New forum discussion

Angelo

@Note
Nigga, I don't wanna sound like I believe you a big noob but I just posted the 'banner' or 'second profile picture' today, after I saw this post and by using the phone version.

So, unless you saying SAES is being racist to you, which I would support 100%, I don't have seen/experienced the problem myself. But I'll give it a try on the PC version, gimme a sec.

Well, I just had a Sporting CP banner and changed to some crappy BASTAGE one to prove @Note he was wrong but somehow I have the same problem. @Brophy check if there is any cooldown to the uploads.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The speed of the site beats all the negatives.

I believe the group's font under the profile picture could be better? At least for the DONATOR one. It kinda looks squeezed in. Maybe add a lil character spacing

The person setting up the forum should be able to do this at the same time for you.

We cannot automate this unless we enable people to create their own groups again, but as last week proved, people cant be trusted to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

@brophy said in New forum discussion:

The person setting up the forum should be able to do this at the same time for you.

We cannot automate this unless we enable people to create their own groups again, but as last week proved, people cant be trusted to do it.

If you enable people to create their own groups, it should be as well limited, not to make just random groups which doesn't even exists on the server.

I believe this forum provided a solution to some big issues regarding groups/gangs/squads sub-forums such as passwords leakage and getting the forum locked every while which was annoying, in addition to requesting for moderation actions for new HQs and so on. I think the forum is good, maybe sub forums within groups sub forums are not done yet (such as HQs sub forums) also not being able to have public sub forums like some groups used to have are the only issues I can see.
Yeah was about to forget, also getting notification for every new activity in this forum is also bit annoying. Other than these issues I think that the forum is good and may overcome the old forum due to the new sub forums features.

Public sub forums are easily made, its just a case of setting the right permissions (Again let me know if you need any changes made).
But yes getting notifications for every dumbass spam post is a bit of a pisser.
alt text