Keep in mind there are some rewards for the hard-workers.

Also we would like to apologize for re-starting the topic but we had to do it since our role, backstory and some other details have been changed, our media archive will stay as the activities posted there still are suitable for the new role that you can check now to make sure.

Personal information
Ingame name: RadiO
Account name: oussama88
County of residence: Tunisia
Primary language: Arabic
Other languages that you can speak: English and Frensh
Ingame information
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: i started playing on SAES since 2015 but after a long inactive period i back since 3 months ago
Have you ever been banned? If yes, then why?: yes, multiaccount when i was nobie
How much time you play per week?: 3-4 hours per day more in weekends and holidays
Your English skills ?/10: 7/10
Your RP skills ?/10: 8/10
Are you part of any group? If yes, list those: The Motor Heads, Cluckin'Bell, The Forgotten and Hell Hounds MC
G/S/C you are currently in: Organization Zero
Why do you want to join PoS? (Give us few sentences please): Well, because PoS has quality, good, friendly members and HQs. Also i the role of priest but i havn't a lot of experience with it, so i would play with them together and have new friends and improve my self.Shortly PoS is special on my eye.
What is our role (in your own words):PoS is a role play group based on the people who became immortal, half-human, half-ghost
Have you had any experience of roleplay with us before?: Nope
Tell us about yourself please: I am knowing ingame as RadiO, but my real name is Oussama Jemli, i was born in beautiful country in Tunisie called Sousse on the 23rd of October 2002, i am now sixteen years old . I live with my family in Sousse. Im studying in Economices class and i would like to be Economiqe teacher or maybe a Bank Manager. I like listening to English music, playing computer games and Bascketball. Also i am intersted to Agriculture, Space Scinces, GTA Game Moding and playing on SAES:RPG i like it so much. I always go to GYM with my brother but sometimes i go to the Consert or the Cinema with my girlfriend.

@RadiO ~[PENDING.]~(orange,purple)
Dear Applicant,
We would like you know more about you in game, try to spend some time attending our activities, that might raise your chances to get the positive answer.

Regards, PoS HQ Team.

Personal information

Ingame name: Rowdy

Account name: rowdy

County of residence: Turkey

Primary language: Turkish

Other languages that you can speak: English and Turkish

Ingame information

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 5 years

Have you ever been banned? If yes, then why?: No

How much time you play per week?: 15-16 Hours

Your English skills ?/10: 7/10

Your RP skills ?/10: 7/10

Are you part of any group? If yes, list those:

• The Motor Heads

• Outbreak Organization

• Cunning Stunts

G/S/C you are currently in: Arms Assassins

Why do you want to join PoS? (Give us few sentences please): Well, because PoS has quality, good, friendly members and HQs. Also i have friends from there, i would play with them together and have new friends. Shortly i would join PoS family. Shortly PoS is special on my eye.

What is our role (in your own words): Well PoS is a group of immortal warlocks which are half human half ghosts and which every night feed on human fears, there are also some people within the group helping them

Have you had any experience of roleplay with us before?: No not yet

Tell us about yourself please: My name is Hasan I'm 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of PoS. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope PoS HQs like my application and wish see me in PoS.

~[Personal information]~(red)

Ingame name: lil_bori

Account name: kurcina21

County of residence: Serbia

Primary language: Serbian.

Other languages that you can speak: English , some Russian.

~[Ingame information]~(red)

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 6-7months.

Have you ever been banned? If yes, then why?: Nope.

How much time you play per week?: 25-30hrs.

Your English skills ?/10: 9/10.

Your RP skills ?/10: 8/10.

Are you part of any group? If yes, list those: None.

G/S/C you are currently in: TST.

Why do you want to join PoS? (Give us few sentences please): I want to join POS because i rly like the idea of civilian groups , besides that i think that the story of POS is very cool and there is a lot of good RP potential.

What is our role (in your own words): POS role is based around priests who are in a cult , they seem like ordinary everyday people , but in reality they have dark secrets that are kept from public knowledge.

Have you had any experience of roleplay with us before?: No.

Tell us about yourself please: I am a 17 years old , i live in Serbia , i go to HighSchool , i like playing video games and watching tv shows,movies, i also enjoy reading comics.

@Rowdy35
~[PENDING.]~(orange,purple)
Pretty good application, It seems you are an experienced player which means you got enough chances to be part of the group. The thing is that you didnt attend our activities and we would like to see you helping us, to make sure you deserve to be PoS member. Good Luck.

@lil_borivoje
Dear Applicant,
your application seems to be written for our old topic and rp type, as now things have changed. I would recommend you to read our new topic to be sure about that what is this about for now, but actually I can't say that your acclication isn't that suitable for our new role, that's why I'm glad to inform you that you're on ~[PENDING]~(orange,purple) now, try to help PoS taking part of our activities, good luck.

@lil_borivoje
Dear Applicant,
you took part at some of our activities and RPs and it seems like you're good enough to join the group. Im glad to infor you that you have passed your application stage and your in game tests and you are now one of us. Keep in mind to become full PoS member you have to pass your probation which is hosting 2 RPs and 1 Event in a week.

