New forum discussion

Angelo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Brophy, this new system forces a forum creation per group which may not be convenient and/or practical. What about people who want to create sub forums in their organisation forum that are made for organisation purpous only or that is open to public such as an application/recruitment sub forum?

Also, this system allows anyone to create a group which means the ability for anyone to create a sub forum. Isn't that a bad thing to have when there are hundreds of players, I can see this abused causing a huge amount of useless forums around.

At last, the current system forces the sub forum that is created along with a group to be created in one specific forum. What if I wanted to make a squad with the forum being inside RPG Policing ?

As for your last point we're considering having all group forums under the same section whether squad, gang or company and you'll only be able to see the ones you're part of. If that's the case then TSG, RPG etc previous police shit will be moved under the same forum aswell

I agree with Angelo, for me as a group owner I just had my group forum a month ago it it has 2 private subforums and one subforum for applications but this new system just messes everything, I suggest bringing back the old forums system not merging squads, groups and gangs forums together this sucks tbh

@Brophy I have a problem with background picture on profile. I have no problem with avatar it stays like I want it to be but background picture doesn't change and it's annoying me, whenever I replace the background picture new one disappears after I click to refresh I don't know what to do with it.

I have obviously tried that, @kipt
Now I'm facing this problem with profile picture too. Perhaps this has something to do with not being able to upload content anymore to forums which limits us from using more than 1 picture? @Brophy