Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club

brondy

Additional Information
What is your Real Name: Tolga
Country of residence : Turkey
What other languages do you know? : Turkish, English and a little bit Azerbajcan
Rate your english skills : mhmm, well I don't like lie, "6" That's enough for me
Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) :
My name is Tolga and I'm eighteen years old. I was born in 24th March 2000 in a big city that is called Ankara, in the middle of Turkey.Its capital city of Turkey. My parents is separate like and that means I'm at mom around one week then I'm going to dad around one week. I have 3 brothers, one that is 19 years old, turning 21 years old and two little brothers, both 7 years old.On my spare time I do pay attention to my friends and of course to the alcoholic and the beach on summers.On winters I play a lot of PC since it's pretty cold in Ankara on winters, snow and shit, so i prefer to stay inside on winters on my spare time, but of course I go outside though it's snow, but it's just cold and shitty snow. I work as waiter in small cafe for earn some money and going to courses for preparing myself for university

In-Game Information and Motivation Part
What is your Ingame NickName: [CDC]Bolt
Account name (?) : wd01
Do you have discord ? : Yes

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day : Daily 3-4 Hours

How long have you played on MTA and SAES : 4 Years

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) : N/A
Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) : SAPA: well Cop side is boring .I'm bored from sapa and i left
What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? : Weaknesses : I see myself weak at evading bullets while on chase and flying or driving any kind of air-sea vehicles.
Strengths : Well, I am a good driver and I have good imagination for rps etc, I love teamwork, I'm a bit rigorous with myself, I like when it looks realistic I am really experienced in working with team together, Also driving and finally, I am really creative in any kind of roleplays.

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? : Because I want to be more close to mature and skilled players. I want to help you guys grow even more than now, and I want to help you achieve all goals you want to achieve succeful RPs and some epic RPs.

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) : Well I am a mature guy , I like being with u guys, I am loyal , I am friendly,Honestly and Helpful , I am a skilled member and I have too many experience in RPG server. I hope If you want to really accept me, I'm here and I still waiting you... <3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bolt @LuDaKa

Although you don't meet with all of our requirements, you're given the opportunity to prove your worthiness and that you truly want to be a biker your application is ~[Pending]~(yellow) be close to our members as much as possible to allow us the opportunity to know you further and take a final d

• 11 months later...

alt metni

OUR INFORMATION:
Group Name : Hell Hounds MC
Group Tags : [HHMC]
Prez : Brondy,
Vice President : @Sneijder
HQ Team : @Griffin @zaza @Judyes
Group Motto : " Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is Mystery, Ride and Live Today. "
Media archive : https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5364/hell-hounds-motorcycle-club-media-archive
Discord Link : https://discord.gg/HJHf87V

https://youtu.be/SIKoVKCwQI4

In order to join our club, you don't have to leave your current organisation. Applying when our recruitment is open will be enough. Your application will be answered by our authorized members. Sending them messages ingame / forums to check your application will decrease your luck to join group.

alt metni

:::

Additional Information

What is your Real Name:

Country of residence :

What other languages do you know? :

Rate your english skills :

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) :
What is your Ingame NickName

Account name (?) :

Do you have discord ? :

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day :

How long have you played on MTA and SAES :

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) :
Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) :

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? :

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? :

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) :

:::

Additional Information

What is your Real Name: Mehmet Can

Country of residence: Turkey

What other languages do you know? : Turkish and English.

Rate your english skills : 8/10

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) : Primarily,My name is Mehmet Can.I am from turkey and i am 20 years old. My favourite team is Beikta.I have got many hobbies such as,playing football,dancing and singing a song.I have been in different countries.For instance,Mexico,Amsterdam,USA,Cyprus and last but not least MALTA because of study.I am studying in a Bilgi University.Furthermore,my departmant is International Trade and Business.I have been playing SAES:RPG since 2015.However,i was inactive 1 year ago due to University exam.Therefore, my hour was deleted.This year i came back...

What is your Ingame NickName: TaffyC

Account Name: kartalcocuk

Do you have discord ? :Yes,of course.I have got a discord.

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day: Generally,i play this game 7-24 if i haven't any significant work.

How long have you played on MTA and SAES : I have been playing MTA for 6 years.

