*HANDCAM* Suspect trainer destroys safes under 20 seconds

bazuka36

33 minutes ago, bazuka36 said:

ok, Dregular, Xoedar, ClauDe, Dollaz, ZeroX, AndreX, PoxeR, Eminem, Rabbit, .mickey, Dwayne, 2Dreamy, Franklin

Damn bro, thanks for digging all that information up, you forgot I was Jizzy at the beginning as well tho, if only I wasn't 8-12 years old at that time it would've been a good comeback from you.

2 hours ago, Franklin said:

Damn bro, thanks for digging all that information up, you forgot I was Jizzy at the beginning as well tho, if only I wasn't 8-12 years old at that time it would've been a good comeback from you.

I'm so sorry! Anyways I saw that you recently made a gang, goodluck! I hope it won't endup like Hell Raisers MC, The Wild One's, Renegade Rebels, Mayans Motorcycle club, MisCudi, Gangster Demons, The Lost MC, Original Gangsters, Madrid Gangsters and Royal Snakes!

• Haha 7
  • Moist 1

2 hours ago, bazuka36 said:

I'm so sorry! Anyways I saw that you recently made a gang, goodluck! I hope it won't endup like Hell Raisers MC, The Wild One's, Renegade Rebels, Mayans Motorcycle club, MisCudi, Gangster Demons, The Lost MC, Original Gangsters, Madrid Gangsters and Royal Snakes!

I get it bud, you're a grown ass man with no job and have too much time to dig up all this information, but if you're gonna be a smartass, at least have the correct information. I think it's best if you take your cracking skills to find an accounting job and when you get that handled, you can contact me in private and I will set up a diet plan for you since I can tell you have a lot of body fat that needs getting rid of. I know it's embarrassing that an 18 year old will give you advice when you just tried to diss him for the actions that he made when he was 12, but it's okay, we all have a rough period of time in our lives. ❀

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, bazuka36 said:

Thanks for advice bro, it worked

IoEWB6H.jpeg

Like I said, grown ass man having to prove himself in a 20 year old server in a 20 year old game

Your forearms be lacking lil bro, didn't know it was possible to be the opposite of popeyespacer.png

Edited by Franklin

39 minutes ago, Franklin said:

Like I said, grown ass man having to prove himself in a 20 year old server in a 20 year old game

Your forearms be lacking lil bro, didn't know it was possible to be the opposite of popeyespacer.png

Stop changing the topic! This video and topic was posted to show my innocence in response to my latest ban! If you have the notion that I am a grown ass man you better start preparing and leaving my topic alone, because you will be one too in just 3 years if you're really 18 (πŸ˜„)!