Makaveli

1. Personal Information

Name: Gonalo Martins

Username: MisBob

Ingame Name: BobEsponja

Nationality: Portuguese

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7

1. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I started in 2014 until 2016 (more or less) but then i stopped playing for a while. Now, im back in 2019.

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: I already been in another server on Yakuza, back to 2012, and a few that i can't remember.

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes, i have.

How many hours a week do you play?: 6 / 7 hours, more or less, depends how much work i have to do.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Honestly, i havent played for a while, but with a bit of dedication by my side and a few hours, i can get back to where i was. I was good with car driving, sniper shooting and tactics. The rest, that doesnt count as a in-game skill, is the respect and loyalty i have for others. My weaknesses are motorcycle driving, free fall with parachute, planes and helicopter.

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: Because is a good gang, with a great storyline and roleplay. Other reason is the nostalgic part of being part of a gang. I also have a friend (Kage) that recommended me.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Like i said in my strengths and weaknesses quote, with a bit of dedication by my side, i can be a good help for the gang and bring one more guy with a great sense of humor and experience.

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? Roleplay is an real life action that can be replicated to the in-game life, causing the in-game experience way more realistic.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Motto: ''Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast.'' The most important thing about being part of the BloodZ is to never leave a brother behind and always work as a team. BloodZ are planted down in the west of Los Santos, and the main RP is selling different types of drugs. Better no one coming to our hood cause they will be facing death!

Who is BloodZ's leader? The BloodZ's leader is Makaveli.

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Well, if i get deathmatched by the first time, i tell the respective player to stop shooting me. I explain him, because he can be new at the server. If the player persist shooting me, i screenshot and report him.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Well, i first explain him that he/she is breaking a rule. If he/she persists, i screenshot and report him.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Gonalo, i have 18 years old and i live in Portugal. I currently studying programming and information technologies. My hobbies are playing piano, playing games and sometimes read poetry. I do crossfit and my favourite colective sport is basketball.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Picanto Hello and thank you for your interest in BloodZ. Unfortunately i have to tell you, that you do not meet the requirements we are looking for. That for you are ~[DENIED]~(red). And your sentence got me worried :
#What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:) "No, I never liked playing this game and I love to make problems with the server"

alt text
Name: Mehdi

Username: midoprock

Ingame Name: Sanfara

Nationality: Tunisia

Capability to talk english (1-10): 8.5

2**. In-Game information**
How long do you play on SAESRPG?:
From 2016
What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:
LCDP:dead
NCI: dead
ICE: if was inactive and i got bored
SAFP: left To help a gang

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes i do

How many hours a week do you play?:
Well actually im studying so i dont play too much but in holidays i play 7hours In the day
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: im good at RP,killing cops using combat shotgun and doing drive by and my strengths are lag

3. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?:
To Be honest the first Time when i hanged with bloodz i feel like i need To join this strong gang also members are Nice and respectful and i see that bloodz can deal with all kind of RP which is somthing i like it
**Can you bring anything specific to our gang?:**es cz im a good ice cold killa and a loyal player and i will help bloodz and protect it from the enemies also im a hard working Player .

4. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? Role Play is acting like in real life such as using animations and using /me

What is our Gang RP and Motto?:
'Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast.'' is the bloodz motto
Bloodz most RP is selling drugs and gangs they made their own drugs and guns and also bloodz can deal with all types of rps such as kidnapping,killing....

Who is BloodZ's leader? Bloodz>makavali

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: capturing the player using f12 then /report him

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: telling him To stop and if he dont i report him.

Tell us something about yourself: my name is Mehdi im 19 years old i like playing video games. Also im a good membre and loyal too.

@Makaveli said in BloodZ:

1. Personal Information
    Name: Teodor
    Username: rexo223
    Ingame Name: rexo223
    Nationality: Bulgarian
    Capability to talk english (1-10): 6,5

2. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 1/2 months
    What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: I have not been kicked by any g/s/c, because I have not been
    Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes
    How many hours a week do you play?: I don't know but I play everyday
    What are your strengths and weaknesses?: S kill people, rob banks and stores and driving , W police

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I want to join, because I have not been to g/s/c and i'm curious
    Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: i can bring activity helping this gang with my skills , loyalty, events etc..

What is Roleplay? game like as real life
    What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The motto is "Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast" but for the RP I don't know much but I know, that this gang is located in west coast, when everybody coming in our hood we will kim him, we act like brothers and never leave behind.
    Who is BloodZ's leader? I don't know
    What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I will report the guy start this and take screenshot
    What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I will tell to the admin
    Tell us something about yourself: Hello, my name is Teodor, I'm 16, I'm living in Bulgaria in the capital Sofia, I train combat sambo, I play in SAES everyday and I like it, because this server is like a real life and I have what to do!

