3 Suggetions | Arms Rob | Plant Drugs | Strorage Guns in your Trunk

BasedGod

Question

Good evening, dear SAES Community,
my first idea would be (or I know this from a German server) that each gang has an armory with which the members can stock up on weapons.
And to fill the armory you have to loot certain weapon depots with several gang members.
You could do it like SR's.

My second suggestion :
I also know this from a German server where you could plant drugs somewhere in remote areas (lawns / sand areas) and then harvest them after so and so many hours. 
The longer they grow the more yield you get (maximum 24 hours they can grow)
during this time, however, other users can find your plantation and rip it off if you don't hide it well.
The drugs were then sold via nps that were always standing around somewhere on the server and you had to drive to the hotspots.

My third suggestion would be : 
How would it be if you could put things like weapons or something in your trunk? 
Like a weapon storage in the car so you don't always have to look for a disk to take out weapons.
So every gang could load their gang car before Turf and take out weapons every now and then if they are needed.

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

Regarding your second suggestion:

This is something similar to what you see on GTA 5 servers too. I think it would be a great addition, to be honest.

It forces people to start exploring more, and it also gets criminals out of their "SR" -> "SR" -> "SR" loop.

I would love that, as a cop and as a criminal.

Furthermore, It would be nice if truckers were somehow introduced in this as well.
Currently, you're only able to do illegal loads, but they don't seem to be worth it if you compare it to the reward and the price of bribes
Maybe in the form of doing wholesale? Driving a truck to an airplane -> Delivering that airplane / heli to a remote location to sell?

• Like 3

Some advice, split your suggestions and add a poll next time. 

I find your first suggestion interesting but it lacks some explanation which is worrying considering it would effect the core gameplay.
So criminals spawn without weapons, and they can either fill up the armory of their gang, or buy them from arms dealers/ammonation? Although money is meaningless this would actually be a tiny tiny fix.

But how would it work for squads? Do they also have to raid locationd?
What about groups? DE CLO HLS SS OB etc.
Civilian groups? GXT ALT racer groups?

About your second suggestion.
The SA map isn't that big and I doubt you can even hide things that well unless you can use interiors. Which would defeat the competition as 99% of interiors are closed. 

I personally like the ideas but I think it needs a little more details on how this could be implomented into SAES.

Edited by Weppo
  • Like 2