[4x4] All-Wheel-Drive | Official Topic

Dudi

Nickname:Lio

Account name:Lio

Languages:english and arabic

How long have you been playing SAES:3 years

How long have you been playing MTA:4-5 years

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame:mmm 3-4 hours in day

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it: , I'm Good RP , I use animations before starting the RP and in starting and also GooD story also i use /me when Starting the Roleplay act real life and i chick in the car if he have and if i see any thing in the car i ask him On this matter.

Explain what is [4x4] role:4x4's role is to drive around SA with the SUV's with AWD and their favourite locations are Whetstone, Red Country and Tierra Robada.

Current memberships: gang Rebel

Rate your English skills :7/10
Rate your Map Knowledge skills:7/10
Rate your driving skills:9/10
Rate your Teamwork skills:9/10

Previous bans: NO

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group:bec i love cars and i am good at driving and i love to Drive SUV and i like this gruop and i will be good with this members .

Strengths:i am good at RP and at Driving and and i am active.

Weaknesses:fbs

Reason for application: i want get many friends ,and helping and did teamwork , role play , help in Roleplay and i love cars

Are you active on Discord:yes sure

Additional Information:i hope join this gruop and i like members this group and if i joined i think i will I will inform this group.

Nickname:staifi

Account name:staifiz

Languages:,English,Frensh,Arabic

How long have you been playing SAES:Since 2014

How long have you been playing MTA:Since 2013

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame:on scale 1-10 : 9/10 , im always active , but not when i have exams thats why i removed that 1

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it:on scale 1-10 8 out of 10, i can role play when ever u need me , and almost every title

Explain what is [4x4] role: 4x4 Kills the montains , and the rocks , the roads , and everything with their 4x4 Wheels vehicles

Current memberships:Wild angels, RadioSA, CEO

Rate your English skills :on scale 1-10 8.5
Rate your Map Knowledge skills:on scale 1-10 its 9.5
Rate your driving skills: 5/10 in drifting and off roading might reach 8/10
Rate your Teamwork skills:on scale 1-10 9

Previous bans:N/A

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group: i've been offroading since the start, i guess this is the right place for me to upgrade my skills on driving

Strengths: I Can challenge in thing comes on my way , while doing my job! , never give up

Weaknesses:Nothing else but lagging

Reason for application:I like your role , and i want to be a part of it
Are you active on Discord:Yup
Additional Information:Im not fat

post an offroad vehicle to be considered( in spoiler)

:::

Spoiler Text

Dear @Lio
After reviewing your application, I have decided to give you Denied. Please, reapply in one week. If you want to know the resason, please do not hesitate pm me

alt text

Dear @Staifi,

After reviewing your application, I have decided to give you Accepted. pretty good English and have experience in the server. You can join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/ByTvsrZ

alt text

Nickname: Judyes

Account name: Judyess

Languages: English & Arbic & Frensh

How long have you been playing SAES: 1 month

How long have you been playing MTA: 6 years old

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame: I'm active at all.

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it: I'm a RP skilled player I would rate 7/10, and it acts like real life.

Explain what is [4x4] role: They go on offroading with offroad vehicles and dirt bikes if we really want to have fun. Furthermore we like to drift around San Andreas and especially in cities like Whestone, Red county and Tierra Robada. We do there stunts and parties on weekends and impress the tourists that will come to us.

Current memberships: I'm currently part of :
~[Cunning Stunts]~(orange)
~[The Motors Heads]~(green)
~[Cluckin' Bell]~(yellow)
~[OverdoseCrime]~

Rate your English skills : Well , i'm good enough with english speaking as my knowleadge by studying , i will rate 7.5/10.
Rate your Map Knowledge skills: I don't know how to map 5/10.
Rate your driving skills: I would to rate 9/10.
Rate your Teamwork skills: Thats my main straight goes for teaming work so i will rate 9/10

Previous bans: Yup i was banned , evading of amounts.

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group: Because i like their role , and i'm active a lot , mature , and i'm teammate.

Strengths: Respect - I show respect towards everyone even the ones who don't deserve it.

Weaknesses: Well, my one and only weakness is that sometimes I'm too soft on other people and those other people get the better of me. I have been working on it and I would say that I have been improving significantly.

Reason for application: I loved it so much , they can do everything in montains.

Are you active on Discord: Yes , I'm.

