Top Posters In This Topic

GENERAL INFORMATION
a.Real Name: Omar Alaa
b.Age: 20
c.Nationality: Egyptian
d.Languages you can talk: English/Arabic
e.Rate your english skills: Fluent
f.Tell us about yourself, minimum 50 words:
Well I like in Cairo (in Egypt), I'm a short movie director, script writer and editor too. Also i'm still in college (this is my last year), I love my work tho that's why i spend so much time working. I love watching movies, series, football, well actually i watch everything that moves on TV :laughing:
I like to be so accurate doing anything even in playing games I don't like missing around when it's work time but otherwise i'm a fun guy when there's nothing to do or in hanging out.

IN-GAME INFORMATION
a.Ingame Name: Carl (RP name: JawBreaker)
b.How long have you played on MTA and SAES: I'm on SAES since 2011
c.What would you say your skills and strengths are?: I'm a teamplayer, Great Bike rider and i can be creative in RP's, also i like teamplaying so i can make everybody online in the group make an activity either roll around SA or do RP's or whatever.
d.What is your weaknesses: In-game weaknesses not that good at close shooting, n sometimes my ping goes crazy but real life problem that i have to be honest about is I don't have that much time to be active 24/7 (just came back from months of inactivity), but also when i'm online i can guarantee doing a good job.
e.What is your current G/S/C: SAFP
f.Are you a part of any group?: N/A
g.Why should we accept you: Well i'm loyal and a teamplayer, I'm creative at my RP's and also i had MC experience with SoA also that's what made me in love with MC's
h.What can you offer us: I may be able to bring some new rules and help with organizing and also Teamwork, RP's, Loyalty and spreading our motto all over SA.
j.Add a screenshot with your freeway in a spoiler.
:::

alt text
alt text

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

@Andre You have participated in daily hhmc activities, In this case our secretary said we're gonna do good things with you so we want to achieve good success with you, welcome to Hell Hounds Mc ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

@MartinJames @JaKeL @Carl-JR For now we want you to introduce yourself a bit and show how you are a experienced biker by joining daily HHMC activities, hang out with us ~[PENDING]~(orange) and join our discord please https://discord.gg/kQYu95

News : Our Topic and application format has been updated

Application format

^[Additional Information]

^[What is your Real Name:]
^[Age :]
^[Country of residence :]
^[What other languages do you know? : ]
^[Rate your english skills :]
^[Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) : ]

^[In-Game Information and Motivation Part]

^[What is your Ingame NickName]
^[Account name (?) :]
^[Do you have discord ? :]
^[How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day : ]
^[How long have you played on MTA and SAES :]
^[Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) :]

^[Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) :]
^[What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? :]
^[This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? :]
^[For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) : ]

Yours sincerely
Hell Hounds MC Vice President.

alt text

**Roster updated
*Properties updated
*Rank structure under construction
*Discord adress changed (You can click to image in order to join new discord)
*Application process will be improved
*Set up a rank for daily roadtrips
Club house changed
Serious contracts made with Other MC gangs around SAES.

Note : From now weekly informations will be given trough our '' discord '' server to the community of the SAES Players. IF you are interested with the news of the Hell Hound MC Feel free to join us and support us ! Also Our events will be announced on discord server.

https://discord.gg/VYqSawb

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

@MartinJames Your effort was fine, however you could not participate in any hhmc acitvites, feel free to re-apply in 1 weeks if you want to prove us wrong ~[DENIED]~(red,red)
@Mixpeko You have to improve yourself a bit and you have to show us how you are loyal and good player feel free to re-apply in 1 weeks ~[DENIED]~(red)
@Morpheus I was expecting good things from you, but I was about to test you, and you objected it, Fell free to re-apply in 2 weeks ~[DENIED]~(red,red,red)

@JaKeL @Carl-JR Guys I hope we will good things with you, welcome to Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club ~[ACCEPTED]~(green)

Yours sincerely
Hell Hounds MC Vice President.

