Closed Organisation  ·  49 members

Underground Empire

Underground Empire - Media Archive

Ammar

alt text
~[Participants]~(maroon,maroon,maroon,maroon,maroon) : @flappppyyy @Reus

~[Role Play Story]~(#61240e,maroon,maroon,maroon,maroon,maroon,maroon,maroon,black,black,black,black,black,black,red,red,red,red,red,maroon,sienna) :
-I was a member of the biggest and most dangerous gangs all over San Andreas were called "Underground Empire" and on a tired day I noticed that the group had to change the private motorbike owned by the gang so I had to call my friend who belongs to the band our ally and Called " Organization Zero" He asked me to sell him some taboos, such as weapons and drugs, and I agreed and it became almost serious. We determined the appropriate timing for the delivery and the headquarters where the transaction will take place.
Tomorrow, at the appointed time, I went to the promised place and met my friend. After a long talk about the conditions of the gangsters, my friend introduced me to motorcycles. I chose two of the same kind and the high Quality. after 5 minutes I entered my car inside the warehouse and in complete secrecy. I showed him weapons and drugs. he bought 56 pistols at the price of one dollar and 50 pills of narcotic drugs. before i return to the headquarters of my organization he asked me if he can me help with moving the two motorbikes to our headquarters as an expression of. When we arrived,I thanked Them for their work until they left to their base .

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::