Username : batya8890
Country of Residence : Russia
Spoken Languages : Russian/English
Date of birth : 16.06.2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2015-16
Previous organisations : ICE,FBI

~[Miscellaneous questions ]~(silver)
Define The Company's role in one sentence :
The gang is engaged in murder, arms trade, blackmail,the main goal of the gang is to capture the whole world and become the most influential gang,the gang is engaged in illegal affairs in secret from the government, and also concludes alliances with other gangs.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :
This is a server rule violation (avoid arrest). If this happens, then I apologize to the police and give another $ 20,000.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :
I think I might be able to buy some time, and then start cooperating with them,thereby deceiving them, take them hostage and ask for ransom for two policemen.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :
A gang is a family, and in a family it is customary to forgive people.

Dear applicants,

Hereby I present to you the results of your applications to The Company.

@batya8890, your application has clearly been written with Google translate due to the many grammatical mistakes in it. Also, we do not believe that you are good enough to join our organisation. Therefore, you are Denied.

@Smot, from you, I would like to see more effort in the application. I have heard from my members that you seem to be a good person, however, with this application you are not going to cut it. Therefore, I give you 12 hours to edit your application into one that is acceptable. For now, your application stays unanswered.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Recruitment Manager and Honorary Member of The Company

Ingame name: mimyy

Username: mimyy

Country of Residence: Bulgaria

Spoken Languages: Bulgarian, English

Date of birth: 11 November 1999

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I am playing in SAES:RPG since last year December 2018

Previous organisations: N/A

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence:
TheCompany is an criminal organization and their role is assasinating important people , smuggling weapons, blackmailing important figures, either to expand their territory. They have a good story behind them and I think they will create even better ahead of time.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach?
I apologize to him by telling him that it was an accident. If he do not accept my apologies then i'll have to arrange. The important thing is that I gave them the right version of the story.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?:
I would use a smoke to distract the snipers and run for a cover, then i will call my fellas for help.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?:
I am going respect and teamwork with him. I would try to clarify things because we will be a team, everything must be clear.

Dear @Smot,

We have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. You are now Under Review. Please show yourself in the game with our members and we will make our final decision.

Good luck through the process.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Recruitment Manager and Honorary Member of The Company

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : Griffin
Username : zafer305
Country of Residence : Turkey
Spoken Languages : Turkish and Engilish
Date of birth : 21/09/1997
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I've been playing since 2014
Previous organisations :The Outfit

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence :The Company is an criminal organisation that wants to control San Andreas, by selling weapon and dealing with other gangs.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :First of all, I've never done anything like this in my career.But if I live like this, I'il talk to the police who reported me first.I'm sorry that I made such a mistake in a calm manner. And I pay as many stars as I have (for example, 16K if I have 42 stars).Then I tell the staff I did it by mistake and found a common way to report it to the person who reported it.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I raise my hands because it's impossible to get rid of those bullets.I'm trying not to panic.Because I'm not going to die of a mistake.When he sees my hands, he'il put their guns down.Then I might think about running away.First I look around (to find a comfortable way to escape) if I don't find it, I'll bribe the guys in front of me.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :I'il keep hating him, but there's nothing I can do.Because he decided the people in charge of my gang and invited them to the gang.I respect it and try not to see it as much as I can.

Regards
Griffin

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: My ingame name is reket.

Username: My username is mikupro.

Country of Residence: My county of Residence is Estonia.

Spoken Languages: I speak Estonian, English, a bit German and a bit of Russian.

Date of birth: My DoB is 20.05.2003. (dd/mm/yyyy)
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I am not sure about the exact date, it was somewhere in the middle of 2015.

Previous organisations: SAPA, BS, MMC, HRMC, OC, ThC

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company makes deals with gangs in order to take over the world, they smuggle arms, blackmail people, assassinate people, jail break and do money laundry

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?

I would tell him to wait at the cliff where I died, if he waits there I would go back there and do /sur so he could arrest me. If he still wants to report me, I would talk with an administrator so we could talk.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

I'd be slowly moving my eyes to see where the people with the weapons are, if I find them, I would attempt to shoot one of them, running into cover. Then I'd tell the leader of the meeting that this happened, if they come, we'd take them down and find out who they are. If they don't come, I'll have to do it myself. I'd run to the weapon room, taking a sniper rifle, then finding the best spot to take them out. If I succeed, I would call for assistance from The Company members immediately, if they have not come yet.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

I would try to talk to him, apologize and I would ask him to be friends again. If he doesn't want to be friends, I'd keep trying, if he still doesn't, I would try to hang out with him. Even after everything and he still doesn't want, I would still respect him.

