Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

1 Personal information.
#Name: Travis

Game name: SparkyFastKiller
Argentina Nationality
Ability to speak English (1-10): 10
2 information in the game.
How long do you play in SAESRPG ?: I have been playing since 2017 or I could be considered an old player so to speak
In what other gangs / squadrons / companies have you been and been expelled? I was with FeX and Auto Plunders
DO you have Discord and a microphone that works ?: yes
How many hours a week do you play ?: Well, every day I have to dedicate about 6 hours to the game if there are 42 hours a week
What are your strengths and weaknesses ?: My strengths are the RP, driving and good treatment with people and my weaknesses are the high ping that sometimes interferes
and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ ?: I was doing some Robbing and I like the acctivity so i figerd to join you guys and I also like your activity, I have been looking forward to sending an application in for you guys to give it my all to just join you guys. and it is a very active gang and I like your leader Maka.
Can you bring something specific to our gang ?: I can bring you a lot but a lot of activity and especially companionship and respect for others
#: What is the role play ?: Is to act as if you were in the same situation and in real life
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto ?: The BloodZ RP is selling different types of drugs. BloodZ never leaves a brother behind and always works as a team. Everyone who comes to the neighborhood will face death.
#: What do you do if they kill you to death ?: I give you a warning but I usually let them pass, I don't like to report players
#: What do you do if you see someone who violates a rule?: Same as the previous question

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Travis I am Argentinian, most of my week is to play in saes have fun and I love to Also be a civilian but mostly a bloodz if i can get in., I always make time to be a FeX and a Auto plunders. if i get in i will make time for bloodz if i get in i will probably put more hours into Bloodz then any of the other two groups.

@maggie1234 said in BloodZ - Level 1:

1 Personal information.
#Name: Travis

Game name: SparkyFastKiller
Argentina Nationality
Ability to speak English (1-10): 10
2 information in the game.
How long do you play in SAESRPG ?: I have been playing since 2017 or I could be considered an old player so to speak
In what other gangs / squadrons / companies have you been and been expelled? I was with FeX and Auto Plunders
DO you have Discord and a microphone that works ?: yes
How many hours a week do you play ?: Well, every day I have to dedicate about 6 hours to the game if there are 42 hours a week
What are your strengths and weaknesses ?: My strengths are the RP, driving and good treatment with people and my weaknesses are the high ping that sometimes interferes
and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ ?: I was doing some Robbing and I like the acctivity so i figerd to join you guys and I also like your activity, I have been looking forward to sending an application in for you guys to give it my all to just join you guys. and it is a very active gang and I like your leader Maka.
Can you bring something specific to our gang ?: I can bring you a lot but a lot of activity and especially companionship and respect for others
#: What is the role play ?: Is to act as if you were in the same situation and in real life
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto ?: The BloodZ RP is selling different types of drugs. BloodZ never leaves a brother behind and always works as a team. Everyone who comes to the neighborhood will face death.
#: What do you do if they kill you to death ?: I give you a warning but I usually let them pass, I don't like to report players
#: What do you do if you see someone who violates a rule?: Same as the previous question

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Travis I am Argentinian, most of my week is to play in saes have fun and I love to Also be a civilian but mostly a bloodz if i can get in., I always make time to be a FeX and a Auto plunders. if i get in i will make time for bloodz if i get in i will probably put more hours into Bloodz then any of the other two groups.

Unfortunately, the gang is dead you can remove your application

Hello everyone, as a former vL, I've never had a chance to thank everyone for everything they did. All the hard times we went through and all the good times we had together. But every story has its ending... Sadly our path ended unexpectedly. So I would like to thank every former BloodZ member & people that helped with the gang. Well gang is dead, but memories stay forever, and I would like to share for the last time a few unforgettable moments:
alt text
alt text
alt text
~[~ 5 poppin, 6 droppin ~]~(red)
Thank you all !!!

• 2 months later...

Re: BloodZ - Level 1

1. Personal Information
    Name: Franklyn(Frank)

Username: FranklynStein

Ingame Name: FranklynStein

Nationality: Thai

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7/10

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 10:45

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: N/A

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: Around 10 hours a day

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strength: Active and Open minded Weakness: Queit

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I waiting for this gang for a long time, because I just wondered where the bloodz at if we had cripz

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: BloodZ is CripZ rival, so everytime we see CripZ we gon yelled SuuWhoop and kill them all

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I know that BloodZ still a small gang, but one day you and I gonna make this gang become the most notorious gang by my real life gang experience.

Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?: I like all of them, but if i had to choose one it would be Rolling 20'

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: Yeah, if we see someone in Blue it meant that are a CripZ and we have to kill them all.

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? To be a part of your role

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Our gang RP is dealing a drug and killing the Blue if they get in our hood. Our motto is "Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast "

Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Killing or destroying someone vehicle without a reason

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Report them

Tell us something about yourself: Hi, Im Franklyn and Im 17 y/o from Thailand. I had be part of gang with some of my friend in my school in America, so I know how to gang work.

• 4 weeks later...