Aveyro's Pro Cop Application

Posted (edited)

PART I: Introduction

Nickname: Aveyro.
Account name: sayebelpropyakhra123.
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Hello, I'm Aveyro, an eighteen-year-old player with over six years of dedicated experience on this server. This journey, coupled with my involvement in past memberships, has not only fostered a strong sense of responsibility but also enhanced my organizational abilities. Indeed, I owe much of my growth to the invaluable experiences gathered in this game. 

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?:
I do.

Current Squad: S.W.A.T.
Approximate date of joining: April the 10th, but I've been in SAPA since the 3rd.
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: N/A.

Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: No.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?: Yes, I faced a ban due to a bug exploit at the end of summer 2023.

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?: I have.
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?: When spawning as a dog, ensure you're paired with a designated police handler who understands the rules. Dogs are expected to remain by their handler's side, obey their commands, and refrain from making arrests. To maintain immersion, communication should be limited to private chats.

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4: 
In chases, always offer suspects a chance to surrender. You must give two warnings, with the second as the final chance before the consequences. Use roleplay binds for immersive chases and standard binds for regular pursuits.
Rule number 5: When dealing with suspects, make sure they have enough time to respond to instructions. They may not always immediately read chat messages during chases. Therefore, provide them with the necessary time to decide on cooperation.
Rule number 7: Throughout gameplay, ensure you're easily recognizable either by your roleplay name or regular server nickname. Special considerations apply during the probation period.
Rule number 9: Promptly sign in at the PC Forum upon invitation. Failure to do so may lead to removal, and editing your sign-in afterward is not allowed.

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example: It is used to describe character actions during roleplay interactions, such as:

/me turns on the police siren and signals the vehicle to pull over to the side of the road.

/me exits the police vehicle and approaches the driver's side of the stopped car.

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example: It is used to provide additional context or description during roleplay interactions. It's typically used alongside the /me command to describe the environment, objects, or relevant details.
For example:

/do Suspect has a a record of DUI?
/do Is the alcohol content in the air the legal limit of 0.08%?

Final Confirmation:

I, Aveyro, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,

Aveyro

Edited by Aveyro
  • Like 12