Kopernik| Media Archive

Rieeria

jnm2e4F.gif

Date: 04/02/2024
Participants:
 -
Story: It was a classic hot Sunday. I was waiting for an order from "Kopernik Pizza" to arrive, and my boss informed me that the order had arrived. After getting the location and price information,I waited for the pizza to be prepared. After taking the pizza and putting it in the bag of my motorcycle, I set off to the given address. The address was inside an apartment building. I went to the address nervously, knocked on the door and waited for 5 minutes, but no one answered the door. I called the person first, the phone rang, but no one answered the door. Then I called the boss and he said to me, "Wait a little longer, if no one answers, come back." After waiting for about 15 more minutes, I put the order in the bag of the motorcycle and headed back to the "Kopernik Pizza".
  • Like 1

jnm2e4F.gif

Date: 04/02/2024
Participants:
 -
Story:While I was sitting at home watching TV, suddenly a phone call came in and the person who called was the boss. ""You need to come to Kopernik Pizza immediately, there are too many orders coming in, couriers can't keep up."said. I immediately changed my clothes, jumped into my car and drove off.I came to the "Kopernik Pizza" and the boss gave me 7 pizzas and their address. I immediately put it in my bike bag and set off. After taking all the orders, I went to the store and gave the money I had earned all day to the boss, took my money and headed home tired.
Edited by schwaring
  • Like 2

jnm2e4F.gif

Date: 5/02/2024
Participants:
 -
Story: While sitting and waiting for orders, Pizza maker Miltingary receives a new order. He takes the order from the chef, hops on his motorcycle, and sets off towards the given address. On the way, he feels bored and decides to put on his headphones. Getting lost in the music, his attention wavers. He accidentally collides with a traffic light, falls to the ground, and loses consciousness. Since the accident happens in a secluded area, there is no one around to witness it. When Miltingary opens his eyes, he realizes that several hours have passed. He gets back on his motorcycle and heads to the address where the order was placed. However, to his surprise, the order was not for a specific house but for a street, and the customers had left due to the prolonged wait. Miltingary returns to the shop and gets into an argument with the chef.

KOPERNIK-SAES

Date: 05/02/24
Participants: @sayliski
Story: 

"Slice and Deliver"

In the bustling cityscape of Kopernik, where the aroma of freshly baked pizzas dances through the air, I, a dedicated courier, embarked on another evening of delivering culinary delights. Clad in the unmistakable Kopernik uniform, I approached the pizzeria, ready for the night's orders.

The kitchen buzzed with activity as chefs crafted each pizza with precision and care. The scent of melting cheese and savory toppings wafted around, tempting anyone within range. With the orders neatly packed in thermal bags, I loaded up my trusty delivery vehicle, ready to hit the streets.

Navigating the lively city, I weaved through traffic, my car becoming a mobile haven for the delicious cargo. The phone buzzed with orders, each destination a new adventure. Arriving at each doorstep, I greeted customers with a warm smile, presenting them with the culinary creations from Kopernik's kitchen.

The essence of Kopernik wasn't just in the pizzas; it was in the joy delivered with each box. Whether it was a classic Margherita or an adventurous BBQ Chicken, every pizza carried the spirit of Kopernik's commitment to bringing smiles through the love of good food.

And so, under the moonlit sky, I continued my journey, a courier on a mission to spread the joy of Kopernik in LVX, one delicious slice at a time.

Screens:
Spoiler

dSEJqnn.pngXQzhyiy.png55Xwagj.pngXDlAbax.pngRMJAHwf.pngsElCBZw.pngXxLij5w.png3G6CT6s.pngM5m3vJe.png

• Like 2

jnm2e4F.gif

Date: 06/02/2024
Participants:
 Slapbobs
Story: It was a classic Tuesday, I came to work early and was sitting at the table watching "Behzat Ç". The boss called me and said, "Our store in Las Venturas has run out of supplies, you need to take supplies there immediately." I immediately loaded the excess supplies from the store into the truck and set off. When I was on the LS-LV highway, an armed man turned me around, held his gun to my face and checked the trunk of the car. He was surprised when he saw the supplies in the trunk, and he pointed the gun at my face again and angrily said, "Where are the drugs!" said. I said tearfully, "I don't know where the drugs are, I'm just carrying supplies." The person was convinced and told me, "Get out of here now!" said. I quickly got into my car and drove to the store in Las Venturas. After delivering the materials, returning to Los Santos, I told my boss about the problems and asked for 2 days off.
  • Like 3

jnm2e4F.gif

Date: 6/02/2024
Participants:
 @SlapBobs
Story: While sitting in the pizzeria as usual, Pizza maker Miltingary receives an order. He takes the order, hops on his motorcycle, and hits the road towards the given address. Upon arrival, he sees the customer waiting at the door. Miltingary hands over the pizza and asks for payment, but the customer insists on not paying. Miltingary persists in asking for the payment. The customer then pulls out a gun, points it at Miltingary, and demands all the money he has on him. Reluctantly, Miltingary hands over the money. The man takes the money and instructs Miltingary to leave. As Miltingary turns around and starts walking away, the man decides to enter his house. Seizing the opportunity, Miltingary swiftly turns back, hits the man on the head, rendering him unconscious. He takes the money from the man, along with his own, and quickly gets back on his motorcycle, heading back to Kopernik Pizza.
  • Like 2

jnm2e4F.gif

Date: 6/02/2024
Participants:
 -
Story: On an scorching hot day, Miltingary sits at Kopernik Pizza, waiting for orders. The heat is unbearable. An order comes in, and Miltingary takes it, loading it onto his van. The order is from a man at the beach. Miltingary heads towards the shore, placing the order on his van. Upon reaching the beach, he finds no one around. After waiting for a few minutes, the intense heat becomes overwhelming, and he feels on the verge of fainting. While waiting for the customer, he suddenly finds himself having jumped into the sea. After frolicking in the water for a while, he emerges from the sea. Unable to wait any longer, he heads back to Kopernik, leaving the beach behind.
Edited by Miltingary
  • Like 2

jnm2e4F.gif

Date: 7/02/2024
Participants:
 -
Story: Miltingary started his day early at Kopernik Pizza. The sun had just risen, but the temperature was rapidly rising. Before the pizzeria opened its doors, he was organizing orders and preparations. When an order came in, the workload increased, and Miltingary quickly took the order, hopping into his vehicle. Miltingary hit the road. However, succumbing to distraction during this routine delivery, he had an accident. The impact caused him to faint. When he woke up, he realized his vehicle had been stolen. Perplexed and angry, he set out to search for his vehicle but couldn't find any trace of it. Despite the disappointment of losing his vehicle, as the sun was setting, Miltingary returned to Kopernik Pizza on foot. Nevertheless, ready to start a new day and continue progressing despite the challenges he faced, Miltingary took another step forward, preserving his motivation.