Additional Information
What is your Real Name: Amine

Country of residence : germany

What other languages do you know? : english spain arabic french german

Rate your english skills : 7

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) : Hello , my name is Amine , I'm 15 years old , I'm living in Germany precisely in Berlin one of the best coastal cities , In leisure time ,I practice sport ,I often go to the beach with my friends to spend enjoyable time ,sometimes we go to the cafe , as well I enjoy playing football ,I'm a Juventes fan such I can not miss any game , i watched all the team matches , my favourite player is cristiano ronaldo , I have a little brother named Illias , Currently I like playing Fortnite and MTA , probably you can find me at SAES:RPG server , i'm so active at forums .
In-Game Information and Motivation Part
What is your Ingame NickName: Radrick or Radix

Account name (?) : radrick

Do you have discord ? : yes

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day : 7-9

How long have you played on MTA and SAES : saes 2013 mta, 2012

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) : yes for ban evade i'll explain to hq's
Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) : CripZ/HS/TA/HS/OUTFIT/CDC/FBI/BLOODZ/ , Bloodz i'll explain to hq's ingame , HS Dead , TA dead , hs dead, outfit i got kicked rulebreaking rules , CripZ i got kicked because being dick

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? : Strenghts cracking shooting arresting flying driving, weaknkess sometimes lag

^[alt metni]
@-Sadio Hello there, Thanks for interested in joining our Group, Your applications are really poor so you can't move forward to the next step, Guys... You are ~[DENIED]~(red), Feel free to re-apply after 1 week if you still interested and good luck in the future.
@Radrick Hello there, Thanks for interested in joining our Group, Well, You still ~[PENDING]~(yellow), Try as much as you can to prove more that you deserve Hell Hounds and don't forget to stay calm, Your attitudes are actually bad towards us, We are giving your last chance, read carefully what I said and good luck for the next step.

^[alt metni]

• Roster

• Back Story updated

• Contact to our group discord; https://discord.gg/RVn9eja

What is your Real Name:Omar

Country of residence :Tunisia&Sousse

What other languages do you know?: Arabic/Frensh

Rate your english skills :[7.5/10]

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) :My name is Reus . my real name is:omar .i life in tunisia[sousse].i'm 16 years old. i like video games [Gta-sa].

What is your Ingame NickName

Account name (?) :Karamani

Do you have discord ? :Yes

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day :5

How long have you played on MTA and SAES :1years

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) :NO
Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) :MI-6-ICE-UE-BBMC
MI-6 Well i joined because i thought it would be awesome if i hangout with some active friends but after a while they all went inactive and i was playing alone so i left it then i joined -ICE i decided to left cop side forever and join criminal life for some activity. In UE I have kicked because I do avoird arrest and I joined bbmc When I became Level 2, no one respected me.

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? :I'm good at driving cars and pilots and shooting.My bad .just i have lag sometime

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? :i go in Rc. And i like play with freeway

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) :because i'm Active and i like this group.

Additional Information

What is your Real Name: Mohamed Amine Sfaxi

Country of residence : Tunisia

What other languages do you know? :im good in arabic, frensch, englisch, deutsch

Rate your english skills:8/10

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) : my name is mohamed amine sfaxi. I am 17 years old, a student in secondary school (last class). I love playing video games in my free time, thats why i pass roughly 70 hour per week playing mta

What is your Ingame NickName : Laminee

Account name (?) : amine sfaxi

Do you have discord ? : yes

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day :roughly 7 hour

How long have you played on MTA and SAES :since 2012

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) :no

Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) :i am already in SAFP. And i left NNB cause no fair between the membres

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? : i think no weaknesses(nothing impossible) and i am good in role play. Also i am very active in-game and frum too

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? : i joined some activities with the HHMC membres and i like it. Also, i have many friends there with nice HQ team

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) :i am very loyal and active. also i can make many activities if i am allowed to do it, i am a cop in SAFP so i can protect the HHMC membres and secure them

alt metni

• @Radrick We apperciated your efforts that you have putted into your application , after a discussion about you our HQ team decided to give you a chance altought you aint very experienced on biker. But you have been a loyal freind to us during this period . Meet me or any hq in-game in order to receive your tests. You are ACCEPTED , Good luck!

• @laminee @Reus Our members liked your patience and interes shown in-game , consider yourself as Under Review. Keep hanging with us until our HQ team feel that you are ready to be tested.

alt text

Additional Information

What is your Real Name: Amine

Country of residence : Tunisian

What other languages do you know? : Arbic and French

Rate your english skills : 7/10

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) : Hello there, Im Amine I live in Tunisia , Sousse am 17 years old i study in high school i got 1 brothers i began playing video games since Im a kid i started with play station one and two then my father bought me a computer i was addicted to play FIFA and PES nobody can beat me in these games day after day my friend gave me few games that he already downloaded them and recommended me to play them and one of them was grand theft auto San Andreas, so i started playing the game it took me long time to complete all the missions it was such difficult even through cheating , and one day my friend recommended me to download Multi Theft Auto.