Regards,
PoS HQ Team.

Personal information

Ingame name: Laminee

Account name: amine sfaxi

Other languages that you can speak: English ,frensh,deutsch

Ingame information

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 7 years

How much time you play per week?: 70-80

Your English skills ?/10: 8/10

Are you part of any group? If yes, list those:No

G/S/C you are currently in: San Andreas Federal Police

Why do you want to join PoS? (Give us few sentences please): well , i would say that i have some friends belong this nice group,,also ,there are nice HQ .I loved the type of RP which they do in this Group .I want pass good time with all membres .The activity its cool .

What is our role (in your own words): PoS is a group of immortal warlocks which are half human half ghosts

Have you had any experience of roleplay with us before?: yes and i like it

Tell us about yourself please: My name is Mohamed Amine Sfaxi i am 17 years old from Tunisia .I am a student in secondary school (last class) .Also , i pass my free time in playing and surfing the net so i can easy open MTA roughly 70 hour per week .Also i like watching series and learning some different language

@RadiO Now we can see that you really try to show your best and make every effort to join us. I'm glad to inform you that you have passed the application stage and have to meet any HQ in game to receive your tests, good luck. ~[ACCEPTED.]~(lime,green,teal,green,cyan)

@laminee Dear Applicant,
As I see you are active enough and ready to spend your time for PoS activities. However we need those members that's why we decided to proceed with you to the next step which is your in game test. Your application is ~[accepted.]~(lime,green,teal)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt-text

Personal information
Ingame name: Lance
Account name: calebb

Other languages that you can speak: frensh and english

Ingame information

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: 4 years late

How much time you play per week?: I'm playing 24h per week.

Your English skills ?/10: 6/10

Your RP skills ?/10: 7/10

Are you part of any group? If yes, list those: Yes,Age Of Judgement.

G/S/C you are currently in: At the moment,n/a

Why do you want to join PoS? (Give us few sentences please): I want join PoS Because this good has friendly members almost HQ's and i like this role
What is our role (in your own words): We are the priests that by day pretends to be the ordinary clerics but when no one sees are trying to find more spells.
Have you had any experience of roleplay with us before?: No,i will do but.

Tell us about yourself please: I'm Rayen, I'm 16 years old guy, I'm Tunisien and living Sousse, I've one brother, father is a police and mother is died, I like practicing fitness exercises, I like watching action movies, despite I'm athletic but, I adore fast food, I do not think that it really affects badly on me while practicing fitness exercises. I like video games.

alt-text

dear @Lancee
Your application got status "~[PENDING]~(orange)" keep showing you loyal join us and attend our activity, also you can join our discord channel>https://discord.gg/xTnM4r there will be posted when will be some activity
best regards magister Glayd

Personal information

Ingame name: xJuDe|TF

Account name: JudeObiasca

County of residence: Philippines

Primary language: Tagalog

Other languages that you can speak: Italian-English

Ingame information

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: since 2015 but i stop playing then i came back just 1month ago , i created new account

Have you ever been banned? If yes, then why?: Nope

How much time you play per week?: Depends on a day , sometimes in 1dy i can play straight 10hours sometimes 9hours sometimes 12hours ..... so let's say 50hours

Your English skills ?/10: 8/10

Are you part of any group? If yes, list those: The Forgotten , Cluckin' Bell , Age of Judgment , AutoLand , Kool time news

G/S/C you are currently in: Nothing yet

Why do you want to join PoS? (Give us few sentences please): Because i know i can help them to activities ..

What is our role (in your own words): they are the priests that by day pretends to be the ordinary clerics but when no one sees are trying to find more spells and magical objects for more abilities but at nights we turn into the ghosts to feed on human fears as that gives us strength to live on.

Have you had any experience of roleplay with us before?: Nope , but in Event yes

Tell us about yourself please: Hi im Jude , i like to play computer game such as gta;sa , gtav , cs;go , gtaiv , and also Minecraft , i love my all families and ofcourse my classmates in school , my friends , my cousins ...... and we like to play baseball with my cousin and with our friends...

@Lancee
Hello there, this is to announce that you have ~[PASSED]~(lime,lime,lime) your application stage and now have to pass in game tests to become a full member of PoS. Meet me in game to ask for you probation task tho.
best regards magister Glayd

• 2 weeks later...

@xJuDe Dear Applicant,
First of all I'd like to thank you for your interest in joining our group. We had to discuss a lot to make sure you deserve to be one of us but as you got more than 2 weeks to show your interest in game you could have joined at least one of those activities. However you didnt do anything with us and we don't know anything about you, therefore you are ~[DENIED]~(red,yellow,orange,red,red,red,magenta,teal,blue,cyan,orange,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,orange,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,orange,orange,orange,red,red,red,red,red,red,red,orange,orange,red,red,red,red,orange,red,red,red,red,orange,red,yellow,red)
feel free to reaply in 2 weeks if still interested.