Sou

Your ingame username: thedamnboss

Your ingame alias: Sou

Your real name: Mohamed

Your year of birth: 2002

Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian

Country of residence: Tunisia

Language skills: I speak three languages. Arabic, which is my mother tongue; English, at a very decent level; and French, not so fluently but I can manage myself pretty well.

English Proficiency: Very proficient.

How long you have been playing: I have been playing since January of 2016, making it almost three years.

Your strengths: I am mature and respectful towards everyone. I understand when I'm required to get serious and when I'm allowed to joke around. I always seek to accomplish any tasks to the best of my abilities, no matter how long it may take. That's pretty much all there is.

Your weaknesses: Sometimes I can put up with people that purposely tend to annoy me and get on my nerves, and other times I can be so quick-tempered that I can't stand a soul. It mostly depends on what I'm going through that day.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): CS

Teamspeak Installed: Yes

Discord Installed: Yes

Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes, but I wouldn't say all the time. I mostly only interfere when I am called or needed.

Reason for application: I figured I might try my chances and see if I can step up my game. I've also been so fed up with the unavailability of admins at times when an admin is most needed, as well as the slow processing of reports... sometimes.

Unique qualities you can offer: Activity, maturity, patience, fairness, and efficiency; all together.

Server Memberships: I'm an active member of SWAT, Desert Eagles, Military-Civilian Components as a unit leader, Homeland Security, Secret Service, San Andreas Interceptors, San Andreas Fire Department and raceTECH.

Additional information: I cannot think of any - necessary - additional information, but I'm willing to answer any questions, should there be any.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I was admin-jailed once for helping a criminal escape from cops (with me being a cop); at least that is the one punishment I can remember, in addition to a couple of mutes for not speaking English on the main chat.

Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned twice;

• The first ban was in May 2016, because of multi-accounting.

• The second ban was in May 2017, because I was suspected of helping someone evade his ban.

Are you a muslim?: Yes, I am.

• 2 weeks later...