Dachser - Intelligent Logistics

WenDo

~[Note: This is an RP Group that means you don't have to leave your current organization to join us.]~(red)
alt text
alt text

All started with Vans, MarksMan as Founder started with his Van to Transport goods. After few days joined his cousins with their Vans too so they started the Forwarding Company called "Dachser - Intelligent Logistics". We bought the first Truck which was driven by Skulion and the Dispatcher was WenDo who organized the Transport. After the first Truck came two Trucks more so we split up to LV, SF and LS. Months later came the Sea Logistics in SF, LV and Bayside. We got offer to transport with an Airplane and of course we invest in Air Logistics too.

alt text

We offer Transport from A to B, we organize the Transport, Price and the Route.
We have our own Trucks and we are delivering the Goods.
We delivery everything from Sand to Construction Objects, Cars and more.

alt text

• Have fun

• Respect all the players and admins on the server.

• Complete the tasks given by the HQ's.

• Don't wear the rank you aren't.

• Follow all the rules that are written on the F1.

• Wear your tags when you are working for the Group.

alt text

:::

alt text

Founder
This is the oldest man in the group, he is very important for the group and is being respected.

• [D]MarksMan<F> ( @MarksMan )

General Manager
This is one of the most important members, he leads the group with the Founder and Executive Manager.

• [D]WenDo<GM>

Executive Manager
This is the Vice Manager of the General Manager, he also has all the power the General Manager has.

• [D]Skulion<EM> ( @SkulioN )

Manager of the Road Logistics
This person controls all the transports maden on the ground. Every transport on the ground is clearly checked by him.

• [D]Name<Road>

Dispatcher of Road Logistics
There are Disponents of the Road Logistics and Every Disponent at the start he has to choose for which city he wants to work.

• [D]Name<DLS / DLV / DSF>

Truckers
These are the truckers of the Logistics

• [D]Name<T>

Mechanics
These are the mechanics of the Logistics.

• [D]Name<Mech>

Manager of the Sea Logistics
This is the manager of the sea, that means that he has checked all the paper works for the ships which are transporting our cargo.

• [D]Name<Sea>

Dispatcher of Sea Logistics
This is the Disponent for the sea transport, also he can pick where he wants to work, Bayside, San Fierro or Los Santos*

• [D]Name<SBA / SSF / SLS>

Sailor
As the name says Sailor is the one who controls the ship and gets the ship transport tasks done.

• [D]Name<S>

Manager of the Air Logistics
This manager rules the Air, He sorts which cargos with which airplanes will be transported and all the other stuff.

• [D]Name<Air>

Dispatcher of the Air Logistics
These Disponents are responsible for the Air transport and they can pick a city where to work, Las Venturas, Los Santos or San Fierro

• [D]Name<LSA / LVA / SFA>

Pilot
These members are the pilots of the Logistics

• [D]Name<P>

Probationary
These are the newbies in the Logistics, they have a quite long way infront of them for their career.

• [D]Munchie*

alt text

• Date of Creation: 04.01.2019

• Logistics Tags: [D]Name* / [D]Name<RANK>

• Logistics Founder: [D]MarksMan<F> ( @MarksMan )

• Logistics Value: $50.000.000

• Logistics Employees Count: 3

• Logistics Colour(s): ~[#FBBA00]~(#fbbc00) , ~[#0B3E92]~(#0B3E92)

• Logistics Base: San Fierro Headquarters, Red Country Garage

• Logistics Recruitment: Application

alt text
San Fierro Headquarters
alt text
alt text

alt text

OUR MEDIA ARCHIVE

alt text

-Nickname :
-Username :
-Nationality :
-Tell us something about yourself:
-Rate your English skills (0/10):
-Rate your RP skills (0/10):
-Rate your Teamwork skills (0/10):
-Have you read and understood F1 rules?:
-Server Memberships:
-Explain Roleplay in your own words:
-Whats the reason you wanna join us:
-If you get accepted, which division would you like to be (Road / Air / Sea)?:
-If there anything else you wanna add ( you may add your hangout pictures with us):

~[Accepted:]~(lime) Your application has been approved and you will have to meet an HQ in-game for a interview.
~[Pending:]~(yellow) Your application goes pending, that means you have to hangout with us in-game to get you better known.
~[Denied:]~(red) Your application is denied, that means your application wasn't good enough or you haven't hangout with us. Re-apply in 1 week.

-Nickname : Munchie
-Username : francoz
-Nationality : Slovenian
-Tell us something about yourself: My name's Nejc, I come from Slovenia, im studying for a Logistics Technician, I like sports and hanging with friends, going to parties...
-Rate your English skills (0/10): 9
-Rate your RP skills (0/10): 9
-Rate your Teamwork skills (0/10): 10
-Have you read and understood F1 rules?: Yes
-Server Memberships: BloodZ leader, CS probation, ALT brass member
-Explain Roleplay in your own words: Roleplay is role playing, acting like in real life, playing characters that you aren't living in real life
**-**Whats the reason you wanna join us: It's a logistics group and im studying logistics and I wish to join
-If you get accepted, which division would you like to be (Road / Air / Sea)?: Road
-If there anything else you wanna add ( you may add your hangout pictures with us):

https://imgur.com/a/VrEfwdq

-Nickname : Enemy.
-Username : slogamer44.
-Nationality : Slovenian.
-Tell us something about yourself: My name is Sao and I'm 17 years old. In my free time i love to watch and play basketball, also i love to drive dirtbikes and playing a lots of diffrent computer games.
-Rate your English skills (0/10): 8.
-Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8.
-Rate your Teamwork skills (0/10): 10.
-Have you read and understood F1 rules?: Yes, I did.
-Server Memberships: Outfit, SAFD.
-Explain Roleplay in your own words: Roleplay is acting like in real life, it means that truckers are doing a lot of diffrent job related to trucker like making transports, repairing trucks and many more.
-Whats the reason you wanna join us: Cause when i joined this server i loved earning money with trucker, everytime i love to do trucking jobs.
-If you get accepted, which division would you like to be (Road / Air / Sea)?: Road or sea.
-If there anything else you wanna add ( you may add your hangout pictures with us): https://imgur.com/a/eCV7vYC

alt text
Nickname: BloodZ>Patrick|Vice
Username: error1974
Nationality: Slovene
Tell us something about yourself: My name's Patrick & and I'm from Slovenia. In real life I like to ride motorcycles, and chill out with friends. In my free time, I'm mostly on a computer, where I play MTA or watch youtube videos.
Rate your English skills (0/10): 9
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 9
Rate your Teamwork skills (0/10): 8
Have you read and understood F1 rules?: Yes, ofcourse I did.
Server Memberships: BloodZ Vice leader, EMXC President, Ventura's Tunings Member.
Explain Roleplay in your own words: Roleplaying is acting like in real life. It is playing characters, personality that you aren't in real life.
Whats the reason you wanna join us: Well, I wan't to be part of Dachser group, because I want to help them with all kind of activities & and because I just simply like it.
If you get accepted, which division would you like to be (Road / Air / Sea)?: I would like to choose Sea division.
If there anything else you wanna add ( you may add your hangout pictures with us): I've hanged around with some of members, but didn't take any screens.