bachwa

Your ingame username: Maleta26
Your ingame alias: Bachwa
Your real name: Nikola Maletic
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Bosnian
Country of residence: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Language skills: Native language - Serbian. Fluent in English. Capable of understanding Russian, a bit of Spanish and German.
English Proficiency: 10/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2013 unofficially.
Your strengths: My biggest strength is my ability to always remain calm and unbiased. I usually take my time when I'm deciding something important and tend not to make hasty decisions. I'm loyal and trustworthy, capable of communicating with anyone. Concept of motivation doesn't really exist in my mind, I'm more about "just doing it", and yes, that includes all of "it". I also got plenty of free time, hope that helps.
Your weaknesses: I was too kind at times, to people who maybe haven't deserved it. My jokes can sometimes be too offensive, but I'm willing to stop as soon as you let me know that you don't like it. I can sometimes come across as a racist, shovinist, stubborn or hateful... But I'm really not like that. People generally have a totally wrong opinion about me, and I have no idea where that stems from.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): CS

Teamspeak Installed: Yes
Discord Installed: Yes
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Lately due to my inactivity, I admit I wasn't as involved as I used to be. But I'm generally very well known on SAES Discord, I was one of the pioneers of the community who used it. Now, since I'm back to the game, and Discord... I am going to use the program as frequently as possible.

Reason for application: I like helping people. I've used my platforms given to me by G6 (and LWS back in the day) to help as many people as I could. The entire community knows that I've never been the kind of person who would refuse to help anyone. Besides that, I believe that I have certain qualities which I can offer, which I hardly recognize with other applicants. And honestly, just like everyone, I would like to make a progress in my SAES "Career", which has been very stagnant for the last year or two. I want to make my playtime as enjoyable as possible, and this is the way to go about it.
Unique qualities you can offer: I'm trustworthy and loyal. Much more than people tend to think. You can assign me with a task and count on it to be done. I'm capable of communicating with everyone, regardless of their English proficiency, or willingness to talk. I'm very good at "reading between the lines", and I can recognize the situation and foresee things coming before they actually happen. Always in good mood and ready to joke around and have fun. I used to be the dankest and the most hardcore memer back in the day. Now I'm just a regular bloke with a huge D. (D stands for depression)

Server Memberships: Organization Zero, CLO, G6, RaceTech, [maybe] Cuban Cars (technically I should be, but haven't really checked)

Additional information: I was inactive for some time (not fully though, I was playing occasionally). But since a month or so, I am to be considered fully back and active.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Couple adminjails here and there, most of them courtesy of nemesis. Nothing extreme.
Previous (legitimate) bans: none

Are you a muslim?: Almost shot Nemesis in the head once. That's as close to Muslim as I ever got.
ps. would I really be here if I was, or would I be somewhere bombin n shid

• 3 weeks later...

Good application and I'm sure you'll struggle to make a joke "too offensive" to other staff members! Just try and be a bit nicer to the new players though, eh.

Granted previous activity is a bit on the questionable side but from what I'm gathering your reputation precedes you. Willing to offer you a chance, don't let me down.

And you should've shot Nemesis in the head

alt text