Renegades | Level 1 Application

Stay

YV3FkwF.png

February 04, 2024

Loyalty unites us, strength defines us / La lealtad nos une, La fuerza nos define

Click here to visit our Official Discord Server
Criminal Portafolio - Click here for Activity.

Gang Name
Renegados.

Gang Motto
Loyalty unites us, Strength defines us

Gang Level

Gang Identification
R|Name|Rank (For non-probationary members)
R*|Name (Probationary)

#E8DCB9 (Bold #E8DCB9)

Gang Territory 
Next to Los Santos International Airport

Gang Top Hierarchy
Founding Fathers - @Stay @I-Gun @Stark @Douglass Tekemo

HQ Team -  @Stark @Douglass @I-Gun @Stay @Felito

cjUhoiu.png

Renegades first generation of smugglers arrived in San Andreas from different countries. Namely Dominican Republic, Venezuela and Mexico. The members had a strong history of taking over territories and having also a special hierarchy trained to get the job done, they took various businesses into possession such as V-Rock motel in Las Vegas and other local shops and this drew attention to the feds. One late afternoon, we were ambushed by SWAT team, most of our new fresh blood managed to get away but the top hierarchy got took under custody. Everyone assumed that might have been the end of the organization.

Undisputed Command was a paramilitary gang that was created by el General Marulanda, General Gonzales, and the Comandantes de la cruz. Two known and respected brothers from Dominican Republic. Undisputed Command was known to be a furious Spanish gang that gained respect of other known gangs. The General Marulanda passed away and General Gonzales was killed the two brothers had to disappear from San Andreas.

Undisputed Command old commander in chief, Stay, and another known respected criminal member, I-Gun, had reunited after several years of being incarcerated in federal prison and they came formed one gang, which was known was Renegades which in Spanish is Renegados. I-gun and his right hand man, Stark and Gucci, both shared their thoughts and previous gang and street experiences. Along with another top respected member, Douglass, former paramilitary member who was one of the best cocaine smugglers. They knew this plan would work out efficiently, I-gun having been controlling the streets of Dominican Republic along his right hand man, Stark, and this formed the gang with the top priority of taking over any other gang that opposes from its plan.

Nuestro objetivo principal / Our main goal

Having all members been part of a paramilitary and having street experience, we aim to provide the best production of cocaine. We are a paramilitary gang and we perform all type of criminal activities. Having drawn attention, we aim to provide as low information possible to stay under the radar. We are delicate, professional and have top quality production.

FCdxzi7.png

YYEIc1G.pngbsjwNY4.jpg

wlgAEeI.png

Lider / Cabezilla - Level 7

@Stay Flag, venezuela
@I-Gun Dominican, flag, republic

Vice Lider / Cabezilla - Level 6

@Stark 
Flag, usa

Cabezilla / Headquarter - Level 5

@Douglass 
Flag, usa
@Stark Flag, usa
@Felito Flag, usa

Leales / Loyal  RM & HM - Level 4

@tkm1n 
Flag, nicaragua
@chafloque

Confiables / Trusted - Level 3

@Elite Dominican, flag, republic
@biaancac Dominican, flag, republic
@gucci Dominican, flag, republic
@Troyano 
Flag, mexico

Sangre Leal / Loyal Blood - Level 2

@smash 
Canada, flag
@Sicario

Nueva Sangre / New Blood - Level 1

@Dominic Dominican, flag, republic
@Ovallees 
Colombia, flag
@MarksMan 
@Fuegoo

Reclutas / Recruits - Level 0

@hazah 
Canada, flag
@leham Canada, flag
@Owenth2
@Hatim
@MrBlue
@BrayG
@falsetto

25 Members.

DdATEvx.png

The recruitment is OPENED. Copy the format below and answer it to the best of your knowledge. 

- You must be 16 years or older to apply for our organization
- You must understand and follow the rules and laws of the server
- You must have not been part of another gang for the past 30 days
- You must be part of our Discord server
- Any applications that has been copied will be rejected and applicant can be subject to blacklist (if HQ decides)

Nickname:
Past gang membership(s):
Why do you want to become part of us / reason for your application:
Define us based on what you read about our history:

Edited by Stay
  • Like 21

• 2 weeks later...