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the reason) : I have never been jailed by SAES admin/staff.
Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) : RDMC,GJMC,VA,,LMN.[These gangs were deleted and i only kicked from RDMC due to adminjailed.]

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? : In my opinion,i haven't got any weaknesses but,maybe driving can be.On the other hand,My shooting skills and RP'ing skills are my strengths and generally i do practice in order to improve my gaming skills in MTA.

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? : First of All,i have got a many friends in HHMC.I would like to member of HHMC.Since,Majority of HMMC' players are very qualified people and experienced people.Also,the members who are in HHMC includes teamworking and
family atmosphere. As a result,i I promise that I will help you a lot about everyting whatever you want.

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) : Firstly,as i said above i am a qualified and loyal person, as i have been in many different groups and many different gangs.If you accept me, i will be succesfull person and
indispensable member in this group.

Decent Application you have there. Our members like you alot as you've been hanging with us from the time I know you. We really think that you deserve a chance joining our Motorcycle Club because you are loyal,friendly and a trustworthy guy. Welcome to Hell Hounds MC @TaffyC

~[Hell Hounds MC]~(#3e064d)
Discord Link; https://discord.gg/HJHf87V

• 2 weeks later...

Additional Information
What is your Real Name:Nader Chabaane

Country of residence :algeria

What other languages do you know? :Arab-Engish

Rate your english skills :6\10

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) :hello.my name is nader chabane am 17years old am like pizza and playing saes.rpg
In-Game Information and Motivation Part:am good in kills and drive
What is your Ingame NickName:M*|Zine

Account name (?) :pakita

Do you have discord ? :ofc

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day :2hours

How long have you played on MTA and SAES :2017_2020

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) :reason) :NO
Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) :ICE-left for inactive -TSTclosted-Bloodz-left

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are? :am pro in kills and driving and weaknesses is cops

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? :for help this group and am playing good

• 2 weeks later...

Additional Information
What is your Real Name:Zine

Country of residence:algiria

What other languageence :algerias do you know? :Arab-Engish

Rate your english skills:7\10

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, (Write minimum 50 Words) :hello my name is nader chabane am 17years old am like pizza and playing saes.rpg
In-Game Information and Motivation Part:am good in kills and driving

what is your Ingame NickName:M|Zine

Account name (?) :pakita

Do you have discord ? :ofc

How many day hours do you spend in-game in a day :3hours

How long have you played on MTA and SAES :3years

Have you ever been banned or jailed by SAES admin/staff (if so please write the): NO never

For what reason we must accept you, and what you can offer us (Please write more information here because this part is important) :reason) :NO
Previous gangs/squads/:(explanation of why you left/ or kicked) :ICE-left for inactive -TSTclosted-Bloodz-left-HHMC gang-closed-HRMC-DDMC

What would you say your weaknesses and strengths are?: am pro in kills and driving and weaknesses is cops

This is where the effort goes when you want to join, why do you want to join HHMC ? :for help this group and am playing good

• 3 weeks later...

GENERAL INFORMATION
a.Real Name: Travis
b.Age: 17
c.Nationality: none
d.Languages you can talk: English
e.Rate your english skills: 10/10
f.Tell us about yourself, minimum 50 words: Im Travis , knowing as SparkyfastKiller in-game. Started saes about 3 years before it. My first experience was gangster vag at the time i've played saes for 2 years max. And i've quited it for some months , but i was playing once in a week. And i did this quit-restart thing a lot for my friends who interested game and hyped me for playing and they're all quited then i had to quit. But now im playing myself and restarted back to server about 4 month ago. Im not in ang gang/group yet and looking for Nice and Mature friends to be-in with same group.

IN-GAME INFORMATION
a.Ingame Name: SparkyFastKIller
b.How long have you played on MTA and SAES: 3 months.
c.What would you say your skills and strengths are?: I can adapt to any formation in any place. Im loyal to my highranks mostly. and i trust myself on in-game skills.
d.What is your weaknesses ; Cause of my personality im excited person a bit.
e.What is your current G/S/C: none
f.Are you a part of any group?: Yes ; TheMotorHeads
g.Why should we accept you: I trust myself for the requirements of this group
h.What can you offer as: I can offer ; Loyalty , Active and a Good GroupMate
j.Add a screenshot with your freeway in a spoiler.