The Motor Heads - TMH | Helpers' Media Archive (For Wannabes)

TaJ

• 2 weeks later...

alt metni

Participants in The RP: @Lahuma

RP Scenario: Weather was sunny but the debts that did not end, and the creditors who asked their debts every day started to deter me from life. I had to find big money urgently, but how? Thinking about this, I set off, I wanted to get away from the city to gather some head, I got on the car, I hit the road. Suddenly somebody came up to me and opened his window and said, "Hey bro let's race? the winner takes the other's car. This was a race that could solve all my debts and troubles if I win. I had no more calls but to take this risk anyway, if I did not do this, I would not be able to pay my debts and would be killed by the creditors. After talking to the man for a while, we determined everything and went towards the race area.The race was short. We were going to take a turn around the track and the winner would take the car. The man's car was better than mine, but was that man a good racer like me? And the race started quickly, the man was ahead of me at first, but since he could not get the turns like me, I had caught up with him and I just won at the finish line. I bought the vehicle and paid off my debts and continued my life as a racer.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/1REqcwf
Note: I may can add more pictures they are old screenshots

:::

alt metni
alt metni

Hello interested fellows @FoxZilla and @Maksim. I am here to notify you on behalf of the TMH HQ team that we appreciate your interest in joining our group. And as we look forward to improve our situation, I will not take any further time to announce that you guys are now accepted for TMH. Meet a HQ ingame for your tests and further instructions. Congratulations and goodluck ahead!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello interested fellows @Tema I am here on behalf of the TMH HQ team to thank you first for your interest in joining our group, and while we look to improve our situation, I am glad to inform you that your request has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)! Congratulations,

Meet me or any HQ in the game to receive your Test and other instructions. Congratulations and good luck for the future.

alt text

Role Play Number: 1

Participants in The RP: @BurakO

RP Scenario:
^[ the story started, when I got a call from burako, when I was in LVx, he said I need you to fix my car wheels and engine with cheap price, I get here location and I go to him, he was in NavM Base after Conversation, I Start to fix the car I start with wheels to the engine after fixing here car I got payed .]
ScreenShot(s):
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[]
Hello everybody.
This is to announce that we are making a tiny change in terms of our recruitment standards. Currently you could join by either making posts here or by applying and still opting to make posts to increase your chance of joining.
But now we are changing this.

NEW METHOD:
Now, either applications will be open or Helper archive will.
And currently we have applications open so you can very simply apply and post your activities below your own application to increase your chance.

The formats should be copied from Helper Archive itself. I may soon add formats to the "Join us" topic too