A sad letter from Mr Payne

IG8820

Hello guys,

I guess I don't really know how start this. I'm sat right now at my desk; just 'reflecting' I guess. I hope I'm someone who's made a difference on SAES (whether for better or worse). But anyway, as the clich goes, I guess this is either where my story ends or takes a break from being written.

For those who may perhaps know me a little more personally, you'd understand that this year has been incredibly rough with the likes of my crumbling love life and family life. I've gone from fits of depressions to just a general numbness to the world around me. And to be honest, SAES has really helped in some of those times with such a bright community. I know I can be a cunt a lot of the time, but I genuinely appreciate everyone I've met during my journey.

As of recently, I've began falling back into my kind of depressive state and as a result I'm generally balancing my life on a thin line. I hope those who are around me, will understand that it is best I take a break from any sort of long-term gaming/ commitments to SAES. This is not just due to the fact that I'm quite apathetic and unmotivated, it's also to ensure that I don't clog up certain groups and the FBI with my poor activity and inability to work. I know that perhaps a HQ from one of the groups I'm in is sharpening their sword and got their finger ready on the kick button; but I'd like to think that my situation will be understood. This isn't necessarily goodbye forever. I may be back in a few weeks or a few months seeing how my life unfolds.

As of now, I will remain as the FBI Director for a purely administrative role until our new HQ is comfortable and when I see someone who will continue the FBI in my stead. As for my other groups/ HQ roles within those groups, I'd like to talk to you guys on a individual basis to see what you'd like to do. I understand, especially for DE, it can be quite infuriating to have appointed someone to such a prestigious role only for them to ask to take a step back.

If you've gotten this far, well done.

With sincere thanks,
Payne (IG8820)

Well your not my favorite person, But its just sad to see anyone is pain or being sad. Well hopefully you don't leave SAES like come visit everyone once in a while. And i hope everything goes good in your life, It really gets sometimes real hard in real life, Well all the best for everything you got in coming and good luck!

Press F to pay respect
Well, I do hope that you come back soon because some of the best moments from my SAES career are connected with you such as patrolling around as DoJ and making some filthy shit.
Ill miss that agent who fucks around and annoys everyone

It is a shocking news for many people that a man of honour leaving but life need some changes and different paths, So i wish best of luck mate & you were a great man to me with some dignity. Will miss ya bud and try to come back so you can shock us again.

There's only one way to go after you're in the bottom, and it is up there. Keep fighting and don't give up, good things come after a rough time, and after you learn from all the things you might be experiencing. Stay strong, and take care mate, hope to see you again.