Your ingame username: mertt
Your ingame alias: FoxZilla
Your real name: Mert
Your DOB: 02/05/03 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: Turkish and English
English Proficiency: I have received a long-term English education and I have a proficiency above B2 level.

How long you have been playing: I've been playing at SAES since 2011.
Your strengths: Being on this server for a long time allows me to get to know many people and establish stronger communication. This strong communication helps me to be a good mediator in solving problems and it makes me to know how to treat to people, so solving problems becomes easier and smoother. Apart from this, since I can focus on more than one place, I do not get caught up in the game and disrupt the requirements of my task, and I can easily deal with the messages coming from Discord.
Your weaknesses: When I start a job, I want to do it in the best way possible, and for this reason, when I start something new, I always do that job for a while without a break after a while this job will bore me a little, and will recover after a short while and then it continues as it should be. Other than that, I am a perfectionist person. I try to make everything perfect, but I do this to reduce the risk of making mistakes rather than being perfect. The bottom line is that I hesitate to make mistakes, so I am cautious when necessary. This behavior may cause me to ask too many questions and tire people out a bit.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I have been a player of this server for a long time and I would like to take a more active and different role in the operation of the server. It would be a pleasure for me. I've been playing on this server all this time and there's almost nothing I haven't done. I would be very pleased to take part in this task, which I have been passionate about for a long time and have not had the opportunity to do. In the past, I was rejected in my applications due to my lack of time, but now I want to work in this position because I have a lot of time.

Unique qualities you can offer: I skip the things that everyone has to do, such as activity and quality service, and tell you directly what I can offer differently. I am a researcher person, so when I am in such a position within the server, I can contribute more to the server. To give an example, I prepared a file about potential changes in the civilian professions I had done in the past and contacted Jonas, but we could not make much progress in the following days due to busy schedules. It will be much more effective when I am in such a position in matters such as advancing and completing such situations, as I will be more active and enthusiastic.

Server Memberships: AA - Member | LWS - HQ | CC - Mechanico | ZIP - Worker | ALT - Trucker | SAI - Trooper | TMH - Master Petrolhead | rTECH - Racer | SAS - Honorary |
Additional information: I answered the questions meticulously, so I don't have anything to add. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Since 2011, I have received three AJs, one mute in 2018, and one warning in 2021.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I didn't get banned.

Edited by FoxZilla
  • Like 19
  • Sad 1
  • Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png