KingBob's Pro Cop Application

BOB

PART I: Introduction

Nickname: KingBob
Account name: rabyewiw
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself:
 Hello! I'm Wassim, but you might know me as KingBob. I started playing SAES back in 2019. I am from Tunisia, specifically Sousse. In my leisure time, I love playing video games

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?: Yes

Current Squad: S.W.A.T
Approximate date of joining:26/12/2023
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: i joined via SAPA Course 

Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: N/A
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?:2years ago for Doxxing

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?: yes
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?: Only appear when accompanied by a handler and stay near them at all times. Dogs are not allowed to make arrests, and communication should be limited to private messages

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4:At the beginning of a chase, offer the pursued individual a chance to surrender using the '/sur' command, which grants a 75% reduction in jail time. Pro Cop protocol involves issuing two warnings via binds, with the second warning being the final opportunity for the criminal. Use roleplay binds for roleplay chases and standard binds for regular pursuits to clearly communicate intentions
Rule number 5:Give suspects ample time to respond to your instructions. Avoid repeatedly sending your PC binds, as suspects may not be able to read the chat immediately during a chase. Allow them enough time to read and choose whether to cooperate.
Rule number 7:During the first 2-week probation period after joining Pro Cops, use the tag Name|PC* for easy identification. When performing duties as a Pro Cop, make sure you are easily recognizable by your roleplay name or regular server nickname
Rule number 9:After receiving the invitation, promptly Sign-in the PC Forum

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example:
The /me command is typically used to indicate performing an action or describing your character's actions in a narrative format. It enhances immersive storytelling and interaction within the role-playing environment.
Examples

/me gives back his driving license 

/me Grabs the document

/me walks back to his car

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example:
The /do command is commonly used to provide additional details or context to a situation, enriching the role-playing experience by offering more information about the surroundings.
Examples :

/do  Roadblocks would be placed

/do Would there be any punishments?

/do would i find any illegal objects in the vehicle?

Final Confirmation:

I KingBob, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,
KingBob

Edited by BOB
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...