Elias's Pro Cop Application

Elias

PART I: Introduction

Nickname: Elias
Account name: eliasmajid31
In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: My real name is Elias, and I reside in Sweden. I work full time but spend a lot of time on the computer during my free time. I enjoy learning new stuff and trying new experiences. I started playing on SAES back in 2012 but have over the years been both active and inactive. Other than that I also enjoy riding my motorcycle during the summer.

PART II: Background check

Do you have RP binds?: Yes

Current Squad: FBI
Approximate date of joining: 16th February (SAPA, joined FBI 28/2 the same day I left SAPA so no time squadless)
Link to your application for the squad that you are currently a member of: NA

Are you an ex-PC member? If yes, why were you removed?: Yes, I was removed due to joining a gang
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why and when?: No

PART III : Rules check 

Have you read the entirety of the "Pro Cops Guide" topic?: Yes
What are the rules for the Dog spawn?:

You are not allowed to spawn without a handler.
Act the role
Dont arrest
Stay with handler
Listen to handler
No speaking in public chats.

Briefly explain the following rules in your own words:

Rule number 4: Always offer the criminal a chance to /sur.
Rule number 5: Allow time to react to instructions given during a chase.
Rule number 7:  If accepted into PC use the |PC* tag for 2 weeks.
Rule number 9: Sign in to the PC forums when accepted into PC.

PART IV: Roleplay commands

Explain how and when the /me command is used. Include an example:

The command /me is used to show an action that is not rendered within the game. For example there is no way to write down on an actual notepad in the game. To build an immersion you would use the /me command and maybe add an animation to create the action within the game.

/me writes down the suspects name on his notepad.

Explain how and when the /do command is used. Include an example:

The command /do is to confirm/offer a direction on how the RP is going to go this needs to be paired with a /me command and then the /do command to check for success or if it happens. 

/me tries to handcuff the resisting suspect
/do do I succeed.

Final Confirmation:

I Elias, swear that all the information provided in this application is only the truth and nothing but the truth.

With this application I promise to act in accordance with the rules and regulations at all times, to perform my duties professionally and to never misuse the equipment or means provided to me by the San Andreas Police Department

I swear to protect the innocent and uphold the law of the state of San Andreas and the constitution of the United States of America.

Solemnly,

Elias

Edited by Elias
  • Like 1
  • Moist 1

• 4 weeks later...

Dear @Elias

Thanks for applying to join ProCop (PC), also sorry for the late response. We've reviewed your application and identified some areas that require attention.

Firstly, please provide more detailed and explicit explanations of the rules.

Please make these adjustments (edit your application), and we will review it again.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Rieeria

SAPD Staff

• 3 weeks later...