The Company

The Company

The Company

Ingame name: charlie aka thedark

Username: justen

Country of Residence: Syria

Spoken Languages: English,Arabic,French and spanish

Date of birth: 26/1/2001

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: joined Saes since 2013 but i stopped to play and here i am back

Previous organisations:N/A

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is a secret crew that Deal with other organization secretly and unseen

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?i would try to deal with him to provoke the Report but if he still wanted to report i will leave the gang for some days so it wont Damage The crew Then i come back again

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?i will run to my car to take cover and then will try to call anyone of my gang because even if i did something wrong or a mistake we are a family and i am sure they wont let me die outside their base like that betrayed or even if they didn't answer i will try to defend myself and of course i wont be Walking in streets unarmed so if i took cover i will start shooting

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? well i am kind of guys that don't like troubles a lot but if i got mad i may say something bad and i know this is a weakness in me but i am friendly and even if i hates him i will totally ignore him if he is making fun of me but if he started to flame and continued in that i will tell a HQ for his opinion in order to kick that guy from our gang

Dear Applicants,

First of all we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining The Company. The High Council and the Board of Directors has come to a conclusion and presents you the application results of the 19th August 2018.

@LaoD We think that you can do much more out of yourself. Your application itself was good but the ingame effort should raise in order to become a part of The Company. The few people that hanged with you were positive about you. However your activity isn't high enough to join us yet. Therefore we decided to give you a ~[under-review]~(silver). This means that we want to see you hanging more with our members and to show more activity. If you succeed this, you will get your chance.

@Poodlyz It's almost the same as with LaoD. We believe that you can reach a higher activity and want to see you working harder to become a member of The Company. Aswell your application was quite good and the people you hanged with were positive. We want you to become more active ingame and put a bit more effort into it. We decided to give you a ~[under-review]~(silver) aswell. Work on it and you will be rewarded!

@savino We see progress from you day by day. You're already hanging for one month and therefore you've proven us your loyality. Still we think that you need a bit more experience in order to join us. We have seen that you got adminjailed for rule-breaking which is an absolutely no-go, therefore I personally suggest you to learn the rules and stick to them. We have decided to give you a ~[under-review]~(silver) and believe that you can improve yourself. Keep up the good effort ingame and work especially on your ruleknowledge.

If you have any other questions, feel free to hit me up ingame.

Yours sincerely,
Tuned
Coordinator

Ingame name: 203|Syntec

Username:SwissSyntec58

Country of Residence: Swiss

Spoken Languages: Swiss german (Basic) German, English(Basic) Turkish

Date of birth: 12.01.1999
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2016

Previous organisations: Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is the strongest and the best Gang in SAES, all the member's are respectfull to each other and be a good team.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this: i will say sorry, and when he is angry i give him money or a ride to another disk.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected: i take my guns and never surrender and try to kill as much i can.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang: i try to talk very friendly with him and say that we are in same famliy, and that we never be to each other angry again we are a team now..

Ingame name: Laos
Username: niqe

Country of Residence: France

Spoken Languages: English, French, Chinese, and a bit Spanish

Date of birth: 29/08/1999 (19 years old)
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 1 mounth ago

Previous organisations: No previous organisation.

Define The Company's role in one sentence: organisation that controls San Andreas and deals with gang and weapon trading, drugs etc ...

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?

First I would apologize, I try to explain what happened.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

I would try to find and signal member of the gang near me and shoot if the boss give me the order

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

The rules are the rules and I have to respect them, so as a gang member I would respect him as all gang members.

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: IceCold
Username: Kaseke123
Country of Residence: Estonia
Spoken Languages: Estonia, English and a little bit of Russian
Date of birth:28.10.2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I have been playing SAES from 2015
Previous organisations: HSMC, BS, SAFP, OC, CripZ

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:
The Company is a gang who wants to take over San Andreas, they are selling drugs and arms, jailbreaking people and more stuff.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
I will explain to the cop what happened and that was a mistake. In SAES are 2 kinds of cops some guys will understand your mistake and let you go, others will report you and don't want to listen to you, so you can't do anything.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
I will look for a good spot to hide and then I will throw nade because then I have time to run away or go into the car and drive away from this area.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
I will meet up with him and talk with him, maybe can we contract natural friendship until we are in the same gang.

