Edited by Sou
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

discord
discord
East Los Santos Call
It was the morning of Tuesday when Officer John was on his patrol. Suddenly, a call came from the HQ that there has been a shoot out in the East Los Santos by some gang members and police officers are getting outnumbered that's why SWAT was requested. Officer John accepted the call and responded as fast as possible in his Sultan. On the scene, there was 1 officer standing at the back of the street behind a wall. Officer John took the other officer and took M4's out then headed towards the gang members to control the situation. Luckily, 4 of them ran away after seeing police officers heading towards them and 2 of them stayed there as they surrendered and put down their weapons. The officers went and cuffed both suspects and looked around to search for any casualties, meanwhile they were searching, one of them gang members took the chance and tried run away. The sniper set on the north-east side shot a bullet right into his head causing him fall dead and updated into the radio that the suspect is taken down. Officer John and the other officer pushed the other suspect into the Sultan and went to the police department. After reaching the police department, Officer John told the officers there to take care of him till the court gives a sentence regarding him and got back into his Sultan to head towards a mechanic station to get the Sultan fixed which was badly damaged by the shoot out.
discord
Photographs:
:::
https://imgur.com/a/QBrWadD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text

:cop: Training/RP :cop:

:busts_in_silhouette: Participants: @DROT; @DJ0; @Filippo; @Glayd; @Tefa

:arrow_forward: On the night of 11th Setember 2018, i hosted a Training/RP event for every police officer avaible in SAES. The main objective was not only to give an opportunity for the rest of the police force members to known a little bit more about S.W.A.T. but also to spend some time with us - and maybe learn something with this whole experience.
The whole thing started with a little small talk (~[wich i forgot to take SS]~(black)) inside our buildings, in the classroom, where i explained how thing were going to be. The training was divided in 2 parts: First, parachutting in NNB base. Secondly, i planned doing a session of Team Deathmatch, to practice aim and simulate fighting situations.
After the small talk i took the lads to a quick meal break, so everyone could relax, get to know our facilities a bit more and also to know each other before the action begins.
One of the members of the activity had to leave so we improvised and procede with what was planned.
:arrow_forward: Part I: On this part the officers were require to hit the number 35 signal at the top of the NNB building. Some of them did it easily, others not. I made a point of emphasizing that the most important thing was to try it out, practice it and get familiarized with that training - specially because it's one of the hardest of all the parachutting trainings. After that, we returned to base, where i explain what was going to happen next.
:arrow_forward: Part II: Once again i was forced to improvised and to deal with an unforeseen situation, unfortunately, another member of the activity had to leave so due the fact that we were lacking man to practice what was planned, i decided that the best option was to go for a patrol. Everyone looked excited and ready for it and so we took the road and did our job.

Screenshots