Your ingame username: ghostpro222
Your ingame alias: Weppo
Your real name: Leon
Your DOB: 17/11/99 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dutch
Country of residence: The Netherlands
Language skills: Fluent in Dutch and English
English Proficiency: I'd say that I am proficient in both verbal and written communication

How long you have been playing: Originally since 2012. But everyone would only remember me from 2020 onwards
Your strengths: I like to believe that I have great problem solving skills, when having to deal with other people. I always try to fix issues and problems with the person in question myself before asking others to intervene with the issue, whether it be new or older players (un)knowingly doing things which they aren't supposed to do or if they don't know how things work around the server. My first reaction has always been to try and talk with people and teaching them a better way to ensure everyone has a pleasant experience playing on the server. During my time as HQ in various organisations and a squad I've always tried to treat everyone with the same amount of respect. Being unbiased and honest are in my opinion my two qualities which many people respect me for both in game and in real life. Not just this but also having enough patience with people who struggle in English communication have helped me become a good leadership figure and helped me contribute to other players in trying to achieve what they want. Being active both in game, forums and discord resulted in me having good knowledge of the community. I've joined many groups which have resulted in me talking and playing with lots of different people and making lots of new friends along the way. But it has also made me familiar with most if not all of the gameplay features and rules the server has to offer, even the lesser-known/unwritten ones. As I am a Urban Designer/Architect in real life one of my passions is with making new things, in MTA I've used the map editor for smaller and large structures and bases. While this isn't a requirement for CS it is something unique I wanted to mention.
Your weaknesses: When debating with others I may come off as strong and can be portrayed as a cunt, however this is not my intention. It has happened in the past and probably might happen in the future but my goal is never to attack people directly, but to solve the matter at hand in the most just way. I'm aware of this shortcoming and have learned how to handle myself better and portray more patience and be more communicative with others. If need be, I can also use intermediaries for resolving an issue if I feel that I may be getting too involved into the issue at hand.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I've been active on the server for a long time, playing with lots of different people in lots of different settings. I've made a lot of friends so far and I'd like to extend my service to the server and its community besides just playing, talking and helping others with minor questions and/or requests. I know most if not all the rules and I'd like to think this would make me a good candidate for strengthening the CS team.

Unique qualities you can offer: As HQ and member in both a squad and many many groups I've familiarised myself in all the rules. I am a quick learner and if given the opportunity would like to contribute were I can. Even outside the standard CS duties such as designing and providing services from the MTA editor.

Server Memberships: FBI - HQ; SS - Director; Gov - president; ZIP - sHQ; HLS - Agent; DE - Flight Lieutenant; and others I am retired or semi-inactive in.
Additional information: My name is Leon and 24 years old, im working in the architecture branch in the Netherlands. My speciality being on urban / landscape design and citizen participation. I like to get carried away with designing and coming up with creative ideas and suggestions in games aswell which lead me to the MTA(and other games) map editor from time to time. While gaming I like to talk to people which is why you'll find me in voice channels if the opportunity arises.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: 1 warning and an adminjail a long time ago for minor rulebreaks. Also got an aj/kick once by accident during admin event.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A
  • Like 22
  • Sad 1