Dear @reket,

Decent application, old member. Welcome back! Accepted

Dear @mimyy and @Smot,

Both of you have been hanging for a while and we really appreciate it. However the only obstacle right now is your experience. For this reason we have decided to extend your process a little bit more. Keep it up and keep learning, and you will be ThC in no time. Focus on:

• BR rules

• GR rules

• Turf rules

• Basic commands

The rules can be found in F1. Under review!

Dear @Griffin,

You applied again and clarified the issue we had with you. I appreciate that, and you got the experience ingame. Therefore, pending. Find a HQ ingame for a test

Ingame name: mimyy

Username: mimyy

Date of birth: 11 November 1999

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I am playing in SAES:RPG since last year December 2018

Miscellaneous questions

TheCompany is an criminal organization and their role is assasinating important people , smuggling weapons, blackmailing important figures, either to expand their territory. They have a good story behind them and I think they will create even better ahead of time.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach?
I apologize to him by telling him that it was an accident. If he do not accept my apologies then I will have to arrange. The important thing is that I gave them the right version of the story.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?:
I would use a smoke to distract the snipers and run for a cover, then i will call my guys for help.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?:
I am going respect and teamwork with him. I would try to clarify things because we will be a team, everything must be clear.

Ingame name: 203|JeSos

Username: JeSoS

Date of birth: 23 December 2007

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I am playing in SAES:RPG from the beginning of January 2019

Miscellaneous questions

TheCompany is an criminal organization and their role is assasinating important people , smuggling weapons, blackmailing important figures, either to expand their territory. They have a good
story behind them and I think they will create even better ahead of time.

I apologize to him by telling him that it was an accident. If he do not accept my apologies then I will have to arrange. The important thing is that I gave them the right version of the story.

I would use a smoke to distract the snipers and run for a cover, then i will call my team for help.

Dear @JeSoS,

Your application is still under the level we expect from our applicants. Also, you are quite young and we have had bad experiences with that. The answers you have given to our questions are also not correct in some cases and we ask you to describe our organisation in one sentence, not two. Therefore, I would like to give you the advice to show yourself ingame, think about your application more than 5 minutes, and to show that your age does not define your behaviour.

Without further a do, you are Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks from now.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Recruitment Manager & Honorary Member of The Company

Ingame name : Juke
Username : Surmso
Country of Residence : I currently reside in The Netherlands
Spoken Languages : Dutch, English, German
Date of birth : 28-02-1998
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I started playing in 2009 till 2012, I joined a different roleplay server till 2016. I stopped playing MTA completely early in 2016, and I have started to gain interest in the game since today.
Previous organisations : I have been in Hell Soldiers, AA and Black Bullets, but this was back in 2011 and I don't know if I am still allowed to recall those experiences.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence :
From what I'm reading it seems that The Company wants to become a superpower, The Company wants to achieve this by performing high quality top tier criminal tasks, whether it be through kidnapping citizens or goverment employees, smuggling dope or selling weapons. Or by performing other white collar crimes.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Whenever I get chased down by a law enforcement officer, I always try to avoid situations where I could die to either the environment or other deadly stuff. But let's say it does happen, and the LEO is threatening to report me. I would meet up with the LEO again and ask him if he wants to redo the roleplay scenario or if he wants to bribe me. At the end of the day, we're all here for a good time.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : It's hard for me to respond to a theoretical question like this because the recruiter and I both have very different scenes laid out in our heads. BUT assuming that I have already reached my car, I would probably get in the car as fast as I can, speed off quickly and start calling my ex gang members, I would tell them that there are armed men outside ready to open fire on anyone stepping out of the meeting area.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : No hatred or any other types of negative feelings should have a impact on our gangs relations. We should be able to trust eachother because sooner or later we need eachother. I would grab him aside and start laying out my feelings towards him. I would ask him if we could come to a conclusion to bring some peace into the air. After all, we're in the same boat.

Dear @Jukee,

You have written a really good application with feasible answers. Indeed in the third miscellaneous question, you have to see inside of my head to understand the answer. In this case, you would be out in the open without any cover. However, your answer was well written and build up just like the rest of your application. Therefore, we will give you Under Review. Show yourself to our members in-game and we will have a final vote about you.

