Top Posters In This Topic

1. Personal Information

Username: GickNarza696969

Ingame Name: GickNarza

Nationality: US

Capability to talk english (1-10): 10

1. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: A week

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: None and nope

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes to both

How many hours a week do you play?: 10-20

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I can shoot, although i suck at giving callouts.

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: My two friends, Hartman and Viral.

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: The best god damn gang in San Andreas.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Pretty good at shooting

Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?: Drug Dealer

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: Fuck blue

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? Acting/playing a character you're not in a game.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: RP: Drug Dealin, Theft, Gangbangin and Kidnapping. Motto: Hit 'em hard, and hit 'em fast.

Who is BloodZ's leader? BloodZ>Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Report or contact Admin if he continues.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Contact an Admin or make a report.

Name: Marcus Black

Username: Hoshino

Ingame Name: Gho$t

Nationality: Black/african american

Capability to talk english (1-10): 10

1. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: Almost every day

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: None

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: 2 to 3 hrs

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Good listening and thinking. Combat needs a little work. Excellent driver.

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: CripZ were being difficult and mean to me when i asked simple questions.

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: BloodZ is a community united by brotherhood made to fight against oppressors and reign in power.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I can supply guns when needed in jobs and events.

Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?: Rollin 20's Neighborhood BloodZ

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: Yes

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? Fictional storytelling

What is our Gang RP and Motto?:RP: Drug Dealin, Theft, Gangbangin and Kidnapping. Motto: Hit 'em hard, and hit 'em fast.

Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: take a screenshot and report it to staff.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Report them as soon as possible.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a comedian and a kool dude to be around

If you want your application to be considered, please post a photo of a blood gang member with spoiler:https://i.imgur.com/xtsp45O.png

@Hoshino Thanks for your application towards our gang. Finally someone used the latest application format on our topic, but something really annoys us, that you wanted to join our worst enemies cripz. Thats the only negative thing about you at the moment, because we dont and never will like them just like other 90% of the server. We have decided to give your application a ~[PENDING]~(orange) status. We expect from you some efforts and explanation in game.

1. Personal Information

Name: Zan

Username: zanpro

Ingame Name: Zan

Nationality: Slovene

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7

2. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I started in 2015 with my friends.

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: GXT, OC-kicked

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: 30

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Shooting, driving and fast learning.

3. Gang and random questions

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I love the gang and red colour.

Describe in your own words what is BloodZ: BloodZ is a drug dealing. They like to gangbang other players.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Activity, help and loyalty.

Which set would you like to join ( listed under RP section) ?: ~[Rollin 20's Neighborhood BloodZ.]~(red)

Do you agree that Blue color is strictly forbidden in our gang?: ~[Yes, fuck the crabz.]~(red)

4. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? Roleplay is something you can do in real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: ~[Motto is Hit em' up and Hit em' fast.]~(red)

Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Report.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Warn or report.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Zan. Im 16 years old. I study mechatronics. I like to play MTA and League of Legends with my friends.

Im sorry for leaving BloodZ behind and joining OC. I will try to be loyal this time.

Personal Information
Name:Egoist
Username:Egoist01

Ingame Name:Iskender

Nationality:Algerien

Capability to talk english (1-10):7

In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?:5 years
What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:N/A

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?:ye sure

How many hours a week do you play?:in day 4-5 hours

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:my strengths: I am good at driving and aiming away from the police, and my weakness is that I fear death

Gang and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ?:Because it is a very great gang and inspired me because I was in it before

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: i will bring RPs and Actives and i am a good player and i hope join BLoodZ and i will bring it some from my Expreniece and I love Bloodz

Answer the following as good as you can:
What is Roleplay?Roleplay means doing something you can do in real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?:The RP of BloodZ is selling different kinds of drugs. BloodZ are located in the west coast, they never leave a brother behind and always work as a team. Everyone that comes to the hood will face death.

Who is BloodZ's leader? BloodZ>Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: i take SS and i will report him

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?:Just same as above . Take a screenshot and report , but if he is new player i will teach him more stuff like read rules . what to do if you get deathmatched.

Tell us something about yourself:my name iskender and i life in algerien and i can speak english and arabic and i am in school and i have 18 years old and i have 2 brother and i playing football and i am god in it.

#1 Personal Information.
#Name: Marko
#Ingame Name: Slech
#Age: 14
#Nationality: Bulgarian
#Capability to talk english (1-10): 8-9

#2 In-Game information.
#How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 5-6 hours a day.
#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: N/A

#Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes, I do:slehbg#5139
#How many hours a week do you play?: I can play for 30 to 35 hours a week.
#What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strenghts are roleplay, driving,communicating . My weaknesses are shooting need improving,running away from the police.

#3 Gang and random questions.
#What made you want to join BloodZ?: I think its a gang . My second reason is to help you grow.My third reasons is to get glory.
#Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: The most important things I can bring to the gang is my experience and activity. I have been playing here for a long time and I got some skills. That includes roleplay.

Answer the following as good as you can:
#: What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is when a player is acting a certain role example:Policeman
#: What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The RP of BloodZ is selling different kinds of drugs. BloodZ are located in the west coast, they never leave a brother behind and always work as a team.
#: What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I warn the player that has done it and the next time he does the same I report him.
#: What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?:If they are a new member of SAES i will give them a warning,and make them read the servers rules-F1.
#Tell us something about yourself: I am chilled guy and very funny, i can bring glory to this gang.I can get on task fairly quickly and i can get along with other players.