Additional Information: Hello there, Im Amine I live in Tunisia , Sousse am 17 years old i study in high school i got 1 brothers i began playing video games since Im a kid i started with play station one and two then my father bought me a computer i was addicted to play FIFA and PES nobody can beat me in these games day after day my friend gave me few games that he already downloaded them and recommended me to play them and one of them was grand theft auto San Andreas, so i started playing the game it took me long time to complete all the missions it was such difficult even through cheating , and one day my friend recommended me to download Multi Theft Auto.

alt text

Account name: zizou123

Languages: English , French , Arabic

How long have you been playing SAES: since 2011 last login 2015 and get banned 3 years

How long have you been playing MTA: since 2010

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame: Well i'l active on forum , also ingame i can spend around 6-9 hours playing in day.

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it: My RP skills isn't very well , but i can roleplay simple like everyone , beacuse i was banned and i just back 2 weeks a good , i'm trying to remember some stuffs.

Explain what is [4x4] role: 4X4 simple , vehicle which accelerte with 4 wheels , that mean All Wheels Driving ingame .

Current memberships: FOX OPERATION X (Squad) , PC (Group) , TMH (group)

Rate your English skills : 7-8
Rate your Map Knowledge skills: 9
Rate your driving skills: 9
Rate your Teamwork skills: 8

Previous bans: i was banned 3 years beacuse i was part of another RPG community .

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group: Well , i think , i'm good to be part of this group beacuse i'm good at driving also all my vehicles are awd , so i can controle my vehicle very well , Also i'm part of TMH group Racer division maybe this will helps me to be part of 4X4 group.

Strengths: Driving , teamworking ,shooting

Weaknesses: flying , driving boats

Reason for application: i'm always driving off-road around San Andreas , and trying to make some good stunts , so this is why i made this application , and i'm sure 4X4 members will teach me some stuffs about stunts.

Are you active on Discord: Yes , you can find me online all the time on discord .

Additional Information: My name is Yesser , i joinned saes since 2011 , i was kid and rulebreaker , but after 1 or 2 years , i grow up and i start following the rules and understand the gameplay more .. then i get banned on 2015 beacuse i was part of another RPG community then i get unbanned last month .

alt text

Nickname:SpiceyFrags

Account name:ItzSpicey

Languages:Greece English

How long have you been playing SAES:5-6 months

How long have you been playing MTA:like 4 years

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame:like 5-6 hours per day

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it:i like to doing alot of RP i making one story from real life and change it kinda and i found some guys and i explaining him the story from RP and we doing it ! so thats why the role from Server to doing Alot of RP So rp they are to act ingame like to real life

Explain what is [4x4] role:4x4 they are one group to driving monster trucks and big cars with awsome engine and doing stunts and tricks with this monster trucks

Current memberships:i'm here in CEO group and i tryning to join in OC. so im OC Helper

Rate your English skills :8/10
Rate your Map Knowledge skills:9-10
Rate your driving skills:9
Rate your Teamwork skills:8-10

Previous bans:yes 1 ban for doing something bad in GT they are very long story

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group:

Strengths:Driving all type from vehicles exept boats Shooting and para jump

Weaknesses:Driving Boats.

Reason for application:i like to driving 4x4 and why i will lost this chance for try to join in this group ;P ?

Are you active on Discord:Yes

Additional Information:i'm loyal active and i like to doing alot Role plays and events

post an offroad vehicle to be considered( in spoiler):

Spoiler Text https://imgur.com/a/lOqPDWR

Nickname: PewD

Account name: MortalSupreme

Languages: English, Indonesian

How long have you been playing SAES: 1 month

How long have you been playing MTA: Since 2011

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame:5-10 Hours/day

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it: in Wild Angels i learn how to RPing so i could rate my RP skill 7/10

Explain what is [4x4] role: it's an Group that focused in Off-Roading and Drifting around San Andreas using 4x4 Vehicles

Current memberships: Wild Angels

Rate your English skills : 8/10
Rate your Map Knowledge skills: 6/10
Rate your driving skills: 6/10
Rate your Teamwork skills: 8/10

Previous bans: N/A

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group: because i want to explore more unique group!

Strengths: so Active Player, Team Working

Weaknesses: FPS

Reason for application: i want to explore more unique group

Are you active on Discord: i rate my active on discord is 5/10

Additional Information: im 15 years old teenager. gaming is my hobbies. i from indonesia.