What is your Ingame NickName: Judyes

Account name (?) : Judyess

Do you have discord ? : Yes I have

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day : 8 hours everyday

How long have you played on MTA and SAES : :** I have 3 months ago , But i was banned since 1 years ago.

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) : Yes , I was banned as i know the right reason it's "Evading of amounts".

Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) :

Commando da Capital: I left CDC to join OC.
Overdose Crime: Kicked (Classified Reason) (PM)

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? :

My Weaknesses : Drop FPS.
My Strenghts: Shooting & Driving & Parachuting.

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? : HHMC is an active groupe that when i watched it i realy got intrested to join it and i here i will give it a try

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) : well,,i will be seriously member and i see myself active and skilled player and i will obey my hq orders and i'm mature enough and not a child, so you do not have problems with me and I know what I should do when I face the enemies and I don't want any backup or help calls if necessary and finally I respect the opinions of others even if they disagree with my opinion ...

Additional Information
What is your Real Name: Aymen

Country of residence :Tunisia

What other languages do you know? :French/Arabic

Rate your english skills :8/10

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) :My name is Aymen ,i'm an 21 year old guy living in Tunisia excatly hammamet and my interests include cycling, swimming ,and drawing, but most importantly, gaming. After being raised in a strict household environment for most of my life, playing GTA and experiencing the freedom it gives you was like a breath of fresh air for me!.After that i begin trying to improve my experience in SAES by joining one of my best gangs called 'T~C'.

What is your Ingame NickName : Avanger

Account name (?) :xxavangerxx

Do you have discord ? :Yes

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day :like 4-5 Hours

How long have you played on MTA and SAES : 3 years

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) :
Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) :
-T~C = I was Capos rank and sadly HQ's closed it .
-UE = i felt uncomfortable there since they didn't take attention on me also they didn't care about my opinions .

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? :About my strengths i have game benfit's like everyone on shooting,driving,helikilling and cracking also i am mature and i say that is a strength to and i had good communication skills on roleplays as you know i like building and i have a good skill with it and i've a good skill with sniper well this is my current strengths.and i had one weaknesse that's i'm weak in driving boats

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? :I'd like to join with you guys because as you know that HHMC is the skilled also i love so much their teamwork and had skilled members , i am sure that HHMC is the group which i realy need to be on , i feel like I could fit in great with this group. I like to help as much as possible, and I will do whatever it takes to get things done.

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) :I could benefit you guys because I have plenty of activity which always helps the group, and I'm a pretty good driver, and I'd like to bring whatever I can to the group. I always try to show as much effort as I can, and I will always try my best. Well, i can offer all my efforts if i be part of it:and im a that player who can help his team to be the best , i don't be a lier but i will work hard to help the HHMC and doing some big rps and events ,also i can offer another thing like activity as i said and loyatly like activity ,I guess having one more skilled member will be a good thing to make this organization better.

Additional Information
What is your Real Name: Khalil

Country of residence : Hammamet

What other languages do you know? : Arabic and French

Rate your english skills : 7/10

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) : Hello i'm Khalil ,16 years old , from Tunisia and live in Hammamet exactly . I like playing videos games like MTA / CSGO and also i love football . I have one brother and we started playing saes together named Rizoro ingame.
What is your Ingame NickName : Disaster

Account name (?) : lilou

Do you have discord ? : Yes

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day : 3-5 h

How long have you played on MTA and SAES : i started playing MTA and SAES since 2012

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) : Yes i got banned for multiaccounting but it was a missunderstanding from admins because i was playing with my brother with different accounts
Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) : i was a member of VA: i was kicked because i didin't put money in gang bank - RDMC : I left it because it was inactive -SoA: i left it to start The~YakuzA with my friends - YakuzA : Dead - MI-6 : Dead - TST and WA

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? : Shooting- which i do practice very often because i would love to be very skilled in SAES, as it will make me pleased and also i practice as much as i can on other servers know as "RedvsBlues" server.
Driving: i wouldn't say im so good a driving but im okay, but i do practice on this too so i do become good and it is very useful for me. In addition, i have many more skills like communication skills which really helps in BankRob, StoreRobs, RoadTrips and RolePlays along goes with Team working skills which applies in these scenario's . to be honest perfectly , everyone has a weak points and mine is Cracking and having fps drop sometimes .

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? : As anybody else, all what I was seeking for gaining experience, also i have alot of friends in this group and i love making roadtrips . so I will help this group with activities like Roleplays , events and roadtrips .