Good luck with the rest of your recruitment process.

Yours sincerely,

Thing

Distinctive questions

• Ingame name : Lilskies

• Username : Mahdi444

• Country of Residence : Im living in Tunisia, exactly in sousse.

• Spoken Languages : I do speak English, Arabic and a bit Frensh.

• Date of birth : 28-01-2003

• Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I started playing SAES in summer 2017.

• Previous organisations : RKMC - ToB - ICE - TST - FBI - WA

• Miscellaneous questions

• Define The Company's role in one sentence : Well its more like a dealing gang, Like dealing with arms men and drugs dealers, also blackmailing people and jail breaking etc.

• You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : First off all , i go to him and apologize him saying that i didn't mean that , if he don't forgive me ,i'll call up an admin and explain him my position. And like that everything can go fine.

• You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : Well i'll act cool like i did not see them red dots, and try to get in touch with someone, if not slowly walk towards safety or pretend i am standing there and quickly run away from there.

• There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : ill Try To talk with him about our Problem and i will Try to find Somethink To correct that's Problems and i will i will respect him Like someone from my new family.

Dear @Lilskies,

The quality of this application is extremely low. Actually, it is not even close to the standards we expect. Writing with random capitals through sentences, numerous spelling and grammar mistakes, but also bad answers to our questions does not bring you anywhere near a positive result. We are also in doubt of your loyalty due to the reasons of leaving your previous organisations and getting kicked from our allies, the Wild Angels.

Therefore, we have decided that your application is Denied. In two weeks from now you are allowed to apply again. This does however require you to hang with us on a daily basis and your application should be improved a lot.

Good luck in your future and hopefully you understand what to do to improve yourself.

Yours sincerely,

Thing

Dear @Jukee,

We would like to congratulate and welcome you to The Company since you have passed our tests.

We wish you a good time and hope to have you with us for the long run.

Yours sincerely,

Thing

Distinctive questions

Ingame name:Im know as McJoni Ingame.
Username: My Username is boubi
Country of Residence: I am from Algeria
Spoken Languages: Arabic,Frensh and English.
Date of birth: 16/02/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:Maybe 2011-2012.
Previous organisations: Vendetta,CripZ,MMC,RDMC,The_Marilitos,FBI,OC,S~D.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is a syndicate that tries to dominate the field of crime with the support of other organizations

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: First thing,i would like to say that i will meet him for that accident, then offering him to arrest me or just to forgive me by withdrawing the report. If it does not appreciate, i will request (Staff/Admin) who's dealing with these reports to tell him the real accident how it is happend.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I doubt the car shield could save me. Then after that i would hide under the driving wheel and opening the door slowly, even the airbag could help a bit. After the getting-off the car slowly, then i would run fastest as i can.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?I would not do anything about him, in first case i will try to fix it up with him. And as they see him can be in the family, ofcours they will not be wrong. I wont make drama or making him bad between us it will be peaceful because he's already one of my family. And never being bad with him.

@Thing said in The Company:

@McJoni you should make your application readable, this is a maze when you don't keep the format we set, edit it in 24 hours or I will deny you.
I re-write it maybe 4 time but the Color won't to be changed i can't do anything to it because the Color won't to work.

Dear @McJoni,

After reading your application and the overall opinion about you within and outside of our organisation, we have come to the conclusion that we do not trust your loyalty. Also, your application was below average and does not come close to the standards we expect from our applicants. The logic you have used is not what we are looking for either when answering the questions.

You can still prove yourself to us. However, it will take a lot of effort and therefore you will not be allowed to reapply before a period of 4 weeks.

Yours sincerely,

Thing

Ingame name: JeSos

Username: JeSoS

Date of birth: 23 December 2007

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I am playing in SAESRPG since in th beginning of January 2019

Previous organisations:N/A

Miscellaneous questions:

TheCompany is an criminal organization and their role is assasinating important people , smuggling weapons, blackmailing important figures, either to expand their territory.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach:
I apologize to him by telling him that it was an accident and If he don't accept my apologies then I will have to arrange. The important thing is that I gave them the right version of the story.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected:
Well , i would run for a cover and use a teargas to distract the shooters to call my fellas to escapes from the killers.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang:
I have to respect him , because it is a gang and gang means family.

@JeSoS,

You were told that you could reapply in two weeks, it has been 9 days. Therefore your application is denied and I will add another week on the two weeks that were already handed to you.

Yours sincerely,

Thing