Epichu's Pro Cop Application

Posted (edited)

PART I: Introduction

Nickname: Epichu
Account name: hyperman112
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Im 22 year old, working 12h daily mostly 4-6 days in a week. Im living with my gf and  2 year old dog. Mostly when I'm not at work I just sleep or play games and chill with friends. Working fulltime in Industrial Fire Dept. and freetime in Volunteer Fire Dept.

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?: Yes

Current Squad: SWAT
Approximate date of joining: 11.06.2023
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: I were invited, so I don't have link to the application.

Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: No.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?: No.

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?: Yes.
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?: You're only allowed to spawn as police dog, when you got a handler.
You're not allowed to talk in localchat while spawned as dog, prefer using private chat.
You should also always listen your handler and be with your handler.

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4: As PC member you should give atleast one chance for criminals to surrender before arrest.
Rule number 5: You should give criminals time to react your commands, since if you're driving you dont read chat whole time.
Rule number 7: As PC probie you should wear PC* tag for 2 weeks. For Squad members as Squad|Name|PC* and for non squad members Name|PC*.
Rule number 9: When you get invited to PC you're required to login to PC-Forum, failure to do so can get you removed from PC. You're not allowed to edit you're information what you have gave at first time.

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example: Usage of /me command is for action what you do as 3rd person.

/me slowly approaches the suspect's vehicle and touches the rear light
/me grabs the documents and starts to walk slowly towards the patrol vehicle

/me runs the documents through the system

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example: /do command is for explaining the surrounding, enviroment or a situation around you.

/do Would the system show any active warrants and documents valid?
/do Would I find any illegal items in the vehicle?
/do Would I see anything illegal or open alcohol bottles in the vehicle?

Final Confirmation:

Epichu, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,

Epichu

Edited by Epichu
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @Epichu

After carefuly reviewing your application, we've decided to go forward with it.

Please find any of the PC testers ingame.

Phrost

SAPD Staff

• Like 1