Post an offroad vehicle to be considered( in spoiler)

Spoiler Text

Nickname: 215|MartinJames

Account name: theclub

Languages: Pinoy , English

How long have you been playing SAES: like 1 and a half years but i stop

How long have you been playing MTA: 2 years

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame:i rate them 7/10

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it: im quite good so 8/10 ( Since im good at RP but i didnt RP for few months )

Explain what is [4x4] role: Its offroading group which means , All Wheels Drive or 4by4 , you can use sanchez,monstertruck and any vehicles that u can use from offroad

Current memberships: N/A

Rate your English skills : 9/10
Rate your Map Knowledge skills: 9.5/10
Rate your driving skills: im quite good at drifting and driving so i rate them .... ( 8/10 )
Rate your Teamwork skills: i always do teamwork so ( 8.5/10 )

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group : i love cars and offroad bikes , since im kid we are upping the hill using our SUV but now , not...

Strengths: Driving , SHooting , Cracking , Roleplaying , Teamworking ,

Weaknesses: Parachuting

Reason for application: because i love Offroads veicles

Are you active on Discord: yes

Additional Information:

post an offroad vehicle to be considered( in spoiler) https://imgur.com/a/zaiLy1W

@martinJames ~[Denied]~(red), feel free to reapply in 1 week
alt text

@DavidFox ~[Accepted]~(lime), meet any HQ for your entry test
alt text

@Judyes ~[Accepted]~(lime), meet any HQ for your entry test

alt text
@Spicey, ~[Pending]~(orange) show yourself more around the activites
alt text
@MortalSupreme ~[Pending]~(orange) show yourself more around the activites

alt text

• 3 weeks later...

Nickname:Fad

Account name:pedrowolf123

Languages:arabic,English

How long have you been playing SAES:4yers

How long have you been playing MTA:4yers

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame:1-10 10 im very active in SAESRPG game

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it:on scale 1-10 8

Explain what is [4x4] role:4x4 is Offroad group this group drive in moutains and dirt and Driving SUV's with AWD

Current memberships:CDC

Rate your English skills :on scale 1-10 7.5
Rate your Map Knowledge skills:on scale 1-10 7
Rate your driving skills: 1-10 9
Rate your Teamwork skills: 1-10 9

Previous bans:1

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group:Because i love to drive offroad and i love to Drive SUV

Strengths:Driving

Weaknesses:Low FPS

Reason for application:because i want to drive with 4x4 offroad

Are you active on Discord:yes

Additional Information:n/a

Nickname: PlatWater

Account name: PotatoQuinten

Languages: Belgium,Netherlands

How long have you been playing SAES: 4 years

How long have you been playing MTA: 5 years

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame: im really active! im everyday online. and on forums iam 24/7 online or offlin but i check every day and 1 hour

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it:

Explain what is [4x4] role: it's an Off Roadin Group that uses 4x4 vehicles or DirtBikes and SandKing to chill around and have fun.

Current memberships: [ Sons Of Chaos ]

Rate your English skills : 4/10 im still learning at high school.
Rate your Map Knowledge skills:
Rate your driving skills: 7.2/10
Rate your Teamwork skills: 10/10

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group: i'm a huge fan of Off Road cars in reallife too and also ingame!.

Strengths: Active/Loyal/Good In Roleplay! and also TeamWork.

Weaknesses: i have AHDH. and also DHDH.

Reason for application: my reason that im doing apply is. i like the group and the communication. and i like to drive offroad! and also i like the members. loyal group is just fun and everything. what a group needs

Are you active on Discord: Yes

Additional Information: Hello, i'm Quinten Vansieleghem i' am a young Belgium's Kid and i like to play with friend on MTA or just for fun on a server u know what i mean and also i like football, if you need to know more about me u can ask everything u wanna ask to me i always answer.

post an offroad vehicle to be considered( in spoiler): https://imgur.com/a/G3UetDr

alt text
Nickname: MR-j@ker~

Account name: mahdi444.

Languages: I do speak English, Arabic and a bit Frensh.

How long have you been playing SAES: I've been playing on SAES:RPG for 2 years.

How long have you been playing MTA: I started playing MTA in 2014.

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame: My Forums activity 5-7 Hours.

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it: Well, I'm Good RP, And Also good Strory Also Use /me, when Starting the Roleplay act real life .

Explain what is [4x4] role: Driving with a Cars Driving around SA, Also with Cars to Did RP.

Current memberships:
Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Rate your English skills : 8/10.
Rate your Map Knowledge skills: 7/10.
Rate your driving skills: 8/10.
Rate your Teamwork skills: 9/10.

Previous bans: I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open.

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group:I always love cars and i like to have new experiences, And i think i will help us, And i will share my knowledge.

Strengths: Teamwork, Driving, Drift, Active players.

Weaknesses: Sometime lag.

Reason for application: I want helping peopel, And i will help my friends And i like its unique idea.

Are you active on Discord: Ofc.