1. Personal Information
    Name: Jaka

Username: JakaBest

Ingame Name: Jaka

Nationality: Slovenian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I started in 2015, with my friends.

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: N/A

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes.

How many hours a week do you play?: 25.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strenghts: Shooting and driving. Dont have any weakneses.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I like this gang and friends recomended me to join.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Im a good gangmate and I dont like blue colour.

What is Roleplay? Roleplay is acting like in real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: our Motto is Hit em' up and Hit em' fast. We are deling with drugs.

Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli.

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Report.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Report.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Jaka. I am 16 years old. I love hanging with gang members and I like to play GTA San Andreas.

Name: fares

Username: LourdMrad

Ingame Name: 189|GangStar

Nationality: Tunisian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 9

1. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 2019

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: i did not join any g_o_s and i haven't been kicked

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes

How many hours a week do you play?:i play like 9hours only on Saturday and holidays

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I'm good at shooting others from the window of the car and my weaknesses is lag and drop fps

What made you want to join BloodZ?: this is my first time to join a gang so i wanna begin by a good gang and also i have friends at this gang

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I'm a loyal member so i can do anything you want like killing ; rubbering.......

What is Roleplay?: is to simulate the real life but in game

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: the motto is:Hit em up and hit em fast ; and bloodz can deal withe all kind of rp such as kidnapping an buying weapons

Who is BloodZ's leader?: bloodz > makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: report who killed me

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: tell him to stop

Tell us something about yourself: so my name is fares i love crim life i start playing tis game at 2019

Name: Ayoub.

Username: The-Best.

Ingame Name: 189|The-Best.

Nationality: ALgiria.

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7/10.

In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: i have playing in SAES:RPG since 2017.

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?:
ICE: i left ICE bcz its Inactive and i want to Try for Crim Side too.
CDC: i left bcz All brazilian i cant understand theyr Language and i want to back to cop side.
TST:I Left bcz its inactive and i have a problem with members TST.

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes .I have, (The-Best1
#6794).

How many hours a week do you play?:i play 6-7Hours only.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I'm good at my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas. arresting etc.Paracheting.
What made you want to join BloodZ?: because this gang is active and I also want to help her and give her everything I have and take level one.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I want her member to give her everything she wants and I am able to do so and also respect her and her members.....

Answer the following as good as you can:
What is Roleplay?: Role-Play Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: the motto is:our Motto is Hit em' up and Hit em' fast. We are deling with drugs.

Who is BloodZ's leader?: leader is Makaveli.

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I will tell you that this is not allowed and if I continue I will inform you.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Tell him not to do next time and stop.

Tell us something about yourself: My Name is Ayoub,I am 16 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a Cop and I believe I will improve myself over time.

@The-Best1 Where do I even begin? You left TST and said you are going to help us... we accepted you. 1 day after u suddenly left us, and got invited back to TST. (probably nobody even knows about you being in BloodZ) Now you left them again, applied for FBI and The~LakeSide~Crew, and now here you are yet again... Im sorry but you are ~[DENIED]~(red) and dont even bother applying for us ever again.

1. Personal Information
    Name: Antonio
    Username: Toni
    Ingame Name: izlatko
    Nationality: Croatian
    Capability to talk english (1-10): 8

2. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: 5 years
    What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: I dont want to saying here, its personal
    Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes I got discord bum I dont have microphone
    How many hours a week do you play?: I am not playing a lot cause of job.
    What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: Driving, Roleplaying, teamwork, shooting. Weaknesses: Playing with lag sometimes

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I want to join BloodZ cause I like their roleplay and also in gang are very awesome people with who can do anything ingame.
    Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I will try to bring more activity, loyalty and maturity

What is Roleplay? Roleplay is acting ingame like in real life.
    What is our Gang RP and Motto?: BloodZ are selling kind of drugs. They are family located in west Los Santos. Also they are doing jobs together cause in family you have to watch out on each other.
    Who is BloodZ's leader? BloodZ leader is Makaveli
    What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I will take screenshot and report it to admins.
    What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I will tell him that he is breaking a rule
    Tell us something about yourself: My name is Antonio and I am 17 years old. I am coming from Croatia. In my free time I like to play games but sometimes I dont have free time cause of job. Also at weekend I like to go out with my friends.