Ingame name: Upton

Username: ali303

Country of Residence: Egypt

Spoken Languages: arabic and english

Date of birth: 18/4/2005
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 10 months

Previous organisations: WA / SAPA / SAFP / ICE

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: ThC is a gang that focus on Arms Smuggling, Blackmailing, Assassination, Jail breaking, Money Laundry, Intelligence Agency, Johnson and McGee Pharmaceuticals and taking over the world by working together with gangs and criminals

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? i will tell him that it was a mistake and if this didn't work then i will talk to an admin and explain what happened exactly

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? i will run and hide behind my car and i will call my gang members so they can take out the snipers

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? if he joined the gang then he is my brother and i will forgot everything happened between us and act like there is nothing because at the end we are brothers from the same gang

Ingame name:Chiromi

Username:Chiromi

Country of Residence:Tunisia

Spoken Languages:Arabic,French and English

Date of birth:30/12/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:Not sure but i think may 2015

Previous organisations:FOX,SAPA,MI-6,GSF,Yakuza,Z,HA andOC

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:The Company looks to reach it goal which is controlling all SA with many differents way such like dealing arms and assassinating.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? First of all i'll ask him to talk and explain precisely what happend also aplogize and try to calm him down.

In that moment i'll directly catch a grenade in my hand and show it to them also trying to convince them that i'm serious and i'm going to kill all of us ,moreover i'll open my car slowly and escape

Well, if he's in gang i'm sure he's mature enough so i'll have a talk with him and figure out what happend and apologize and act like nothing happend

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: My ingame name is reket.

Username: My username is mikupro.

Country of Residence: My county of Residence is Estonia.

Spoken Languages: I speak Estonian, English, a bit German and a bit of Russian.

Date of birth: My DoB is 20.05.2003. (dd/mm/yyyy)
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I am not sure about the exact date, it was somewhere in the middle of 2015.

Previous organisations: SAPA, BS, MMC, HRMC, OC

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company makes deals with gangs in order to take over the world, they smuggle arms, blackmail people, assassinate people, jail break and do money laundry

I would tell him to wait at the cliff where I died, if he waits there I would go back there and do /sur so he could arrest me. If he still wants to report me, I would talk with an administrator so we could talk.

I'd be slowly moving my eyes to see where the people with the weapons are, if I find them, I would attempt to shoot one of them, running into cover. Then I'd tell the leader of the meeting that this happened, if they come, we'd take them down and find out who they are. If they don't come, I'll have to do it myself. I'd run to the weapon room, taking a sniper rifle, then finding the best spot to take them out. If I succeed, I would call for assistance from The Company members immediately, if they have not come yet.

I would try to talk to him, apologize and I would ask him to be friends again. If he doesn't want to be friends, I'd keep trying, if he still doesn't, I would try to hang out with him. Even after everything and he still doesn't want, I would still respect him.

Ingame name: Zoom-In

Username: sannwiiner

Country of Residence: Estonia

Spoken Languages: 1) Estonian 2) English 3) Deutsch (I'm bad at it.. blame teachers.. :p)

Date of birth: 16.05.2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Around 2014 summer.

