Wickness' Pro Cop Application

PART I: Introduction

Nickname: [FBI]Wickness
Account name: Wickness
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Hello, this is Wickness also known as BM. I have been playing MTA/SAMP proactively since 2008, spent 10k hours in a different server. I created my SAES account in 2017 and joined FBI in 2018. I quit the game to focus on IRL stuff for a couple of years and I am back active since April 2024.

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?:
Yes

Current Squad: FBI
Approximate date of joining: 2018 initially - April 2024 after a long inactivity - no history of other squads/gangs, born FBI.
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: N/A

Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: No I have never been a PC.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?:  Not that I remember here.

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?:
Yes I have.
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?: You must act upon your role. You cannot spawn without having a handler alongside. All communications must be in private. Dogs can travel on the backseat of a 4-door vehicle.

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4:
Always offer a chance to surrender during a pursuit. (/sur takes 75% off the jail time)
Rule number 5: Do not rush, give suspects some time to acknowledge your instructions/orders and do NOT spam binds.
Rule number 7: Need to be clearly identified as a PC with the necessary name tags. There will be a 2-week probation period after joining.
Rule number 9: Once invited, must sign in on the PC forum. Failure to adhere this rule might end up with a removal and in case of a mistake, all legal documents/proofs might get lost indefinitely.

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example:  It is used to describe the current action/reaction we are taking/giving. This might be a physical and/or visible expression.

/me reaches to his pocket

/me grabs the evidence

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example: It is used to describe the objects around the character, might also be used to ask questions.

/do would we find anything in this safe

/do CCTV footage will be taken

Final Confirmation:

I Wickness, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,

Wickness

• Like 4