Crank's Pro Cop Application

Crank

PART I: Introduction

Nickname: Crank
Account name: hateyou
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Known as the German nazi on the server, I have been playing on the server for over 10 years. I am a calm and collected person, but I do not refrain from cracking a few mother jokes or speaking the truth when it has to be said.

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?:
I do have a couple of radio binds, yes.

Current Squad: SWAT
Approximate date of joining: 19th of July
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: N/A

Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: Yes, I left copside to do a last adventure with my own created gang, Rogue 21.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?: Almost 10 years ago for excessive deathmatching.

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?:
I have.
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?:

• Must have a handler. Must stay with the handler. Must listen to the handler.
  • Must act appropriately.
  • No arresting.
  • No talking

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4:
ProCops must offer criminals, who are being pursued by them, a chance to surrender. This offer is signalled through two warning binds, to which the criminal must respond in time; otherwise, the ProCop is eligible to arrest the criminal.
Rule number 5: Criminals should be given the chance to respond to ProCop instructions. Spamming PC binds is not permitted.
Rule number 7: After achieving ProCop status, newly joined ProCops will be placed on a two-week probation period, during which they must wear the appropriate probation tags.
Rule number 9: Becoming a member of the PC forum group is mandatory. Without it, PC members cannot be identified, and if removal is imminent or proof of PC membership is required, the necessary steps cannot be taken. If a PC member is not signed in at any point, they may be removed.

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example: /me commands are used in roleplay situations on the server. When a person uses /me, he/she is talking about him/herself. Generally, actions or emotions are displayed through /me.

For example:

• /me is visibly sceptical.
  • /me feels anxious.
  • /me takes out his breathalyzer and places it over the mouth of the suspect for the person to blow into it.
  • /me salutes

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example: Objects, other people, environmental situations or anything else can be described through /do. When comparing /do with /me, /do is not centred on the personal character, but more on everything around the character. I mostly use it to ask questions to the other RP participants for a more interactive RP experience.

• /do Can Officer.Crank spot anything suspicious inside the car?
  • /do Does Officer Crank smell anything suspicious?
  • /do Is the object on fire?
  • /do The house is visibly on fire.
  • /do Officer Cranks vehicle is damaged.

Final Confirmation:

Crank, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,

Crank

Edited by Crank
  • Like 5
  • Moist 1

Dear Applicant

As you have passed the in-game testing stage, we would like to congratulate you for obtaining the PC Diploma.

Regards

Phrost / Rieeria
SAPD Staff