One last present from the Bureau

IG8820

U.S. Department of Justice

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Office of the Executive

San Andreas, 700-000

26/12/2018

Hello everybody,

I hope you've all enjoyed your Christmas and are looking forward to a new chapter in your life with 2019 just around the corner.

For former members of the Bureau, the FBI has taken the decision to wipe its large blacklist and to start afresh for the coming year. To many of you, it will perhaps change very little in your lives and to others, it may be another joke to crack when talking about the FBI. However, with this gesture, I hope that all those affected understand that we appreciate your contribution no matter how big or small, and for having taken the decision to become a member of the team within the FBI.

Though it appears that the FBI's story is slowly coming to a close with its long history dating all the way back to the early years of SAES. I am sure that each and every one of you will have a bright future ahead; both in game and in real life.

Yours sincerely,

Michael Payne
FBI Director,
Office of the Executive

@kajobecha2 Stop posting useless stuff and bringing it to public, Kajo. If you have anything to say about SAFP, say it on PM/Discord. I can get an admin to deal with your bad behaviour towards us, what your doing here is going to make you less reputable. And it is also hypocritical when your still using the SAFP member title (even though i kicked you already) when your insulting us, lol. Trust me, you won't gain any respect by insulting us.

@IG8820 And sorry for posting it here man, this guy just won't stop bothering us. Anyways, good luck on handling FBI brother, you can always call any SAFP members if you need any help!. Hail FBI!