Element's Application for Community Staff.

Element

Your ingame username: denis10
Your ingame alias: Element.
Your real name: Denis.
Your year of birth: 1997.
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Israeli.
Country of residence: Israel.
Language skills: Hebrew, English, and Russian.
English Proficiency: Well, I've pretty good English Proficiency (I won't say perfect, but considering the fact that this is not my native language, I would say that am on a fairly high level and my control of language is very good) after all there is always room to learn and improve and of course get better. On a scale from 1-10, I would say 9/10.

How long you have been playing: I started playing on SAES:RPG since 2010 (So almost 9 years).

Your strengths: My strengths can be described In many different ways. To start off, I am a mature, patient, and a kind player who likes to help everyone as much as possible. I am a person who thinks his presence in SAES could make a difference as a Staff member. I am a guy who can turn an argument into an agreement. I can be described as a helpful, friendly, calm and patient player, who is willing to help everyone with their needs. One of my best strengths is, I can become someones friend very easily and I have a lot of patience when It comes to listening to someone who Is In need of my attention, even If I do not understand what they are saying at first (Due to his bad English), I always find a way to help and satisfy the player.

Your weaknesses: In my book's weaknesses don't exist, they are things we have to improve on. One point that I have to improve on is, I'm too kind to other people. In other words, I am sometimes too soft and people take advantage of that. (But in any case it does not affect me negatively)

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES) : Community Staff.

Teamspeak Installed: Yes.
Discord Installed: Yes.
Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: The reason for my community staff application Is built from several things. I'm playing In MTA:SA and especially in SAES:RPG for a long time. and as a Community Staff, I can apply all of my knowledge and my huge experience in the server which has accumulated over the years to the rest of the players, especially the new ones. I sure that I have a lot to offer from my skills and strengths. most of the time I'm really helpful and useful, and I think I'm ready enough for this job.

Unique qualities you can offer: I can offer a person with great loyalty, dedication, leadership ability, a very mature, patient and tolerant person who has the highest work and performance links, who does everything in the best way possible and at the highest level, as a very active player in the server, forum, and discord Has a lot of experience and knowledge in everything related to RPG and SAES in itself.

Server Memberships:

• Special Weapons And Tactics. (SWAT-HQ)

• Government. (Chief Of Staff)

• Pro Cop. (PC-Officer)

• Desert Eagles. (DE-Naval Unit)

• Military Civilian Components. (MCC-Sergeant)

• Homeland Security. (HLS-TRU Commander)

• San Andreas Interceptors. (SAI-Trooper)

• Cunning Stunts. (CS-HQ)

• Donator (SAES Donator)

• Enternia. (E-Caporegime)

• InvestArms Corporation. (IAC-HQ)

• San Andreas Pirates. (SAP-HQ)

• Taxi El Centrino. (TEC-Driver)

Additional information: So as I stated before, my name is Denis I'm 21 years old [22 in January] living in Israel and I recently completed my military service (After 3 years-thank god) I served as a ground soldier (In Assault Unit called "Nahal Brigade"), and now I'm planning to pursue academic studies and work of course.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

Are you a muslim? : No, I'm a jew. :D

Best regards,

Denis/Element.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty good app. As I've said to a lot of others with as many groups as yours, I would recommend maybe focusing particularly on one or two of those groups that you're already HQ in (which is a lot) and helping to improve it to show everyone what you're capable of. In your current state of affairs with that many groups, I highly doubt you're paying each and every one the correct amount of attention that you should.
Holding a good position within a decent group honestly helps more than you think by both getting your name out there and demonstrating key skills and of course you can't lead/manage a successful group without demonstrating your helpfulness.

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
Best of luck next time!

alt text