Previous organisations: BS, MI-6, MMC, OC, UE, HSMC, OC.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: ThC's main goal is to dominate the world by co-operating with other gangs/individuals and using several activities to keep their actions confidential.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? Before I can even solve this problem it all depends on who the accuser is: an official squad member, a trainee, a state trooper or ICE.. (Trainees and ICE typically don't use words, only actions.) However if somehow they would threaten me, I'd first try to talk things straight, if that wouldn't work I'd go to them and let them arrest me. State troopers and official squad members tend to forgive more and be more understanding compared to trainees and ICE. Tbh it all really depends on their mood, some don't accept the fact that I got away illegally.. In that case I'd do the same as I did with trainees and ICE.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? In this situation all I know is that there are 2 red dots (heart, liver) on on the upper-half of my body and that I've car nearby. The fact is that I noticed the dots.. I've no clue on how long have they been aiming at me. It seems like the dudes aiming at me want me to notice the red dots. The right choice in here would be not to react.. if they know that I know that I've red dots on me, then I would probably die in an instant. I would continue moving towards the car, showing that I don't know about the dots on my body. When I'm getting close to the car I would have to make a quick movement and stay as low as possible, since the red dots are on the upper-half of my body. After staying low, I'd probably hide behind the car... (I've no information of where the meeting is held, thus it's not possible for me to make the perfect escape plan in this particualr situation.) #JackReacher

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? Tbh this situation can never happend to me. As a person I'm not emotional, basically all of my decisions are based on logic. (there may be exeptions, but those aren't related to hatred.) There are people I don't like, but hatred isn't an option for me either in real life or in-game. People who I dislike I usually ignore.. So this question or situation is kinda unknown for me, therefore the solution to it is unknown for me aswell.

Username: klk12

ingame name: 203|Zodiac

Country of Residence: Dominican Republic

Spoken Languages: spanish and english

Date of birth: June 22, 2004
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:2013

Previous organisations: UE,ThC

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company wants to conquer all SA, working with other gangs to achieve it in secret.

I tell him to arrest me and I apologize to avoid a report

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotecte:

I look for a close coverage and shot quickly to whoever points us

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang

I try to hide the hatred, but despite the time I'm trying to be friend of him and forgive him

Ingame name:Blue

Username:blue35

Country of Residence:Turkey

Spoken Languages: Turkish, English a little bit Spanish.

Date of birth: 25/05/2001

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: First of all, i joined SAES at 2014 but played a while with different name. Then started another RPG server then i kept playing there. Approximately i am playing since 2016 December.

Previous organisations: NSA: Dead, deleted. THC: I joined to stay with my friend "Ment" then he left, i left with him. CRIPZ: After my friends left cripz, we couldn't get on well with each other as before with members

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company supposed to increase their profit by a few ways, for example making deals with gangs, blackmailing people for cash, arms smuggling, jail breaking and more.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I would explain him that, the action wasn't by purpose and to convince him.If that way doesn't work so, I would offer him the granting money of my wanted star's arrest.If I don't succeed this time tho, there is nothing I can do then.

I would try to take cover from somewhere before getting shot. If there is no cover to take, i would run as fastest i can.

I would do nothing about him, if HQs accepted him there should be a reason. I wouldn't make drama about the stuffs between me and him.

@Blu You're not a loyal player we've experienced that before with you. time for you to proove yourself. Loyalty is the number one thing in this community and you don't have it so ~[DENIED]~(red,red), You may apply again after 4 weeks

@laggiaze said in The Company:

@ace said in The Company:

@Blu You're not a loyal player we've experienced that before with you also we wont be someone second choice you got denied from TT so you apply for ThC instead that's just a straight up idiotic thing to do, time for you to proove yourself Loyalty is the number one thing in this community and you don't have it so ~[DENIED]~(red,red), You may apply again after 4 weeks

alt text
KANKA OK ZLDM YAA

Fuck off from our topic, will you?

@adistar said in The Company:

@laggiaze said in The Company:

@ace said in The Company:

@Blu You're not a loyal player we've experienced that before with you also we wont be someone second choice you got denied from TT so you apply for ThC instead that's just a straight up idiotic thing to do, time for you to proove yourself Loyalty is the number one thing in this community and you don't have it so ~[DENIED]~(red,red), You may apply again after 4 weeks

alt text
KANKA OK ZLDM YAA

Fuck off from our topic, will you?

I LIKE THIS GENG BUT LIDER NOT KIND LIDER IS CUNT