Additional Information: Hello there! My name is Mahdi, i am 15 years old. I am from Tunisia and i currently live in Sousse. I have 1 brother, he is 16 years old. I like playing video games, such as MTA, Rust and PES. I started playing SAES in 2016, i guess. That's all for now.

https://imgur.com/a/cFq5AHc

Nickname: markus_

Account name: kalevipoeg

Languages: Estonian, English and a bit of Russian.

How long have you been playing SAES: Over a year.

How long have you been playing MTA: Over 2 years.

How would you rate your activity on forums and in-game: Too much on the forums, I check the forums like every hour or even more often. And I am quite active in-game too,

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it: I am a quite good roleplayer. Roleplaying is just acting our given scenarios. I am also apart of SAI that is full RP.

Explain what is [4x4] role: They're a group full of people that like driving badass 4x4 Trucks in the forests and deserts. They're a bunch of hooligans, no rules apply for them when they're on the road. They usually go around TR, RC, and Whetstone.

Current memberships:

• The Motor Heads Honorary

• Enternia

• Lounge Inc.

• San Andreas Medics

• Cunning Stunts

• Government, Prime Minister of Civilian Development

• San Andreas Interceptors, Trooper & SPTU Unit

Rate your English skills : Quite decent, some grammar mistakes here and there tho, 8/10.
Rate your Map Knowledge skills: 8.5/10
Rate your driving skills: 7.5/10

Previous bans: 1 ban, banned by Nanobob for abusing a bug for my advantage.

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group: As I recently retired from my HQ spot in TMH and I am a big fan of cars and offroading, I find this group quite suitable for myself. Hoping to have a lot of fun in it.

Strengths: RP, Teamwork, Flying, Communication

Weaknesses: Toxic players.

Reason for application: I see that this group has potential in becoming official and it has a very unique role.

Are you active on Discord: Yes, too much.

Additional Information: Well, don't have much to say. Been an HQ in a Car based group. I am 15. Huge roleplayer.

:car:

• 3 weeks later...

Nickname: s18>xJuDe|TF

Account name: JudeObiasca

Languages: Italian-English-Tagalog

How long have you been playing SAES: 3 weeks ago , but i have an account since 2015

How long have you been playing MTA: same as above

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame: 8/10

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it: 8/10 . every other day im RPing with my friends or someone

Explain what is [4x4] role: AWD role is that to go on offroading with offroad vehicles and dirt bikes if we really want to have fun. Furthermore they like to drift around San Andreas and especially in cities like Whestone, Red county and Tierra Robada. they do there stunts and parties on weekends and impress the tourists that will come to them.

Current memberships :
~[Cluckin' Bell]~(orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange)
~[The Forgotten]~(navy)

Rate your Map Knowledge skills: 9/10
Rate your driving skills: 8/10

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group: Because im always drifting and im quite good at driving

Strengths: Driving-Shooting-Killing-Teamworking-Roleplaying-Drifting-Parachuting

Weaknesses: I don't have weaknesses

Reason for application: i want to apply for 4x4 because my all car has AWD and i like to drift , ride etc...

Are you active on Discord: Everyday

Additional Information: --

Spoiler Text

• 5 months later...

@xJuDe said in [4x4] All-Wheel-Drive | Official Topic:

Nickname: s18>xJuDe|TF

Account name: JudeObiasca

Languages: Italian-English-Tagalog

How long have you been playing SAES: 3 weeks ago , but i have an account since 2015

How long have you been playing MTA: same as above

How would you rate your activity on forums and ingame: 8/10

Rate your RP skills and explain with details about it: 8/10 . every other day im RPing with my friends or someone

Explain what is [4x4] role: AWD role is that to go on offroading with offroad vehicles and dirt bikes if we really want to have fun. Furthermore they like to drift around San Andreas and especially in cities like Whestone, Red county and Tierra Robada. they do there stunts and parties on weekends and impress the tourists that will come to them.

Current memberships :
~[Cluckin' Bell]~(orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange,orange)
~[The Forgotten]~(navy)

Rate your Map Knowledge skills: 9/10
Rate your driving skills: 8/10

Why do you think you're suitable for this sort of group: Because im always drifting and im quite good at driving

Strengths: Driving-Shooting-Killing-Teamworking-Roleplaying-Drifting-Parachuting

Weaknesses: I don't have weaknesses

Reason for application: i want to apply for 4x4 because my all car has AWD and i like to drift , ride etc...

Are you active on Discord: Everyday

Additional Information: --

Spoiler Text

We'd like to inform you that we have recieved your application and we apologize for the late reply, but if you're still interested, quote this post.