Host elections?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Host elections?

• Yes
    • No

Question

Today there was a government event:
1.png

by participating at the event many players had the idea to host elections in SAES since the old government is corrupted and we believe its time for change.

In order to host elections 2 political parties should be created. Think about which party you would like to join and if anyone wants to help on this contact me to explain more info about the way we can do this.

Edited by chaplin
  • Like 3

3 answers to this question

Alright, partially discussed in discord but I'll state the obvious here again.

Government spawn is a RP SPAWN. If you dont like RP and have no interest in it, dont bother. other groups are dependend on this spawn. 

There are partial elections coming for all the inactive/removed senetors. And not all spots in the government have been filled either, so you can even join now if you wanted to. and I highly suggest you do if you want to RP. As it's very enjoyable. (you can also join now and leave for a different party later if you want to host your own party later)

If you read the 2 things above, then I'll followup with that there need to be 2 newly created parties before we can have elections again. So create a party with willing and active members and we can maybe get some new elections!

Edited by Weppo
  • Like 1