The Forgotten

Filex

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : barry , Justen, 16 , My weakness is Driving Aircrafts and Boats and some times i get FPS Drop and my Strength is Driving Cars and Playing vs cops That's why i earn most of my money from Store robbery and some From Transporter Job And from my personal info that i am from syria but i live in egypt and i started to play MTA since 2011 and SAES from long Time but i stopped for a long Time because of my work yes i am 16 and i work because i can see in myself something That can handle Responsibilities that's why i can play and go to work and manage my schedule
What is our role : Dealing with legal and illegal Deals and Standing for everyone
Why shall we accept you: because i am loyal and Trustworthy and Friendly and i take responsibilities
Reasons to apply: because i was searching for a group to join to make a new friends and act a role
What agency you would like to join if you get in: The Ghosts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) ::Well, my name is Razak, my second name is Abrakan and Omri, 17 years old. I live in Algeria and I was born on it, and I am currently studying in the second year of high school. I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2017, then went to an inactive reason for my exams this year.
**What is our role :**Forgotten is based on making legal and illegal things. It is an institution that relies on some strange beliefs. Its priority is to make people understand them in a way that they will not notice before they become followers.
**Why shall we accept you:**You must accept me because I am an active, sincere and mature man, and I am respectful and I will try to help you. This is my activity. What do I inform my family of my activities?

**Reasons to apply:**I liked you so much and your high abilities so I wanted to join your group

**What agency you would like to join if you get in:**The Ghosts

alt text
Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : my nickname is HasH,the account name is OLP, I am 20 years old , starting with weakness in this part I want to stay that I am not a good pilot, besides I am quite weak at shooting from long range , coming to my strenghts I would like to stay I am good enough for doing rps ,shooting (short range)
What is our role: The Forgotten role is doing ilegal and legal stuff from any side civilian,cops or criminals , the forgotten role also is to defend pepole rights moreover doing everything it takes to achive their goals
Why shall we accept you: saying that I am loyal player and I will promise to hardly to work to improve The Forgotten 's activity,also I will do whatever it takes to defend my brothers in The Forgotten .
Reasons to apply: I applied because I belive that The Forgotten has a bright future in saes , also I want to help with all my best to make this group official and that what I want to do everything start from the zero
What agency you would like to join if you get in: The Ghost.

@Nakeer ~[Accepted]~(lime)
@Lilskies ~[Accepted]~(lime)
@Barry ~[Accepted]~(lime)
@Razak ~[Accepted]~(lime)
@ReeyZee ~[Accepted]~(lime)
@Hash ~[Accepted]~(lime)
Pretty too positive results as members had positive opinions about you all have nothing to say, i can just wish goodluck for you all inside our organization.
Join our discord to explain everything for you : https://discord.gg/4SaSZ6

• 3 weeks later...

alt text

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) : Hello and welcome whoever see my application , my nick-name is : Verdinho and my account name is : MiMo223 , i'm 16 Yo , i don't have many weaknesses just one it is sometime i have drop fps . My strenghts to be honest i am loyal , active and skilled player , I'm good at shooting and driving , i can help this group and it members and i will do my best and i sacrifice for it .
What is our role: The forgotten it's role based on doing anything illegal or legal just to reach what they want and make their dreams true .
Why shall we accept you: as i said i'm loyal and active player that i fit in The Forgotten and i will help to grow this group up .
Reasons to apply: i found this group Forgotten so i decided to join it to back it to the Foreground of Saes and i want to have nice time with themembers of this group .
What agency you would like to join if you get in: T.G (the ghosts) .

alt text
Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) :
Nickname:Spider
Account Name:kaka02
Weakness:Lag,Swimming
Strenghts:Role-Playing,Driving,Shooting,flaying,team working
What is our role :The forgotten is a group based on making any illegal or legal stuffs you can take any side, to keep going your recruitments work you're using a tiny window for it. You're always ready to explain to strangers your priority, you only kill people when it's needed, also you're ready to support anyone.
Why shall we accept you:The thing that makes you accept me is that I am active and can give you enough help
Reasons to apply:bcz i want to help TF and i need to joint groups
What agency you would like to join if you get in:The Ghosts
alt text

@FireSnow
@IsLeMou223
Well, I wanted to state that both of you have been accepted, after a full week of thinking, we literally decided that you deserve a real chance in our group, both of you look promising. Good Luck getting along with our members.

Join our discord to explain everything for you : https://discord.gg/4SaSZ6

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname, account name, age, weakness and strenghts all classical stuff (3 lines min- 5 max) :**my nickame is ~[KiroSa]~ and my account name is ~[malikvx]~ im 17 years old my worst weakness is that im 0 Patience .-. also i gotta drop fps specialy when im near a lot of Cars like a big base or turf (15 fps) my strenghts is that im Active friendly i gotta good skills at rp except that im skillfull at shooting and driving ect..

What is our role :everything related to Freedoom The Forgotten sacrifice their lifes for peace and freedoom

Why shall we accept you:i've good reputation between all my friends im friendly im good as i said at rp :p

Reasons to apply:i've read your Roles and i gotta interest on it...also i see that you have a good future

What agency you would like to join if you get in: ~[The Ghosts]~