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) : I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. Also i know i have not been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people . I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a loyal and a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.I have a strong desire to help others through improving their skills , which has led to my past success as a skilled player . Improving your skills ( as a generale) is a key value of your company, and I know that I could bring to this.

GENERAL INFORMATION
a.Real Name: Moemen
b.Age: I'm 14 Years Old.
c.Nationality: Tunisia
d.Languages you can talk: Frensh-Arabic And English.
e.Rate your english skills: Can give to my self 7/10
f.Tell us about yourself, minimum 50 words: Well,my real name is Moemen I'm born and raised in Tunisia . I'm a really mature person, who shows both respect and honor in my work. I respect every person who have a higher rank than me ingame, and I'd do anything to serve them. I'm a well-skilled roleplayer, and at the same time a really loved person on the sever. I've got alot of compliments for my good roleplaying abilities, and at the same time for my clean and understandable langauge. I'm a person who writes alot, and I also like to. Also besides that, I'm a fast keyboard typer, which is good. I do not suffer from any mental diseases, which makes me unstable. I don't get easily mad, I have a long fuse, which is good in situations where you have to talk alot, and perhaps explain something complicated to a person with a low knownledge in English. I'm a male and I'm 14 years old. I'm a really mature person compared to my age. As said. Age doesn't define majority. It's all about the environment you grow up in, and the surrounding people you're being with. I'm a good social person, and I love to meet new people and make new friends.

IN-GAME INFORMATION
a.Ingame Name: Orten
b.How long have you played on MTA and SAES: I'm Start Playing MTA Since 2013 And i play SAES in the last month in 2013.
c.What would you say your skills and strengths are?: .
d.What is your weaknesses : N/A / Strenght: Flying-Shooting-Driving-Parachuting-Aiming
e.What is your current G/S/C: Hanging with CripZ.
f.Are you a part of any group?: Yes Cunning Stunts.
g.Why should we accept you: U Should accept me Because I'm Active and can help this group for protect it.
h.What can you offer as: Can Offer Events,Roleplays,Activity,Etc...
j.Add a screenshot with your freeway in a spoiler. https://imgur.com/a/23sFiSx

@Avengr hello there, thanks for showing your interest in jouning us, as i see you are active ingame and your application was good. Therefore, you are ~[PENDING]~(yellow) , join our roadtrips and activity as soon as possible and show us what you can do
@Reus ~[DENIED]~(red) Poor application, apply again in 1 week
@laminee ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)
@Judyes @Disaster ~[PENDING]~(yellow) keep hanging with us and join our roadtrips
@Pomie ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(gray)

alt text

First of all, We'd like to thank everyone for even thinking about applying for our MotorCycle Club

@Avanger , After hanging with us for a while, proving that you want us despite your history, we've decided to give you a shot to be one of us, , ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime).
@Disaster , We'd like to thank you for your effort, You've been hanging with us for a while now and you've shown alot of Interest, You're very calm person which Is not that bad, you proved to us that you deserve to be one of us, so after discussing about you, you've been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime).
@Judyes , You're showing a good potential, keep it up.Your application still ~[PENDING]~(orange) until the next reply of the HQ team.
@Pomie , Thank you for your effort, I am sorry to tell you that you're ~[DENIED]~(red), that's for your very weak application and lack of efforts/experience Ingame, Apply again In 2 weeks.

Gladiator
Hell Hound MC Treasurer

@Judyes Your application ~[Accepted.]~(green) Welcome to Hell Hounds MC !! We are happy to see you among us. You can join by clicking on our discord ; https://discord.gg/367TasK

You can click to see our activitys; https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5364/hell-hounds-motorcycle-club-media-archive

President Of Hell Hounds MC

Additional Information
What is your Real Name: Altan

Country of residence : Bulgarian

What other languages do you know? : Turkey,Bulgarian,English

Rate your english skills :6/10

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) :Hello, my name is Altan, I live in Bulgaria. I love to spend my free time with music and most to play.
I'm playing games (MTA,CS:GO,EuroTruck2)
What is your Ingame NickName: Ludaka

Account name (?) : altan123

Do you have discord ? : No.

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day : 3-5h.

How long have you played on MTA and SAES : i started playing MTA and SAES since 2014

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) : No.
Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) : I was a member of the VLA, which was then wiped out

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? : Think no weaknesses.

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? : I like HHMC. I will also be glad to be a Team with them.

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) : Because i'm Active and i like this group.