Alex' application for SAM

alt text
Section A: Information:
Nickname: OC|>Alex

Account name: alex0107

Primary Language: Bulgarian

Current S/G/C and rank: OverdoseCrime

Other RP groups you're in: IAC

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) San Adreas Medics are doctors who we need.We need help when we are severely injured.If we die, they are coming with the ambulance and reviving us. In other words, that's a role play group of doctors in San Andreas .

Why was SAM founded? SAM is founded to help people who are injured . They also are trying to revive the people and doing it.

What is the SAM motto? The motto of San Adreas Medics is Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? SAM is founded by Dr.Joe.
alt text

Section B: Theory:
1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: I will use Helicopters and planes, because cars can't drive on earthquake. I will call to all medics to come in Los Santos and put men and women in helicopters and planes. After that to go in San Fierro's hospital and revive. When earthquake stoped we will go with them in Los Santos again.

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: I would react so that I can quickly summon up three or four of my colleagues to come with me to the ambulance and go to the bank.When we go to the bank, take the cops and get them a quick help until we get to the hospital.Once we get to the hospital, we put them in a room where we'll put them down or inject to get them sleeping and operating them so they do not feel pain.Once we get to the hospital, we put them in a room where we'll put them down or inject to get them sleeping and operating them so they do not feel pain.There must be a few doctors in the room, with two of us putting the instruments in, and the others operating the patient.After the surgery, if it's okay, we'll leave him in the hospital for a few days.Later after the days have passed and the patient is well we will write it down and let him go.We will, of course, recommend that he be more careful.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: I would react so that I can quickly summon up three or four of my colleagues to come with me to the ambulance and go to the bank.When we go to the bank, take the cops and get them a quick help until we get to the hospital.Once we get to the hospital, we put them in a room where we'll put them down or inject to get them sleeping and operating them so they do not feel pain.Once we get to the hospital, we put them in a room where we'll put them down or inject to get them sleeping and operating them so they do not feel pain.There must be a few doctors in the room, with two of us putting the instruments in, and the others operating the patient.After the surgery, if it's okay, we'll leave him in the hospital for a few days.Later after the days have passed and the patient is well we will write it down and let him go.We will, of course, recommend that he be more careful.
alt text

Section C : Aptitudes:
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will apologize to him. Everyone is learning from his mistakes. It won't happened again.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? Sometimes I'm bored and wanna work more. I want to help people. After every SR there are people with low health and now I'm free. That's why I'm applying today.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strenghts are: Flying,driving,teamwork,loyalty,activity,roleplaying and shooting. I don't see any weaknesses

4.Why should we accept you to our team? You should accept me, becauase I'm active and want to help people. Also I was in SAM before the summer.
~Thanks for Reading~
alt text

alt text
Participant: @Dystrex
Story: I got call from someone who needs help. He was injured at jefferson motel. I helped him to get in the ambulance. We went to Los Santos' hospital. His leg was almost broken and was bleeding. It was infected, but fixed it. Then I putted bandages. It was difficult for him to walk, but he can. Then with the ambulance I drove him to his house. He thanked me and I left him.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/qRK1Ck3
alt text