Use of Trainers

Kain

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i was shocked when i read this topic and i think we all didn't expect it , sadly few gangs just fixed their warning/notification and again they get it. Also these guys in the list should be happy , atleast they dont get ban lol...

:::

alt textalt text

:::

@Kybali0n said in Use of Trainers:

At least, we don't close the gAng for trifles and cries of a self-conscious girl, we fix the problems in the right way, even with punishment but with stealth.

Since it is clear which gang you are aiming for, I would like to suggest you to do your research - and this applies to the majority who think they found a new subject to make legitimate memes about - in the future, because there is literally no validity in your post, except for that your gang fixes the problems in the right way. You might also want to read the topic again because unfortunately, it has nothing to do with it and, even if it has, I do not think that anyone spoke against your gang in the topic. Anyhow its very unfortunate to see that that such incidents are happening and hopefully every gang manages to recover from this damage.

On a serious note to be positive and to please all the sides, i will just say that this will be a good thing to start again, although its some individuals fault it made all gang pay and them aswell to pay their reputation which wont be easy to gain back not just with all the server but among their friends, To end this may it be a lucky way for all of em to clear clear warnings and to achieve their level back a'd its not hard if it was really deserved

@Swiggity said in Use of Trainers:

Someone said attention?

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5131/bad-life-never-dies?page=1

You shouldn't allow yourself to compare the game and the real life in order to hurt/roast a certain person. This is what sets you all apart from the whole community and makes you look pathetic. Then you shoudn't be surprised about the prejudiced attitude of others towards you and your organization.

P.S yea keep disliking my posts, it'll make you look even worse.

@ClaR said in Use of Trainers:

Someone said attention?

You shouldn't allow yourself to compare the game and the real life in order to hurt/roast a certain person. This is what sets you all apart from the whole community and makes you look pathetic. Then you shoudn't be surprised about the prejudiced attitude of others towards you and your organization.

let him grow up a little bit he might understand things better in future

@ClaR said in Use of Trainers:

Someone said attention?

I honestly don't care about his criminal real life. He can just talk about that with his friends instead of showing it to everyone on the forum. And yes, I can ignore it, but so can you with these posts hypocrite. And who cares about dislikes and what does that even say about a person lol.

@Zox said in Use of Trainers:

@Thing said in Use of Trainers:

@Odorian said in Use of Trainers:

And who cares about dislikes and what does that even say about a person lol.

I guess that someone has been searching for every thc post out of almost 70 now to upvote it for some unknown reason

Stay on topic.

You didnt.You talked about dislike's

I think you need some reading glasses and should read Clar's post again.

I guess that someone has been searching for every thc post out of almost 70 now to upvote it for some unknown reason

Stay on topic.

i think you need to shut the fuck up first.

Stay on topic.

i think you need to shut the fuck up first.

Lol, someone cannot handle criticism.