Acidus's Pro Cop application

Posted (edited)

PART I: Introduction
Nickname:Acidus
Account name:acidus
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself:

Hi,Im Acidus I am a student that living a clasical student life. I love playing basketball in real life and playing video games most importantly SAES.

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?: Yes i have the RP binds.
Current Squad: FBI
Approximate date of joining: September 9th 2023
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: N/A.

Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: Im not a ex-PC member
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?:No,I have'nt

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?: Yes i read the entirety of the Pro Cops Guide
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?: You need to get a handler to spawn as a Dog
You need to act like a dog.You cant talk in Localchart and mainchat
You can only sit on the back doors.Because of that rule you need a car with 4 doors.
You should listen to your handler
You cant arrest anyone while spawned as a dog

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4:While in a pursuit with someone you should give them a chance by using at least 2 binds. And make sure that you use the proper bind with situation.
Rule number 5:Make sure that you dont spam RP bind's. The crim's must be focused on the game and cant see the chat. give them some time.
Rule number 7: You should use probation tag(which lasts two weeks after you join) or your roleplay name on this timeline for making easily to identify on the server
Rule number 9:After you joined PC, you must fill the sign in form. if you dont fill the form it may be cause your removal from PC. In case if you are removed from a mistake with  PC you have no legal proofs that you were in PC before. You cannot edit your sign forum after you submitted it. If you try to do that it can be count as a fraud.

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example: /me command is used for most of characters visible emotion or action. It will improve RP
session
/me Checks the licence and registration
/me Writes a ticket for speeding

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example: /do command is used for showing the situation of your character and object's nearby. You can use /do command for ask other players situatation./do command makes the RP more realistic and details.
/do Should i write a ticket for him?
/do Can i trust him?
/do Should i check his alcohol?

Final Confirmation:

I, Acidus, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,

Acidus.

Edited by Acidus
  • Like 1